Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ If we keep our good company in our quarters at all times, we may never experience the company of others~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm
*she laughs at Ryzan's comment* You say that like it'd be a BAD thing! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:16 pm
*smiles* Though I may highly enjoy the company in my quarters, it is also nice to converse with others. There are topics my... um... "companion"... shows little to no interest in rolleyes While there may be other things to do aside from talk redface ... I am afraid that if I spent all my time on such things I would not be able to help question if there is anything more to my... um... "companionship". Being able to do things both together and separately without... such things... helps me feel that there is more meaning behind the actions.

*scratches his chin and looks down at the table*
I have had enough experiences in the past of my... "companions"... wishing for my company only to satisfy some curiosity or simply for a few moments of passion with no real emotion attached to it....

*brow furrows a moment, then he shakes his head and covers his feelings with a smile*
I am sure that is not the case for you. I am just babbling sweatdrop I... I think I should try to rest.

*gets up and pushes his chair in. As he's walking past Tes, he pauses for a moment, then shakes his head and continues to the office*
Aluve'~

*retires to his quarters*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 pm
See you later, Ryzan. Sleep well. *she turns her attention to TES* Something about his comments makes me wonder......are you still torturing that poor man?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 pm
*figuring it's pointless to keep pretending he's asleep in front of katana, he sits up in his chair and opens his eyes*
I don't see why anything he said would make you think that stare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:32 pm
*she sips her beer and looks at TES* Call it a hunch, if you will....everyone knows you've been staying with him. Question is, are you just playing with his emotions as you've done in the past?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 pm
tch... you don't know anything about our past.

..........why does this seem awkwardly familiar? stare

*stands* I need to get some real sleep. *pulls out his keys and looks at them, then heads out the door to his apartment instead of downstairs*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:45 pm
*Shakes her head as TES leaves. She gets up and tosses her now empty bottle and heads back to her quarters to find something to eat.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm
((I'll be in this a while til arena's over... I think it will/should enter with the new week, I hope Monday.))

*Wanders into the bar humming a tune. The grunny is following with the sparrow. Goes to the bar and gets a whiskey and cranberry with sprite*
Stop will you!?!?

*Hums*

Look! Have you forgotten the dangers!?

She's not listening

Think its a spell?

May be. We need help

But who?

*sighs* I have no idea. I trust the Dragon, Velcore, but not too many others yet.

What about the guy that cooks? Velcores pet?

Maybe....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 pm
((Velcore's pet? rofl ))

*walks into the bar, Smok and the sleepy angel imp following* Hi iggies. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 pm
*Walks upstairs from her chambers and grins at Iggies.* Hello my friend. *Goes behind the bar and makes a Manhattan.* How are you this evening Iggies? xd

Edit: *grins at Kits*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 pm
((Velcore's pet? rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm
*Goes over to the window to look out.* Did the lightening stop? neutral *Takes a drink.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm
Hi Psyzapp. ^_^ *goes behind the bar and makes a rum and coke* The storm's over.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Whew…that's good. *grins and goes to sit at the bar.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games