Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki didn't say anything when she heard what Eddie had said. She just stood at the side and looked down, feeling helpless and sad that she was the cause of all of this. "Sorry," she mumbled, mostly to herself.

User Image

Jun

Jun sat off to the side and he glanced at Keido, "You are seriously nuts. I means.. really? You act like such a child." He muttered rudely.

User Image

Lee

Lee glared at Eddie and rolled his eyes, "You are so weak, you expect me to change because of that speech of yours? Dream on. Don't butt into our lives." He said harshly. Lee didn't like people who tried to get into their lives, or those who didn't mind their business. "If you like her that much, then come and get her." He grinned mischeviously. Grabbing Mitsuki by the waist, pulling her close to him.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki didn't like the sound of that. She tried to pull away from Lee but he was much too strong for her. "Let go Lee." She struggled in his arms, trying to escape what was coming.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie clentched a fist, but he actualy felt a bit hurt. He didnt expect thisat all, though he should have, knowing Lee. Eddie growled under his breath, silently to himself. "Why are you like that, you stubborn little Brat! I cant beleive Mitsuki coud, ever stand being around you!Much less live woth you for more than a day!" Eddie wished he had said that out loud, but it was only in his head, being the polite gy he was. He didnt want to go over there, afraid lee would do something to hurt mitsuki. Eddie didnt care if he got hurt, but He was trapped between to choices, both not acceptable.
1. Wait here for Lee to *grape* Mitsuki [haha..!] or something that Eddie didnt want him to do.
2. Go right ahead to Lee, thought Eddie knew in his gut that something bad would happen as well.
Eddie certainly didn't go for the first coice, and couldnt help but act the 2nd. But eddie's attentionwas dragged away by the familiar sound of a hit.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido tilted his head, then laughed. "Thats very kind of you to say. You've had practice witht hat attitude of yours, havn't you?" Keido sad as he walked up to Jun, and grinned. "Well, sucks to your Attitude, i told it it got on my nerves." Keido said right after he smashed his fist into the side of Jun's head. "Your such an annoying little bret brat. im ashamed to be your race."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Jun, worried for his safety. They were... She shook her head and looked away, at Eddie instead. Trying to focus her brain to think of other good things, even though Lee was pulling her too close to himself.

User Image

Jun

Jun toppled over and lay on the ground, blinking rapidly. "Oh.. wow." He blinked again and took a sharp intake of air. "You almost made me spill my brains out of my ear." He laughed. Jun pushed himself to a sitting position and looked at Keido, "I was just saying what was on my mind." He grinned. "Besides, I don't wanna pick a fight with you, I'm more interested in them." He pointed his finger towards Lee and Mitsuki.

User Image

Lee

Lee took the opportunity and pulled Mitsuki even closer, kissing her again, placing his hand on the back of her head. He prevented her from pulling away from him, as he enjoyed the kiss. He looked sideways at Eddie, wanting to know his reaction. Lee slipped his hand up Mitsuki's blouse, kissing her even more intensely.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki squealed in surprise as Lee kissed her. It was so sudden. She tried to pull away from him but she just couldn't. Struggling as hard as she could. Mitsuki suddenly felt a hand go up her blouse and she jsut felt paralyzed. This was going to far. She clenched her hand into a fist, not liking what was happening to her.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

((where is ria?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie went as white as a cloud, turning pale as all the life was sucked out of him, having to see htat. but soom he turned a light pink out of frustration and anger. He couldnt control himself anymore. things were hapening, and those things wern't something that he'd wish had happened. His eyes glowed a dark red; a red that has neevr been seen on him before. it was almost frightening, seeing him in a state like this. "Lee, you've gone too far.." He said in a deep dmonic voice, as if the Devil himself had taken control of his body. Without warning, Lee disapeared form the scene, and so did Eddie, leaving Jun, Mitsuki, and Keido to themselves to wait and see the results.
Meanwhile, Lee was ant-sized, compared to Eddie's grown demonic form that noone knew he had. Eddie had Lee dangling helplessly btween two claws, only holding Lee with his clothing. Eddie cackled, watching Hell's flames burn underneth them. "You know, I do wish i could drop you right now, no hesitation, but Mitsuki woultn liek that, now would she?" Eddie thought. "Then again...What you did was horrible...and my hand's getting tired.." Eddie yawned.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido's eyes widen.ed "Oh no..." He said as he heard an unfamiliar Demon comming from Eddie. "Eddie, wait-" Keido ran at Eddie, but then..Eddie was gone. He loekd around. So was Lee. Keido was kinda scared for Eddie, never seeing him like this before. but on the inside, he was jumping around, shouting out, 'Oh YES!! In Your FREKKIN FACE, Lee!! AHAHA!!' but he hid that from the others, not wanting to offend them or what not. He walked over to Mitsuki. "are you okay? That didnt look too good. You must feel pretty violated.." Keido said, calming down a bit.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki stared blankly ahead of her, barely noticing Keido. She collapsed to the ground, not realizing what just happened. Not really wanting to know what had happened. Mitsuki looked up at Keido, tears falling from her eyes. "I..." She didn't know what to say. Mitsuki looked away from Keido, her eyes staring blankly ahead.

User Image

Jun

Jun blinked very rapidly and stared at the place Lee had disappeared. "Wow.. that was.. scary." He didn't expect it to go this far. But, Lee deserved what he had coming to him.

