Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

keido turned around to see the new scene. "hm. you had a weird past...." he said, looking through the glass.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie glared at the boy suspiciously. "whos that?" he wanted to go int here and hit that guy until he bled. he didnt feel as happy and quiet as he usually did. he felt like what he felt when he saw Lee touch mitsuki. he felt like when he saw Rex with Racy. he felt like when he saw Nate dying. it was killing him inside; darkening his heart, making him full of sadness, anger, and rage. "i dont like this.. at all. im so sorry for you, mitsuki.." he said, trying not to blow up. he turned away,looking at the blackness of the room, gritting his teeth, clentching his fists, trying to hold together.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Keido and didn't say anything. Instead she turned to look at Eddie and nodded. "That was the guy I was engaged to." She muttered, her voice thick with hate.

User Image

Mitsuki

"Let go of me!" She yelled, struggling with the ropes that binded her. "What do you want with me?!" Mitsuki screamed even louder.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki stared at Kaito Shion. The boy she was supposed to marry. She took a step forward, and clenched her hand into a fist. "This is my memories... So that, means I can change them right?" She ran towards Mitsuki the memory and dove in into her body. After all, they were the same person.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito looked back at Mitsuki and frowned. Something had changed and the air around them drastically turned cold. He walked towards her and took off the blindfold. "What the?! Yellow eyes?"

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido alsmot dropped his jaw. "wow..." Keido eyes that kaito guy, and the combined mitsukis he wanted to see what she'd do to him. "she's supposed to marry him. she wont be able to see you, cuz she'll be Married to him. not you. how do you feel?" keido seemd so calm in asking these painful questions.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

eddie snapped. Mitsuki was supposed to marry that guy?! wtf!! he wished he wasnt the ghostly figure he was, so he could snap that Kaito boy's neck. in his mind he was screaming. he couldnt touch anything. so insted, he turned ot Keido and punched him hard and kneed keido in the gut with a high speed incomming knee. eddie growled. he let keido go, seeing keido drop tot he floor on to his knees. he had a thin line of blood dripping from his mouth off his chin. Suddenly, Eddie siftened again, the rage escaping from him, suddenly regretting his act. "k-keido.. im so sorry. i-" eddie stepped closer to help him up.
"Dont. touch. me." keido said, not looking at eddie. he was in pain. eddie had hurt him. he tried to get up, but only grunted in pain.
Eddie looekd at his hands, and felt so guilty. but he clentched his fists. his anger wasnt out yet. "I just wanna get out of here!!" he yelled, puncing a hole though the glass.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki glared at Kaito and spit at him. "Untie me. Now." She growled angrily. "So you were behind all of this? I knew it. I couldn't trust you." Mitsuki looked down and up at him. "Look at me you idiot! Do you realize what you're doing?"
Because Mitsuki had interfered with the past, it was becoming reality. And because of that, both Eddie and Keido were materializing. Now, the present would be altered because of what Mitsuki decided to do.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito wiped off the spit from his face with his sleeve and untied Mitsuki. "So, you're still the strong-headed girl huh?" He chuckled and stroked her face. "After all those tests.. you're still you." Kaito smiled and pulled her into a hug. "That's the reason why I took interest in you."

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido sat there, healing, watching helplessly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie ran through, jumped, and kicked Kaito off his feet. "Dont. Touch. Her." he growled. he stood infront of Mitsuki, feeling protective of her. she was all he cared about at the moment, and they were gonna get out of this. he didnt care about himslef, nor if he got hurt, or died, as long as mitsuki was safe and away from harm. "this is really pissing me off, and thats not good. four you, anyway." he said to Kaito.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Eddie, surprised. "What? When did you..?" She hugged him from behind and buried her head. "Please... Stop it. This facility, you can't use your powers or anything here." She peeked from behind Eddie and looked at Kaito.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito raised his eyebrows and stood up. "Who the hell are you? Her bodyguard? Feh." He chuckled and looked to the side, a bunch of security were already there. The scientist must've called them already. He looked at Eddie and scoffed. The guards quickly grabbed Eddie and roughly handcuffed him, they also did the same for Keido. "You're powerless here." He chuckled. "Nothing you can do." He pulled Mitsuki closer to him even though she struggled and binded her again. Carrying her to a white walled room, the guards following him as they dragged Keido and Eddie along.

