Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm
"But I never saw who it was-" -
Avery was cut off by Whit again

"Well I did" Whit said tugging her arm back down from where she'd been gesturing in some sort of placating manner. "It was him, I have no doubt he's doing it-" here whit hesitated at the panicked look on Avery's face- "Or planning on doing it to someone else right now. Can you get that student president guy Jordan? He'd be someone to tell."

"You're biased whit! They'd never..he'd just fake it! He's a master of sensory for pete's sake!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 pm
"Well, he's been rather quiet lately..."
she paused when she remembered that most didn't know what his I'ras was, and wouldn't really know what she was talking about. "Yeah, I can go find him." She moved off into the crowd.

What's up? Ah, yes, it is truley the epitome of excellence, that phrase.

The MacDougal 'slimed himself all over' Avery. Which isn't good. She added in.

Well, you could go handle it, I suppose. He sent the message to her, and she couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not.

Prez, you can't really...

Aww, lighten up, Jor-dee. I'll talk to him. Give 'em a stern talking to and what for. So, you having fun.

Oh, by the buckets. And with that she returned to the others, telling them that Telemachus would handle it.

Telemachus left Karley oogling at the mirror, and made his way over to The MacDougal.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 pm
Avery in the meantime finally managed to snatch her hand back from Whit and cross her arms over her chest. A defensive move she'd been trained to recognize, but she should be the one to deal with this. Not him. She would have been able to do so, without informing their general group of friends and embarrassing herself in public. Frustrated she breathed deeply and tried to get her brief spat of anger under control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit was no mind reader, but he could practically feel the fury rolling off of Avery in waves. Why in the hell was she mad at him!? He was helping for pete's sake. He couldn't let that sleeze get away with that! And she wanted to just stand there and take it!? That wasn't the girl he thought he knew at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Macdougal, wasn't to be found. In fact, he wasn't to be sensed. To all appearances and sensitivities was gone.
But not far...No ...never far.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 pm
"So were you able to find him?" Spencer asked. He didn't know that Jordan had sent a mental message to Telemachus about it instead.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:10 am
((my gad failure , again, why is it when i leave everything jumps forward >.< . *grumbles uninteligiblly* i'ma just going to post now and pop up somewhere hope no one minds o.o))

Treya stood near the treats table on one side of the gym munching on a randome ghost cookie-marshmellow thing that she had picked up from the large plate next to her on the table, there was planty of the ghost things on it that she had no worries if two or three of them were eaten while no one was looking. her 'costume' looked like it was glowing significantly under the gym 'dance room' lights, the flowers expecially because of their brightly eerie colored blossoms and petals, she didn't notice that ali and the guy with the top hat were approaching to grab snacks from the tray she was standing next to on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 am
Marsh approached the tray and easily took two of the speared ghosts off. Handing one to the little one he then turned to survey the crowd. What wonderful costumes this year. Everyone at the Iris School was particularly creative around his time of year apparently. He spotted the fluorescent girl next to the table and was amazed at what the horticultural students had managed to pull off this year.
He vaguely recalled something similar in more of a Tarzan theme the year before, but nothing that glowed.

He turned and searched for a suitable drink for the little alligator, mountain dew certainly seemed appropriate, but the color dissuaded him greatly.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:23 pm
Treya flicked her eyes quickly to the table as she saw hands reaching towards her or that's what she thought untill she saw them stop and pick up two of the ghost things from the plate and hand one of them to an aligator costumed little person next to him 'wait little person' she thought questioningly she imediatey started to smile she knew exactly who the alligator was. she waved lightly when ali looked at her "hey ali, you haveing fun?" she asked as she took another ghost thing from the plate and started to eat it, surprisingly she liked the ghost things they tasted great especially the middle part of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:51 pm
(( Lol, the color

Jordan went off like she went to find Tele, but mind talked to him then she came back. So she did leave, Eternal ))

Ali paused in her munching and looked up. "Tr-Treya!" she said happily, stuttering a little as she remembered the name. "This is so much fun! And-" she looked both ways, "I met a real super hero!" She pointed to Marsh. Yeah, she still didn't know who he was, but when it came to superheroes, it didn't matter if they were strangers at all.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 pm
Avery got fed up and prayed for the dance to end so she could go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit was fed up with Avery but didn't want to be, so he wanted to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias had found a red towel and bobby pins, and presented them to Ali, pinning it to the padded shoulders of her costume.
"Now you're an alligator sidekick" he suggested swiping a fleck of marshmallow off her cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 pm
((ok. I'll edit))

((to vampiric: because at the time when you post I'm usually in class))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Christopher tried to find Mr. MacDougal using his telepathy and searched for the older teacher's thoughts. He wanted to see if there was any perversion in there. He would probably regret this action later.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm
(( Hee hee, the regret ))

"Yeah, I told him, and I think he's handling it." Well, she didn't know that he had apparently just... disappeared. Creep.

Telemachus kind of frowned, but it was more of a lopsided grin. He'd lost The MacDougal. Which was slightly disturbing, considering his mastery of telepathy. He saw a couple dancing, took the boy by his shoulders and said, "Be strong tonight," before going off to return to Karley. He also sent a He's gone to Jordan without any more details.

Ali kind of just looked ahead with her mouth agape. It was like her mind had been blown. "Sidekick?" She crushed the soft ghost cookie in her hand and dropped it on the ground in her excitement, and turned to Marsh, jumping up and down. "Really?!"

(( Sorry, Vampiric, but I'm thinking we're going to wrap this up tonight. Agree? ( I know Whit and Avery do, lol) ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm
((I know it says he's 17 now in his profile, but I'm thinking that Spencer could throw a huge birthday party at his mansion soon for his upcoming 17th birthday))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 pm
(( Mansions are nice 3nodding ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:55 pm
Marsh looked down at the little girl in evaluation, his fingers spread across his chin in thought. "Well, why not, all the good superhero's DO have them." He shrugged and patted the small child on the head.
Now, off to business!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMESKIPPY PAWEASE!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games