User Image

Lee

Lee, terrified for the first time in his life, looked at Eddie. Although he was mad too. He didn't say anything, scared it might make the situation worse. He felt so small. So helpless. Lee avoided looking down, feeling the heat licking the sole of his shoes.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie grinned,feeling satisfied and accomplished, showhing some sharp threatening teeth. "You shouldn't have dont that..You little-" Eddie stopped himself. Eddie loekd down at the puny brat in hand, setting him safely in his palm. He thought for a moment. "I'll be right back." Eddie said camly, hanging Lee effortlessly on a narrow, fragile, hook-shaped stactite on the low roof of the dark cave they were in, just high enough not to burn Lee. Eddie hooked Lee, letting himDangle as he was beofre, then disapeared from the Hell scene.
As Eddie came back to the shool he was in his human form, exsaughsted and weary. He let out a breath, but thin red air came out in a small puff of smoke. It soo faded away, and his eyes color changed back to the normal color they were. He fell to his knees. That demonn really wore out his energy and power, but he tried not to let it show. he crawled over to Mitsuki, sitting mext to her laid, terrifed body. "Mitsuki...I feel really bad..." he said. H dindt want to hug Mitsuki just yet. It may be too soon for anyone touching her at the moment. "I really wish i'd done something to stop Lee..." Eddie said, ending in a soft sigh.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido sat next to Eddie, staying silent, but comforting. He nodded along to what eddie was saying, agreeing to everything. "Lee's a baaaad person." Keido ended.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki turned her head to look at Eddie, her body feeling weak. She trembled violently as more tears started to fall from her eyes. "It's not like you could do anything... It probably shocked you. As much as shocked me." She turned away from her, shivering. Her body felt cold all of a sudden. Mitsuki closed her eyes and sighed. It was an empty sigh, like there was no emotions in her at the moment. "I wish that... didn't have to happen. I wish everything that happened.. could be erased." She looked down and stared at her hands. Suddenly, blue snow appeared and started to swirl around her. Her eyes turned blank, like a marionette's eyes. More blue snow started to gather around her, swirling like petals dancing in the wind.

User Image

Jun

Jun looked quickly at Mitsuki and as soon as he saw the blue snow, he yelled very loudly. "MITSUKI! STOP THAT!" He yelled. Jun stood up and ran over to her, grabbing her gently by the arm as he shook her awake. "Stop that!" Even though he was trying his best to wake her up, he couldn't. Jun looked at Eddie and Keido desperately, looking for help. "We have to wake Mitsuki up. Or else, her memory will be erased. And if she goes to far, even her existence." He spoke frantically. "She doesn't want to remember what just happened, so she's unconsciously erasing her memories. But she doesn't know when to stop unless she's awoken by someone else."

User Image

Lee

Lee sighed and had predicted this was going to happen. He stayed there, for quite some time, a frantic look on his face. If the Stalactite was to break, he'd fall. But he was sure it wasn't going to break anytime soon. He wasn't that heavy. He hung there, worried that he might be forgotten and left there for the rest of eternity. Lee suddenly realized what he had done, and he wished her could turn back time. But there was nothing he could do. Lee stayed perfectly still, contemplating on what he had done.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido's jaw dropped slightly, and automaticlly tried to wake mitsuki, taking her arm and shaking her arm frantically. "Mitsuki!! Wake up!!!"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie once again went pale. "Mitsuki!!!" He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, trying to wake her up, but not too violently. It wasn't working. He didnt want Mitsuki's emeory to be erased. And he definatly didnt want her erased from existance. just hte thought of it wanted to make him cry. He little tear escaped, but he quickly rubbed it away as he hugged her, but hoped she didnt mind being touched, after what had happened. But he couldnt afford loosing her. "Mitsuki..Please, stop. I dont want you to lose your memory. Your memory of us, your friends. Of your life. of yourslef, and..of me. I cant lose you...I love you.." he whispred into her ear, hoping she could hear him to snap out of it and come back, for him them.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

As soon as she felt Eddie's arms wrap around her, she started to gain her consciousness. But, when she heard him say I love you, that's what made her open her eyes. As soon as she regained her consciousness, the blue snow vanished. Mitsuki looked at Eddie, a smile on her face. She hugged him back, tightly as she could. "I love you too. And I've been wanting to tell you that ever since," she murmured in his ear. Mitsuki realized that some of her memories weren't there though. That however hard she tried, she couldn't remember. But the one part she wanted to erase was still there. She trembled and hugged Eddie even tighter.

User Image

Jun

Jun sighed in relief and laid back down on the ground. He looked at the sky and closed his eyes, "This day has been so frustrating.." He soon fell asleep, a light snore escaping from his lips.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:40 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido nodded, satisfied and happy that mistuki hadnt disappeared from the earth. Keido sighed, smiling dumbly, as if nothing was in his mind. He had put himself into a little frozen sleep, acting as if he were staring at the blank air, but he was alsleep on the inside. soon he teleported to his rom and napped.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie felt swelling joy enter into his heart. He hugged her back, "Its okay Mitsuki, I'll protect you..." He knew he left Lee in that came, in the back of his mind, but left it there until he really felt like getting Lee. He didnt deserve to be taken out yet.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Tora continues to sleep in a light coma. Shirotora wakes up and starts to cry.

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm

negi goes to shiro and picks him up

((does she normally breast feed him?))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Shiro continues to cry in Negi's arms.

((yeah, that bad?))

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

negi still holds him

((yes its bad unless negi can have shiro breast feed from tora))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games