Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm
*stands up and moves to another chair, grabbing her cheesecake on the way*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm
*watches Kits, then looks around to see why she suddenly started trying to get away again*

*grins at Tommy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:51 pm
Sakura nodded "that would be wonderful. I've been ordering in stock lately too so there'll be a variety of things to by" she said as she thought about the work she had been doing lately  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:57 pm
Tommy laughed and started preparing everything. He started by taking a chicken breast out of the fridge along with the light oil dressing he put it on. It was Karrie's recipe. He put the chicken breast on a small pan, brushed the dressing over it, and then popped it in the small oven behind the bar.

Then, he went to work chopping up the fruit.

Amy nodded to what Sakura said. "You know, if you ever need help with organizing or anything, feel free to bounce ideas off of me, and I assume Kits will be okay with it, too."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
Sakura nodded "I'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time I have any ideas" she said with a smile "So how about you? How have you been since I last saw you?" she asked her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm
*glances up at the counter several times as she eats her cheesecake* redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm
*seeing Amy, Velcore, and Sakura at the counter, stands up and walks over there*

*watches Tommy, almost drooling on the counter*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm
"You do that. This is a great place to do work at, too. Lots of people will help and it's relaxing."

She grinned and sat on a comfy leather chair. "And me... I got some kittens. They're doing well, thanks to BARC. Oh! And Kits and I are working on an art area where anyone can display their art, as long as it's appropriate for all ages."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm
Sakura nodded "that sounds like a wonderful idea...I hope that you'll get a lot of entries" she said smiling happily to hear she was doing well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:10 pm
*finishes her cheesecake and gets up, heading to the restroom*

*looking around, doesn't see Kits* gonk *hops to Velcore's back, squeaking at him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 pm
Amy smiled. "Thanks! Do you have some stuff you might like to enter, Sakura?"

She glanced up when she saw Kits head out of the lounge. Since she didn't take Smok, she assumed she wasn't leaving AS. Probably just going to the restroom. She knew Kits' body language, though. Her shoulders were slightly slumped, meaning she was a little upset or uncomfortable. She would ask her what was wrong when it was just the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 pm
*leans against the counter next to Amy*

*turns his head to look at Smok* What?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm
Jessi had been working on the new membership cards again when she saw Kits exit the lounge out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head in her direction. Kits actually looked kind of upset.

"Kits? Kits, are you alright? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 pm
redface *stops when she hears Jessi's voice* I... uh... yeah... um, I'll be right back. *turns brighter red and hurries past into the locker room and to the restroom*

*squeaks frantically at Velcore. He doesn't know where Kits went! gonk *  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 pm
Amy looked over to the side of the bar as she saw Karrie come into her line of vision. She grinned at him and then winked. "Hey, sweetie."

Then, she turned her attention back to Sakura.

Tommy finally placed everything on the bar in front of Velcore, including a couple napkins. "Here you go, Velcore. I made sure to put both the water and the milk in bowls. Can I get Smok anything?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games