Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm
Lee was confused. Her new playmate was there, gone, there again, then disappeared. "Mroar?" She questioned, with her head turning, to look for Seyn. Soon, she sulked, and laid down near Shirean.

Shirean sighed, and started petting the lonely tiger. She looked at a rock Lee's height, and turned it into a White Tiger. "There you go girl!" She said, gesturing to look one way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Kishiko went out of the HQ to go gather some herbs. She looked up, she heard her name somewhere. In the air, looking like a bird, was her little messenger, Seyn. "Seyn! Down here!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Ugh! Where's that friend guy? I thought he was gonna help plan!" He slammed his head against the cough repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm
Seyn looked down and saw Kishiko. "M'am! I found Zack, he refused to follow, but he's at Your home with Ace & Kuhn and your Lover!" She announced landing perfectly. "Wow, I didn't plummit in the ground this time." She said giggling.

Maralyn watched as Ichiro slammed his head off the Couch. "Who's our leader again? Zack? Didn't we send a little girl to retrieve him for an evil witch?"  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 pm
Eric stopped by Ichiro and held out his hands and beside him Friend was there well not actually friend but a shread of DNA that Zack left behind so more of a clone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 pm
"Naw we let her go." He felt someone near him so he looked up to see who it was. "Little guy!" he said messing up his hair. "And 'friend'." He put finger quotes when he said friend. "Dude we need a plan...bad..."

Kishiko smiled. "Good girl," she said giving her the herbs. "Give them to someone inside for me will you. And tell them I said to put them in my room." She teleported back home, and, upon seeing Zack, she instantly tackle hugged him onto the ground. "Zack! I"m so sorry! So Sooooo Sorry! I was just mad please forgive me! I'll try to be tolerant of your angelness. Please forgive me now so I can stop begging!"

(( omg Kishiko's begging did the universe explode O.o ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm
Kuhn floated upward and saw Kishiko begging tackling Zack, he had no expression "I'm going to my crib..." he floated to his crib and sat there with his bottle

Tsuna looked at Freind "We have an Idea to intimidate her by beating Kuhn or someone important but, besides that we don't know...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am
Zack's eyes popped open when he got tackled to the ground the whole time Kishiko was begging he was so surprised when she was done he got up and helped her up he then poked her forehead "who are you and what have you done with kishiko the Kishiko i know never begs unless she really wants something"he hugged her then kissed her forehead "your forgiven but it was the truth so i was never mad"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm
Seyn looked at the Herbs. "Okay Ms. Miyazaki!" She went inside, and did what she was ordered. She stood by the door, to wait for Kishiko to come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Kishiko frowned, still hugging him. She buried her face in his shirt. "Then why...why did you leave?"

Ichiro sighed. "Yeah...sorry...I'm a bad substitute leader..." He rested his head on the couch. Zack, we need you man...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Zack looked out window while talking to her "because im weak and you deserve a someone stronger so i split me and Kaz so you can have the stronger evilier me seeing as you were planning on splitting us anyway"

Friend looked at everyone then sighed and changed into Zack and sat down "Ta Da!" he sid looking at the ceiling  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Ichiro heard a familiar voice and looked up. "Zack..." he said, not believing what he was seeing. "Am I dreaming?"

Kishiko frowned, a guilty expression on her face. "Sorry....I was upset." She felt something wet in her eyes. She touched it and realized they were tears. I'm crying???  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Zack's clone decided to have a lil fun "yes you are i think when the whole base collapsed you died and i guess im here to take you to heaven" he then smiled then laughed "naw im just messing with ya and no im not actually Zack im a clone but just as good seeing as Zack couldnt be in person"

Zack tilted his head and wiped her tears "now stop not being Kishiko its weird" he said smiling a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Ichiro scratched his head. "Ok! Doesn't matter! You come up with a plan for us oh leader clone of ours!"

Kishiko smiled. "Hmm ok." She kissed him long and passionately. How she missed that.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm
Zack's clone looked at Ichiro weirdly "uhm ok whats our situation again run me through the motions"

Zack pulled away half way through the kiss he missed kissing Kishiko but he had to stop "Kishiko i cant what about Kaz me and him are two people now not one"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games