Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 pm
That's right…I forget you are a vegetarian. stressed Karrie, would you like to try some?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm
Hello Iggies and Karrie give me one sec.

::Maune went backinto the kitchen and made another two dishes and brought then out and handed one to Karrie as for Iggies dish Maune makes a meatless one and hand to Iggies as he smiles:: There you two are enjoy ^^. Iggies yours I made into a meatless one so its safe to eat!

::Maune then goes back behidn the bar and starts to make Lilith her clear soda and adds the right touch of lemon to it and a slice of slice on the rim of the glass and with 5 ice cubes it in and then carries it over to Lilith::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 pm
((Way ahead of you Iggies do enjoy ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm
*takes the dish from Maune* Um, thank you. *sits at a table and tries a small piece of chicken* Not bad...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm
*Looks up sees Maune coming towards her with her drink* "Thank you" *Touches his hand* "This is delicious! Maybe YOU should make ME dinner!" *She said with a giggle*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm
((by the way everyone if you wish to see the picture that Tes finsihed making of him and me well here it is enjoy a good laugh I know I did lol http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac315/ThisEmptySoul/Mistletoe/MTMaune.jpg))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 pm

((Grabbed Maune's booty))
*Grins at Pyszapp* That's ok hunny. I don't hold it against anyone. As long as I remember then its all good blaugh

*Takes the plate from Maune and smiles.* Awwe sweety thank you! *Tries a bite and it melts in her mouth* Oh that is delish! heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 pm
Lilith Amaranth
*Looks up sees Maune coming towards her with her drink* "Thank you" *Touches his hand* "This is delicious! Maybe YOU should make ME dinner!" *She said with a giggle*

::Maune gave a smile towards Lilith:; Your welcome ^^

Edit: Your welcome Iggies ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 pm
*Cuts a bite of the Pancake Chicken with rice, dips it into the Sweet and Sour sauce and takes a taste. As she chews, she takes note of the flavor and texture. She takes her time and swallows.* That is quite unique Maune. I don't think I've ever had anything quite like it. I think the choice of Sweet and Sour sauce enhances the flavor. It's quite different than having breading on chicken, just a touch more on the sweet side I would say.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm
*Lilith finishes up the meal and the last of her soda. Takes the dishes and glass to the bar.* "Where would you like these, Maune?"  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 pm
I thank you. ::Maune bows to Psyzapp:: Breading chicken does get abit normal you would say so I tried pancake batter for a different breading.

@Lilith: Put it in the sink by the bar Lady Lilith I will clean them shortly.

((*rubs his booty* Hey lol careful with the grabs ^.~))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 pm
*takes a larger bite of the chicken* This sauce is really good, Maune. You'll have to tell me how you make it. *grins* If you don't mind me stealing it, that is.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 pm
I do not mind at all Karrie. I be glad to give you the recipe for the sauce.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm
*Lilith looks around the back of the bar. Sees the sink. Walks over and puts them in. Giggles at him*
"Didn't think you felt it. It wasn't much of a grab, I'll do better next time when I get another chance to grab you." She winks at him turns walks to the front of the bar.*
"I really must be going. Have an early day tomorrow. Have a good night Maune" *She gathers her things walks to the door.*

Lilith Amaranth

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm

((I grabbed with care... just the right amount of.... wink ))

*Finishes her plate, gets up to put it away and finds a bottle of wine of some kind* That was really good Maune, thank you. biggrin

*Sips the wine and bites back tears finding she had taken a bitter tasting one and her jaw jammed shut* I can't wait for the additions to finish. Good food, good company and I'm in need of a good masseuse. cool

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games