bones and rot

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm

((man this place is like degrassi meets Sunnydale-high XDD Is it too late for me to post a character? i'd like to start an rp with my friend))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido didnt do anything, trying to heal,but he couldnt. he healed like a human. his powers didnt work. "ugh. Eddie, you alright?" keido said softly, seeing Eddie by him. he saw eddie nod, looking, not eddie at all. he looed..difernt, scared, confused, like a nate in some situations. Keido hated this as much as Eddie did, and tried to stay as calm as he could. struggling wouldnt help. or would it. Keido slipped his glasses from out his pocket, and stepped on them, snapping them, breaking them, leting its charms seep out and run free, away. that caused all his innocence and peace leave his preasence as well. Keido snapped, his eyes turning red, and his fangs growning out. those werent powers, those were just..him. Keido looekd at eddie, knowing eddie was trying to be calm too, and they'd carry out sooner or later. not now.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie struggled out of the gaurds grip. he cursed at them and kicked and swung around deviously. nothing. All his clean quiet reputation was washed away in those few seconds. Eddie could have cried, or died, or killed someone then. he hated this sooo much. he has never been in this kind of situatation. never being thrown in jail, or capture. that was always Keido or Nate. and he would always bail them out. now, he didnt know what to do. he was just scared, confused, and worried for mitsuki. soon, he just gave up on trying to get out, think it through on how to get out. thats what made him eddie. being smart, and thinking before doing anything stupid. he sighed.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

JezebelxRedfern
((man this place is like degrassi meets Sunnydale-high XDD Is it too late for me to post a character? i'd like to start an rp with my friend))
[[uh, sure..? you wanna make your own RP or RP in this topic?]]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm

angel_eyes200
JezebelxRedfern

((..Isnt that what you' and The Dreaming Panda are doing?(it kinda looks like u're writing ur own rp) or what everyone's doing for that matterI'm new in this guild so I'm not sure if I'm just supposed to post a character or if I'm supposed to already have an rp in mind :/))

JezebelxRedfern

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm

JezebelxRedfern
angel_eyes200
JezebelxRedfern

((..Isnt that what you' and The Dreaming Panda are doing?(it kinda looks like u're writing ur own rp) or what everyone's doing for that matterI'm new in this guild so I'm not sure if I'm just supposed to post a character or if I'm supposed to already have an rp in mind :/))
[[ oph well, first you make a Profile with all hte basic info on your character: Name, age, personality, past, picture, etc. Then you post it in here. Then, you RP.
You make your own RP, shaping it, molding it into your own story. Panda always suprises me with her twists. n_n
maybe yuo can join along, an you can have as many characters as you can handle. I have 6. Panda has more. and its really fun. Good luck RPing!]]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki was thrown on the floor of another room, the room next to where Keido and Eddie were thrown in. Gray thick bars separated them, like the bars of a jail cell. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault." She slumped down to the ground, hanging her head shamefully.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito smirked and looked particularly at Mitsuki. "Pretty, even though she's been roughly handled." He chuckled and looked at Eddie and Keido who was trapped in the cell next to Mitsuki.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido growled. He didnt like Kaito. "You better shut up if you still want your pretty little head attached to your body." He said darkly. he was getting pretty pissed too, annoyed by the pain eddie cause him and how he had to be cuffed and thrown in a jail cell. Could this get any worse?

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie soghed. "Keido, lay off. Nothings gonna happen, and if anything does happen, it'll be worse." Eddie said, sounding sad, but soft. "Its not your fault mitsuki. I'm sorry I couldnt protect you..." He glared at Kaito and couldnt help but be hypocratic about what he said to Keido. "And when I get outta here, I'm commin straight for you! Hear me?!" Eddie stood, growling through the bars. He fell back, leaning against a cinder brick wall. He waited for the rest to leave, all alone except for himself, Keido and Mitsuki. "What're we gonna do? Iv'e never been thrown in Jail before..Keido, got anythin?"
Keido laughed sarcstically. "Ha ha, very funny. The only reason Iv'e been thrown behind the bars before is cuz of... improtant things, got it?" then Keido thought. He tried casting a spell to get him out of the painful hand cuffs. No chiz. "Ugh whats up with this place?? Why wont it let you use your powers. This sucks." Keido slouched.
Eddie looekd back at Keido. "Keido, turn your back to me." he whispered. Keido did what he was intstructed, as eddie did the same to keido. Eddie backed up, till they wer back to back. Eddie and Keido were about the same hieght, letting Eddie reach Keido's cuffs perfectly.
Suddenly, Keido caught the cue, and he started to pick at the lock with his natural claws, and in a few mili-seconds, Eddie was unchained from sticking his hands together. Eddie did the same to keido and they were both free from the handcuffs.
This all hapened quick and quietly, and only hoped they werent watched. But just in case, Keido and Eddie stayed sitting back-to-back, acting as if they were still chained together. Eddie whispered, not making eye contact with Mitsuki. "Mitsuki, what next? are we being watched?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

((is this place for nekos? Or also for humans?))

BlaisexHarman

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

BlaisexHarman
((is this place for nekos? Or also for humans?))

either. i think it just works that way. n_n
i have two nekos, but the rest are vampres and humans. so iono if im breaking the rules and defying the purpose, but iono.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games