Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:56 pm
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

"Karate, eating and sleeping."

(how about we talk slave?)

(How come?)

(or in the host club but diff room, becuz i dont like it here)

(K ummm....how bout the neko romance rp?)

(k but later i g2g)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : no problem so what now ? we dont know who took the book ??

Selena: -coughing- Thats the only problem now

Sakura : we should go back and tell the others that way they might think of somebody who would take it

Selena: ehhh since the bomb exploded on my legs, i cant walk for now -.- -cough out ash- damn

Sakura : no problem for that *a portal appears under them making them fall onto their dorm bed*
(to Neko Private School)

(im there)  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *follows him* what are you talking about of course i love you look keiji when i said that to Rez theres a difference i love Rez in a kind of kind admired brotherly scale *to self : and him being the first person i like* *shakes head* keiji lets go back inside and talk about it come on
(night)

Keiji:*stops*..........*looks down* fine

Sakura : ........... keiji-kun....im sorry you heard that , that you had to go through that...

Keiji:What can i say......*turns around and walks past Sakura* i overreact......that's just it.....

Sakura : its okay.... *looks down* umm keiji *ears and tails go down* c-can i a-ask you s-something ?

Keiji:*stops and turns around* yeah......what is it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *follows him* what are you talking about of course i love you look keiji when i said that to Rez theres a difference i love Rez in a kind of kind admired brotherly scale *to self : and him being the first person i like* *shakes head* keiji lets go back inside and talk about it come on
(night)

Keiji:*stops*..........*looks down* fine

Sakura : ........... keiji-kun....im sorry you heard that , that you had to go through that...

Keiji:What can i say......*turns around and walks past Sakura* i overreact......that's just it.....

Sakura : its okay.... *looks down* umm keiji *ears and tails go down* c-can i a-ask you s-something ?

Sakura : is the sane thing that happened to Rez is it going to happen to you ??? *doesnt face keiji*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : is the sane thing that happened to Rez is it going to happen to you ??? *doesnt face keiji*

Keiji:........*turns away* that is unknown right now.......im sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : oh ok *turns around* i guess ill go now then sorry for bringing thst up sweatdrop  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : oh ok *turns around* i guess ill go now then sorry for bringing thst up sweatdrop

Keiji:You did nothing wrong........i always think wrong......*starts to walk away*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:You did nothing wrong........i always think wrong......*starts to walk away*

Sakura : ...... *runs and stops infront of keiji and smiles* then stop thinking wrong *gives him a quick kiss on the lips* and stop blaming everything on yourself ok see ya later keiji-kun *runs off and disappears from his sight*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ...... *runs and stops infront of keiji and smiles* then stop thinking wrong *gives him a quick kiss on the lips* and stop blaming everything on yourself ok see ya later keiji-kun *runs off and disappears from his sight*

Keiji:......*ears and tails go down*...........*walks to room door and opens door then goes in,closing it behind him*......*sees Guu standing in bedroom doorway*
Guu:.........you're really losing it......arent you
Keiji:.....yeah......so it's gonna happen soon huh
Guu:Guess so.......
Keiji:Just like Rez.......
Guu:Yeah,just like Rez.......*walks back into bedroom*
Keiji:.......*walks into bathroom and looks in mirror*.......*eye pupils start turning red,and shuts eyes closed*.......*opens eyes and it turns back to it's normal color*........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:......*ears and tails go down*...........*walks to room door and opens door then goes in,closing it behind him*......*sees Guu standing in bedroom doorway*
Keiji:.......*walks into bathroom and looks in mirror*.......*eye pupils start turning red,and shuts eyes closed*.......*opens eyes and it turns back to it's normal color*........

Sakura : *outside of the building* *stops and looks at the building*...................*to self : is it really true ?? is it really unknown like he said.....*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *outside of the building* *stops and looks at the building*...................*to self : is it really true ?? is it really unknown like he said.....*

Keiji:*walks out of bathroom and lays on couch*.......*looks at hand which has claws growing on it*.........(thinks) Just like Rez huh........mind as well kill myself right now........at least i wont destroy anything later on.....and less trouble  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*walks out of bathroom and lays on couch*.......*looks at hand which has claws growing on it*.........(thinks) Just like Rez huh........mind as well kill myself right now........at least i wont destroy anything later on.....and less trouble

Sakura : ...... *to self : maybe i should go back and check on him...* ............. *shakes head* *to self : stupid no time for thinking about that i gotta check on him* *runs back inside building and goes to their floor number*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ...... *to self : maybe i should go back and check on him...* ............. *shakes head* *to self : stupid no time for thinking about that i gotta check on him* *runs back inside building and goes to their floor number*

Keiji:*walks to kitchen to get a knife* Hm.......*looks in shelves* where do they even keep the knives *knife drops from shelf and cuts Keiji's arm* ow.........*picks up knife*........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*walks to kitchen to get a knife* Hm.......*looks in shelves* where do they even keep the knives *knife drops from shelf and cuts Keiji's arm* ow.........*picks up knife*........

Sakura : *stops at their door , panting since she took the stairs* *to self : ok now i got a bad feeling i dont have time to wait for somebody to come and open the door* *kicks the door and the door swung open* i wonder if i should have just picked the lock anyways *to self : where is he ?? ok think is he was becoming like rez he would want to kill himself then the only place is .... the kitchen!!* *runs to kitchen and sees keiji with the knife* keiji!!  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *stops at their door , panting since she took the stairs* *to self : ok now i got a bad feeling i dont have time to wait for somebody to come and open the door* *kicks the door and the door swung open* i wonder if i should have just picked the lock anyways *to self : where is he ?? ok think is he was becoming like rez he would want to kill himself then the only place is .... the kitchen!!* *runs to kitchen and sees keiji with the knife* keiji!!

Keiji:*looks at Sakura with bloody knife in hand and arm bleeding*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games