Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm
*Nods and grins at Lilith and speaks to Maune.* How very nice of you to help a lady out in such a manner…very gentlemanly. wink I'm sure Lilith appreciated such a gesture immensely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:04 pm
"Yes you did thank you sooooo much. Some of those boxes were heavy. I really should have you over for dinner and maybe.... rent a movie. To thank you for your kindness, of course." *Smiles at him and takes off her hat*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Thank you ^^. ::Smiles at Psyzapp then looks over at Lilith:: I be glad to take you up on that offer Lady Lilith.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 pm
"Nice to meet you Lady Psyzapp. Yes your foxman has been very kind." *Lilith nods at Psyzapp. Then smiles at Maune*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 pm
::Maune hides a blush as he looks at them:: Well Lady Psyzapp and Lady Lilith you two beautiful ladies care for a drink or bite to eat?

Speaking of which Lady Psyzapp I have a dish that I want you to try and I want your personal taste on the dish you can taste it as well Lady Lilith  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:13 pm
*She chuckles at Lilith.* Gracious…he isn't "mine"…I don't OWN him dear, he just works here for me on occasion. You can just call me Psyzapp if you prefer. *She smiles at Maune and Lilith.* You two don't mind me. I'm just getting a bit of paperwork done and having a glass of wine.

You've been doing a little cooking have you Maune. I'd be happy to give you my opinion if you would really want it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Of course Psyzapp i made be a bartender but don't mean I do not make my own food.

::Maune smiles at Lilith and Psyzapp as he goes into the current kitchen and whips up a quick dish and comes out with it on two plates. In the dish was some rice and a piece of long strip chicken cooked in a pancake batter with a piece of mint added on top for color with a touch of a homemade sweet and spicy mustard on the side. Maune then handed one to Psyzapp and the other to Lilith::

Enjoy Ladies this is my famous dish I call Pancake Chicken.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 pm
*walks into MW* Hello, everyone. *stops by the table that Psyzapp is at* Oh, Psyzapp, I wanted to let you know that a couple that I was considering hiring will be stopping in here sometime this week. I'm not sure when, though. I haven't heard back from them yet.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 pm
"Oh Thank you Maune yes I'd love something to eat. I'm starved. Perfect timing."
To Psyzapp: " I didn't mean to imply ownership" Lilith giggles..."at least not yet. I should let you get your work done. Nice meeting you. I'm sure we will meet again. I'll be coming here more often" *She looks over at Maune and smiles.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 pm
Chef_Karrie
*walks into MW* Hello, everyone. *stops by the table that Psyzapp is at* Oh, Psyzapp, I wanted to let you know that a couple that I was considering hiring will be stopping in here sometime this week. I'm not sure when, though. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Very well, Karrie. Did you want me to meet them or something? Interroga…I mean…interview them?

*Grins at Maune.* Thanks Maune. I'll let you know what I think.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

*Saunters into the bar, humming slightly and heads to the counter*

Evening Psyzapp, Maune, Karrie... Lilith? I think it was?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Hi Iggies. *grins* Say Iggies and Karrie, Maune whipped this dish up for me to try and perhaps you could taste it as well. He wanted to get some opinions on it. *shows them the plate with the "Pancake Chicken"*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 pm
*Lilith takes the dish, takes a deep inhale..."Smells yummy and looks good too. I'm going to take it over to the empty booth, over there. I'm pooped. May I have my clear soda with lemon also?" She walks over to the booth lays the dish down. Goes back to the bar for her hat and purse. Slides into the booth. Starts to taste the chicken.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 pm
*nods* They're from out of the country, here on a vacation. When I contacted them, they decided to take some time to see us in person. They seem very interested in a job here.
*smiles at iggies* Hello.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 pm

*Grins back at Psyzapp* I would try it, but I am a vegetarian. I'll have to figure out how to make meatless versions of many things. It does smell delish though and it sounds interesting. Do we have any light wines? I'm in a celebrating mood

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games