Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClearlyPixelated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm
Hi! I'm ClearlyPixelated but you can call me Clearly or CP. I'm still fairly new (a few months) to gaia but I am finding out quickly that it is rather addictive and fun!

About me: I live and work out of the Salt Lake City area as a graphic designer for an advertising agency...but that's just my day job. I also am the director of events for many cons owned by GE2: Izumicon, Mizucon, and AnimeXroads. I also do event logistics for Kawaiikon. I get to throw giant parties (cons) in my spare time! Best volunteer work ever!

I keep the same screename on all of the forums I am registered with; so if you see me on the web or around here don't be afraid to say hi! I love a good hello!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:56 pm
►►mArjOri3 sAys:◄◄

WISHLIST:
-elegant snowy cravat
-momoiro chugakko uniform set
-geronimo high uniform set
-St. Baldur's school uniform set
-Wensleydale prep uniform set
-mythrill halo
-gift of the goddess
-wish upon a star
-elegant satin set (any color)
-cecil
-silver laurels
-the moon
-the sun

BUMPUUUH.

heluuh. wink

name: marjorie
nicky: marj or mj
bday: january 14, 1994
education: last year in highschool

i love anime and anything related to art. i love discovering new things and making new friends. ;]
hope to be one of thou acquaintances. wink
i also have a quest thread, if you can, feel free to spare some time visiting. thank you.

►►†END~†◄◄

3nodding  

i a m m c b

baiisu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:11 pm
So..i recently finsihed questing stuff, if anyone wants help, feel free to ask.
actually, i only have 24k, so dont go taking all of it ><

ANYWHO!!!
Name: just call me piggy.
Nickname: i dunno. invent something
CANADA PWNS.
sctually, i never read the first post..was that a mistake? so was there some sorta format??
Anime lover here, mostly shounen, cause not so into the corny stuff
Art lover, and have my own art shop
THE OFFICE MANIAC. my fav show = 3 = and maybe family guy too
and also:::
I"M CHINESE. ^3^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 am
hello everyone. i'm inche. 14 years young. i live in asia.  

inche

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:23 am
Welcome to The Suites, everyone =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm
hi im new
im here
and thats all u need to know  

iR 0 0 t B e e r

baiisu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
nice
very profound and deep  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm
Call me Strudel.
n.n

I like anime, books,
new friends, and cold weather.

Fig Strudel

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Yo! How's it hangin', everyone? Let me introduce myself, as is the point of this thread. My name's Blood Pop, but you can call me Bloody, Blood, Blood Pop, but do NOT call me Pop.>: ( I'm a pretty easy going person, so we should all get along fine.;3 I hope to make some new friends here.^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 pm
Used to be on Gaia like, two years ago. I remember the name of this guild so I looked it up, and tada its still here.

Names Priscilla.

Other than that, I barely remembered where to edit the avatar at. Been a busy two years.

pirate  

prisskitty

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 pm
I'm 6 gun quota, a crew member in Rough Draft, a writing guild. I like to discuss things, random and not so random things, which is why I'm here most likely.

You can call me 6 gun if you wish, I am a writer and some samples of my work are on my profile, if you wish to read them go ahead, and please comment if you do read them.

College is kicking me hard in the butt right now, so much homework for so little credit and too much running around. Oh well, it's my choice right?

Well, hi to all of you folks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 am
Hello everyone!
My name is Kimberley or Kim whichever you prefer to call me. I'm from the United Kingdom, and I'm 20.
^^

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Mira_Stanmore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 pm
Greetings my Minions Mwahahahahaha! Jk. But seriously My name is Sam (Mira is a character in one of my original stories). I live in Michigan turned 21 on December 11 of last year WOOT! I love to write, read, watch anime (fantasy and scifi as well). I'm quite random (hence the minions bit). and I'm always looking for someone to make friends with or simply to be random with. Nice to meet you all!

P.S. My Minions shall all meet on the next Blue Moon to begin global conquest. Heck, it'll probably be safer then what Humanity is doing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Eh. I suck. I pretty much joined so I would have somewhere to talk when WTH and MPL got slow.  

stickyfeet

Aysel Lune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm
I'm Aysel and I live in Canada. I can't really think of anything to say without sounding really lame so ... hi everyone!  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games