Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Kaimei took his sword and Brought it next to Venash's Next so he could end this battle quickly  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Eyes opened underneath Venash's bandages as his main eye glowed. "I have seen your plight...." He said as he made a large double blaed axe appear and grabbed it with one hand. "To get what you seek...you need to get the approval of the greatest trio in the universe..." Hesaid moving quickly and swinging his axe at Kaimei.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:25 pm
Kaimei shifted over and Super Kicked him in the chest with a spin. Kaimei flipped and grabbed his sword and tried again to slice him in half.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 pm
Venash smirked as he was sliced in half. "uh...uh...uhahaha!" He siad as two eyes opened under his torso and above his waist an blasted Kaimei. "You've never fought a mummy have you?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 pm
((And what's going on that pertains to Kyo or one of my other characters?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm
((um notihng right now but if you want you can jump in by tlaking to fury for the next lesson.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:03 pm
((I'll do it tomorrow when I'm not as tired. Sorry for my laziness. -_-; ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:14 pm
((haha k))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:24 pm
Draco felt his inner power gradually rising while in his new feral form. "You want more? You got it!" He opened his maw as a massive energy ball was forming within. Crystal Cannon! He fired off a giant beam of energy that pulsed with the power within his crystalline armor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:03 am
Sorrow dodged before firing pulses of enrgy at draco. "heh..I can tell how strong you are just from being near you."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:19 am
Kaimei crashed on the ground and shook his head he got back up "Damn Mummies" he said and he took his swords and sliced it on the ground as it began to spark Dark Flame "This should burn u up a bit" he said  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm
Draco used his sword-like tail to try and send the energy pulses back at Sorrow, but he still got nailed by the last one, which knocked him back a few feet. He gave a growl of determination. "I didn't figure this'd be easy... This is easily the toughest fight I've ever dealt with, and I've taken on werewolves before..."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 pm
"Oh fire!" He said as he grabbed his own face and pulled it apart reveling a horrifying face that shot grey smoke at Kaimei

sorrow smirked and dodged the counter. "Werewolves huh? well I'm much stronger then any werewolf."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm
Draco chuckled a little. "And I ain't doubtin' that in the slightest. This fight's already tougher than any I had with werewolves. Guess that's why the Beast King chose you to train me, huh?" He started to fire off multiple balls of energy, identical to the beam he fired moments before.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:01 pm
"Haha...Marx chose me? well i'm just one of three...and i'm not the strongest member when it comes to brute force...." He smirked. "However..when it comes to bending reality...." He said as his eyes flashed and the area began to twist and change. "I'm the best!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff