Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded. "yeah, your very pretty." he nodded. "well, i wouldnt mind being hr friend, she may need some, being the new girl n all." he said.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm

- gets down and cocks head to the side - no! Who called yu arrogent? want me to kill someone?

RaWr-i-lovely

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Mia laid on the grass smiling. Everything had been going good. She didn't know what Yuuta was doing at the moment, but she was so calm she didnt care. With her eyes closed she soaked in the warmth of the sun.
Amaya blushed. Changing the subject she shook her head and agreed. " S-sure...sure, We should go talk to her."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate smiled at her answer. "hhaha, no, its fine. Mia just said i was arrogant. it shouldnt have bothered me much. as long as you dont think im arrogant, thats fine. Thanks.." he hugged her lovingly, happily.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded, taking Amaya's hand, walking around the school to find the new girl.
((hey, wheres Hiroshi? i wanna see what he thinks. x3))

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:27 pm

angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200

Panda, Where are you~?
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido nodded, satisfied and happy that mistuki hadnt disappeared from the earth. Keido sighed, smiling dumbly, as if nothing was in his mind. He had put himself into a little frozen sleep, acting as if he were staring at the blank air, but he was alsleep on the inside. soon he teleported to his rom and napped.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie felt swelling joy enter into his heart. He hugged her back, "Its okay Mitsuki, I'll protect you..." He knew he left Lee in that came, in the back of his mind, but left it there until he really felt like getting Lee. He didnt deserve to be taken out yet.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki laid her head on his shoulder, leaning on him for support. All the day's events had made her tired and sleepy. Mitsuki yawned and closed her eyes. Without realizing it, she fell asleep.
For some odd reason, blue snow covered Eddie, Keido, and Mitsuki, transporting them to a room filled with roses. There, Mitsuki was playing the piano, singing at the same time. Her eyes were different though, it was bright blue. She almost looked exactly like Megumi, except the fact that Megumi couldn't play the piano nor sing and her hair color was pink. A distinct feature was found on Mitsuki's arm, it was an unusual inscription in a different language.
What was unusual though, was that the yellow-eyed Mitsuki was asleep, on the floor. There was two Mitsuki's at the same time. At the same place.

User Image

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

[woah]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido loeokd around, now laying in a bed of petals insetead of his own bed, in his own room. "woah..." he whispered. he looekda round, and saw two mitsukis. "double woah.." he loeokdat eddie seeing the same clueless face that he had on.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie blinked, looked around. He loeokd down, seeing mitsuki. he looekd up, seeing mitsuki. "huh?" he got up, settign mitsuki#1 in the soft rose petals, then walked over to mitsuki#2. he noticed eye colors wee different. then he looekd at keido, making eye contact. he mouthed, 'whats going on??', trying not to disturb both mitsukis.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked rapidly, seeing the other girl, playing the piano. At first, she ignored it but when she realized what she just saw, Mitsuki sat up quickly and gasped. "What the? How... How can this be happening?"

User Image

Mitsuki

The blue-eyed Mitsuki stopped playing, sighing softly. She took off her earphones and hung her head back lazily. "I'm so tired of this!" She groaned, complaining. She didn't see the other Mitsuki nor Keido and Eddie. She couldn't see them at all. Instead, they were looking at Mitsuki's past and how everything started. Mitsuki stood up, grabbing her earphones and threw them violently on the white washed wall. She screamed in frustration, her eyes tearing up. "Let me out of here! I know you can hear me! I know you're there!" Mitsuki gritted her teeth and sighed. It was no use. She walked over to her bed and laid down, next to Keido. She didn't see him or feel him. To her, he wasn't there. Although Mitsuki was facing Keido, almost nose to nose.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido didnt freak, but calmly sa up, looking at eddie. he walked over to mitsuki#1 and poked her. she was solid. he went back to mitsuki#2 and poked her. he felt nothing. "hm, thats instresting.." he sat there and watched mitsuki#2, not knowing what else to do.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie went to the piano, tried touching it. nothing. he tried picking up the earphones, nothing. he tried touching mitsuki#2, nothing. he went back to mitsuki#1. "do you knwo whats going on? thats you, isnt it?" he asked. eddie looekd at keido, who was now idiodically walking in circles around the mitsuki#2. =.=

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Eddie and grabbed his hand. "It's.. my past.. We're inside my memories. The memories I erased." She muttered softly. Mitsuki definitely didn't want to be here. She curled into a ball, closing her eyes. "I don't want... you to see this....." She mumbled. Mitsuki knew what happened next after this scene. She knew what was coming.

