Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:41 pm

User Image
Hana felt very unconfortable while Kanes presence was in the room and after it left. She got out of the bed and went and locked her self in the bathroom. She sat against the wall and cried, her mind feeling tormented and her body feeling violated.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm

User Image
"It's always a bad time," she said, smiling. "So as long as you don't need me to do something that involves saving the world, I'm all yours." She stopped moving papers and and sat back in her chair. "What can i do for you, Jack?"

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 pm

"Hana, come out of the bathroom" Brago knocked on the door. "We're going out."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 pm

User Image
"I don't want to." She said, her voice heavy with sadness. What is going on with me, why can't I fight back against this Kane? she thought to herself, feeling weak in her own powers.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

"Hana, come out here and worry about it with me."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

"You said you had a proposition for me?" He steped in and closed the door.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 pm

User Image
"no..."Was hana's only reply. She quietly stood up and turned on the cold water in the shower. She sat in the shower with her clothes still on and let the water run over her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Brago forced hi way into the bathroom and made his way to Hana. He hugged her. "Why are you trying to deal with this alone?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm

User Image
"I need to protect myself." She told him. "I need to find a way to not be weak when he is near me." She was still crying but it was hard to tell through the water falling down on her. the water was helping her stay in control.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:19 pm

"Hana, I will be here for you."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

User Image
"I know. but I wish i could save myself for once." Hana sighed. this entire situation was making her depressed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

"Theres nothing wrong with being protected by someone else. You are the strongest person I know. I dont want you to crack under the pressure. I want to be there for you."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Lestat_616
"You said you had a proposition for me?" He steped in and closed the door.

User Image
'oh, yeah. Well, I don't know what your situation is but if you'd like, I have a manager's position available. It's not that sweet a deal, we do get some nasties in here but in light of recent events, I've been thinking to beef the securety. So are you interested?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:33 pm

User Image
"I'm one of the most power Demonkin, yet I can't even fight off a man. It makes me feel weak."

Lady Eevee

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:35 pm

He though for a second. "I'll take it. I'm sure I can handle it." He showed her the scar. "This is all that's left. And...I'm sorry but the sheets I was sleeping on are ruined..."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games