Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm

sk8rkool1
((well being on a rp that people "rape" each other doesnt really help me stop wanting to have my chars rape there BFs/GFs))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:14 pm

sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((well being on a rp that people "rape" each other doesnt really help me stop wanting to have my chars rape there BFs/GFs))
((xD thats so perverted! lol im laughing on the inside. your a weird person you know that?))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

angel_eyes200

Panda, Where are you~?
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido nodded, satisfied and happy that mistuki hadnt disappeared from the earth. Keido sighed, smiling dumbly, as if nothing was in his mind. He had put himself into a little frozen sleep, acting as if he were staring at the blank air, but he was alsleep on the inside. soon he teleported to his rom and napped.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie felt swelling joy enter into his heart. He hugged her back, "Its okay Mitsuki, I'll protect you..." He knew he left Lee in that came, in the back of his mind, but left it there until he really felt like getting Lee. He didnt deserve to be taken out yet.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((xD thats so perverted! lol im laughing on the inside. your a weird person you know that?))

((no im only just like my classmates))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((then they are very pereverted, dont listen to them!! Thats so wierd and gross!!))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((then they are very pereverted, dont listen to them!! Thats so wierd and gross!!))

((omg you are a prep im sorry i cant talk to you ..... jk but you still are a prep))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:37 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((omg you are a prep im sorry i cant talk to you ..... jk but you still are a prep))

((EH?? Hell no, im no prep. im just a bit sensative to those kinds of things right now, cuz i have recently been SEXUALLY HARSSED BY MY EX!! and it was so Frekkin Disturbing!!! Dx))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((EH?? Hell no, im no prep. im just a bit sensative to those kinds of things right now, cuz i have recently been SEXUALLY HARSSED BY MY EX!! and it was so Frekkin Disturbing!!! Dx))

((oh then its ok, what happend?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((oh then its ok, what happend?))

dX he wouldnt leave me alone and he frekkin RAPED mii!! he followed me and hes such a CREEPER!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

((oh that stinks))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

((yep, but I will kick his a** if i can))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

red 14 the sniper

((who r u talking about?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:13 pm

sk8rkool1
red 14 the sniper

you, stupid.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
red 14 the sniper

you, stupid.

((oh. do you wanna rp?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Amaya didn't know what to say. What had Mia said? She thought Nate was over her and that this had been dealt with already. " What did she say?" Amaya asked finally.
Ayumi walked down the halls of the new school quietly. She had asked for a guide, but no one had volunteered. Looking for someone to show her the way, she stumbled upon a group of people. She stood for a moment very silent, almost invisible, before she decided to approach them. " Hello, I'm-" Ayumi stopped. Something was wrong with the three, something terrible. " Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see- I didn't know- I-." She blushed a bright red and backed away. " I'll just be going now, I'm sorry.." Ayumi murmured in her light, soft toned voice.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games