User Image

Mitsuki

Suddenly, the scene changed. Although they were still in the white walled room with the roses scattered around the room. But, this time, the roses were wilted. Dead. Mitsuki was curled up into a ball, trying to hide in the corner. She was crying, trembling violently. Mitsuki hugged herself, biting her lip, making it bleed. She tried hiding herself from everything. Trying to disappear from the world.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:18 pm

[oh crap my power went out last njight. Dx]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido looekd away, to eddie and mitsuki#1. "so.. why are we here...?" he asked, wanting to get back to his nap. he was a bit inseneitive, and he lknew it. but he actually just didnt want seeing mitsuki#2 like this, so scared, afraid, alone. to react to his sadness, he walked over to and sat next to Mitsuki#2 and stoked her hair, comforting her as if he could. "im so sorry mitsuki...i wish i could do something..." he whispered, not audible to anybody but himself.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

eddie held mitsuki's hand, tight. seeing Mitsuki#2 like this hurt him too. He didnt liek seeing mitsuki like that, especially if he couldnt do anything about it. "im sorry.." then he watched keido, wishing to see what happens next.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki gripped Eddie's hand even tighter. Closing her eyes as tight as she could. She wanted to block everything out, she didn't want to be here. She looked at Keido but looked down, "Honestly, I don't know."

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki sighed and looked up, at the door. Scared it might open, and the people might take her away. Again. Mitsuki bit her lip and buried her head in her arms. She trembled violently but she tried not to let the fear seep in to her mind.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at the door, letting go of Eddie's hand. She walked closer to it and tried opening it, and it did. Mitsuki let out a breath of nervousness, her hand shaking a bit. "I was... tested on." She turned around and looked at herself, the girl that huddled in the corner and cried. "Because I wasn't human, they tested me. One of those tests.. was..." Mitsuki breathed in a huge amount of air, her eyes closed, and tried to make the lump of fear in her throat disappear. "They.. forced themselves on me... They wanted to know.. if I could, produce offsprings." Her lip trembled, her voice shakey. "They..." She couldn't say it. Instead she turned around and punched the wall angrily.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 pm

[0H SNAP!!!]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido turned his head to mitsuki. "ew.." then he loeokd at mistuki#2 feeling oh so sorry for her and the mitsuki#1 also. "that really sucks.."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

eddie went pale, and he felt dead inside. but in an instant, he felt rage fill within hikm, and wanted ot have a tantrum, like Fred does in his youtube videos. (haha) eddie got up and looekd through the door. if he saw anyone- Anyone- he would punch their face off. Gosh he was sooo mad right now.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 pm

((Hey yall))

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

"Yeah..." She sighed and rubbed her knuckles, the pain tingling her. Mitsuki opened the door wider and walked inside. She had been curious all her life, as to whom it was behind that door. Why she was the one to suffer all those tests.

User Image

Mitsuki

In an instant, as soon as her other self; the real Mitsuki walked inside that door, she fell unconscious. Then the scene disappeared.

User Image

Mitsuki

As soon as the scene changed, Mitsuki found herself in a dark room along with Keido and Eddie. There she stood in front of a glass mirror. She looked inside the room that she stayed in through that mirror. "So.. this is how they were watching me." She punched the glass hard, hanging her head and looked down on the floor. "I'm so stupid." Mitsuki held back the tears and looked up at the sound of voices. "Who's that?" She squinted. But, what she saw horrified her.

User Image

Kaito

A guy with blue hair and blue eyes stood in front of a tied up and blindfolded Mitsuki. His cold eyes boring into her slim figure. He turned around and talked to an unknown person with a labcoat. Probably one of the staff. Their conversation was barely audible.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games