Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm
*smiles at Maune* Thanks. I'll have to get it from you next time. I have to get going. *stands up and takes care of his plate* Good night, everyone. *leaves the bar*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm
iggies

I can't wait for the additions to finish. Good food, good company and I'm in need of a good masseuse. cool

*grins at Iggies.* So far, everything is right on schedule. It will be done before you know it…you'll see. *Takes a sip of her wine.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm
(( lol ok ^^))

@Lilith: ::Maune hides a blush and gives a smile then a nod towards Lilith:: Take care Lilith.

@Iggies: Your Welcome Iggies. ::Maune smiles at Iggies and a nod::

@Karrie: Will do Karrie take care. ::Maune gives a wave towards him::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Goodnight Karrie. *She gathers up her paperwork into a neat pile.* I should really have picked all this up earlier. I didn't expect so many people to rush in here at once. smile  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 pm
::Maune walks behind the bar and starts to clean up the plate Lilith left. After he was done cleaning the plate and glass he dried them and put them away::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

G'night Lilith, Karrie. *Grins at Maune blushing from Lilith* I think she might like... wink

Pyszapp, that is great news! You have some masseuses I need to break in? I'd be more than happy to help in their.. eh... training twisted

iggies

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm
::Maune gives a wink and smile towards Iggies::
A masseuse huh? Iggies if you need a shoulder massage why did you not ask? Every lady deserves to be pampered here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm
iggies

G'night Lilith, Karrie. *Grins at Maune blushing from Lilith* I think she might like... wink

Pyszapp, that is great news! You have some masseuses I need to break in? I'd be more than happy to help in their.. eh... training twisted

I shall have many different ones for you to "break in" if that is what you desire. *grins* A while back, I would have helped you in that mission. twisted But I've made a commitment to a special person dear to my heart.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 pm

*Finishes the wine and looks at the time* I had better be heading off... it was a long day Leans to give Maune a kiss on the Cheek* Thank you for remembering I'm a vegetarian, that was sweet.

*Then walks over and gives Psyzapp a kiss on the cheek* See ya later

*Humming walks out and heads home*

((Sorry it was a long day and I haven't slept in over 24hr. See ya tomorrow))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm
Psyzapp
iggies

I shall have many different ones for you to "break in" if that is what you desire. *grins* A while back, I would have helped you in that mission. twisted But I've made a commitment to a special person dear to my heart.

((Back tracts in time to this moment))
*Giggles* I know you would have... so now you must leave them in my hands twisted I just hope they are up to the job twisted

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:11 pm
Goodnight Iggies. Get some rest! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Goodnight Iggies and sweet dreams ^^.
::Maune smiles and hides a blush giving a kiss on the cheek and watches Iggies leaves as he turns back to Psyzapp:: Well care for a drink Psyzapp?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:16 pm
Sure. *She puts down her wine glass.* Wanna give me a refill on a Merlot? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 pm
Sure Psyzapp. coming right up.
::Maune takes out the bottle of Merlot and untwists the cap and pours it into her wine glass and then recaps it and goes to put it away:: There you are Psyzapp.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 pm
Thanks Maune. *Takes a sip of her Merlot.* Miss Lilith seems like a very nice woman, doesn't she.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games