Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:00 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope tilted her head when the boy commented on the hat's unique magic. Her words abandoned her as Tori seemed to return to their plane of thought, she mentioned that the hat was magical. A very true thought, though one Tori continued, adding that it was a fair sort, whereas a human would have obvious biases. Shortly thereafter, the boy introduced himself as Gus, mentioning it was very nice to see another Hufflepuff. "A lovely name for someone deserving of respect. Such a clever thought, hmm?" She hummed softly, swaying a bit to whatever was moving her thoughts. "My name's Calliope, though Callie works just beautifully~" She looked over at the boy, offering a charming smile.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori and Gus
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Greetings and Discussions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a lovely night~

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 8:18 pm
lately i been i been losin' sleepxxdreamin' about the things that we could be

we'll вe coυnтιng ѕтarѕ, yeaн we'll вe coυnтιng ѕтarѕ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting for it her turn with the Sorting Hat was probably one of the most stressful things that Halice ever had to endure. She watched as Kenna got sorted into Gryffindor, and Viv into Slytherin. When the Hat announced Hufflepuff, Halice couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness. She was hoping that she'd be in the same house as the friends she had made on her way to Hogwarts. Now, they were each in a different house. Of course, they did promise to still be friends, and Halice was sure she would make new friends in Hufflepuff.

As she made her way over to the Hufflepuff table, Halice couldn't help but think about how her family would react to her sorting. On one hand, her Aunt Gwyn would be proud of her. Her father would pretend to be offended, but he would still be proud. After all, the sorting was just a way of putting you with people you'd get along with and learn well beside.

Speaking of people you'd get along with, Halice was about to meet those very people. Or rather, she hoped that's the sort of people she would find at her house's table. Otherwise, it was going to be a very long seven years.

As she walked along the table, she found a group that seemed to be comprised of fellow first years. Deciding that was probably the best place to start, Halice took a seat near them. "Do you guys mind if I sit here?" she asked, deciding to be brave and push through the voice telling her to be shy, if only for a moment. "I'm Halice by the way."

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:57 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:35 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hufflepuff First Year
Pureblood Eleven Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2049)

Gaspard glanced at the sorting, he noticed Tori go quiet for a brief time but didn’t question it. Apparently, it was simply him being lost in thought and there was nothing to worry. It was too soon to be questioning things like that. When Tori mentioned that the hat had to be fairer than people, Gus nodded. He had to agree with that one.

As Callie commented on Gus’ name, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. “That’s what my father would have hoped to believe.” He replied. Honestly, Gaspard wasn’t the biggest fan of his name. Though part of him knew his mother also had some sort of a hand in it, so he couldn’t be totally against it. “Calliope that’s a nice name.” He recalled it was one of the Greek goddesses of muse, poetry to be exact.

It was then a brunette asked if she could sit in an empty space next to them, her name Halice. Gaspard smiled towards her. “The more the merrier. Nice to meet you Halice, name’s Gaspard you can call me Gus.” He greeted. “And these are Tori and Callie.” He introduced his two hoping they wouldn’t mind. Next thing Gaspard knew, they were surrounded by food. Dinner was pretty good especially how hungry he was. The magical spawning of it certain was cool though.

Company : Hufflepuffs... Tori, Callie & Halice

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Miss GryffindorK
                                                  a porg

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori was quiet while Callie introduced herself, and a moment later another girl joined them, introducing herself at Halice. He offered her a smile and nod when she asked if she could sit with them. Before Tori could introduce himself, Gus did so. It wasn't like he minded though. It didn't matter whether he introduced himself or not.

Suddenly food appeared on the table after a short speech from the headmaster and Tori grinned, and took a bite of a meat pie. He preferred Japanese food that his mom made at home, but he wasn't against English food by any means. After a couple more bites he finally spoke up. He hadn't realized how hungry he'd been.
                                                            Welcome to Hufflepuff Halice," he said in between bites. "Like Gus said, I'm Tori. Its really nice to meet you."

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

a porg

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Once the hat was on her head, Tzuki was a bit shocked to hear it talk... but only in her head. It was weird! But after her asking, the Hat indeed explained how it worked, though in quick terms. The only part not in her head was the hat shouting out "Hufflepuff" which must mean that was her new house. The girl felt the hat lift off her head, then Miss Amata led her over to what she assumed was her house table. It was where the cheers were the loudest, anyway. The professor asked where Tzuki wanted to sit, the newly minted student requested a spot near the other first years, that way she can make new friends... hopefully.

Once at her table, Tzuki tapped her fingers on top, trying to get a feel for the area. There was a plate, cutlery... okay, that all made sense (and made her tummy gurgle in hunger). While she was trying to figure out if the table was stone or just really smooth wood, someone spoke to her, though in a quiet voice. The older girl introduced herself as Astra, one of the older prefects. Apparently she was going to sit close in case Tzuki needed something. Lovely. Honestly, the younger Hufflepuff wasn't sure if she should be grateful or a bit annoyed about the fact... Mostly grateful, since she was - in fact - blind. She was also terribly new with no real idea about where or how anything was. Maybe once she learned her way about she'd get a bit more freedom? For now, she'd accept help where she could get it, then as soon as possible, she'd get her cane and make good on a vow to learn all the halls in the school.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Astra (npc), other students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner, hopefully
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what food we'll get?

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:39 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee liked the fact the hat covered his eyes it helped not have to see everyone. He was still a ball of nerves, unfortunately. But the hat said weird was normal here. That was good perhaps he would find a friend his age that didn't mind his weird quirks. The hat yelled out Hufflepuff which the volume was surprising enough on its own, it didn't quite prepare him for what was next. He barely had time to stand up when cheers from his new house erupted. He quickly covered his ears and closed his eyes. Why were they so loud!? Were they yelling at him!? Did they not want him in Hufflepuff!? Please stop yelling! He didn't do anything wrong! He did what he was supposed to do! Phee knew he should move but he was much too spooked too! He shook his head refusing his own request to move. Surely people must be looking by now! Phee wanted to hide, but what if he was in trouble!?

(Max will see this happen too and wanted to give the opportunity to respond)

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                                        I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                                        And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                                        And breakaway

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

null

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori made it into the Great Hall and found a seat at Hufflepuff table quietly. He was still a little shaken by Jack suddenly appearing in their conversation right when he'd said the oh so embarassing term 'genderfluid guru guide'. God that was awful. He was sure Tris would think he was the absolute worst now, and he didn't want the only other genderfluid person he'd ever met to think he was the worst.

He sighed and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. This year was going swell so far. He gave halfhearted claps for the kids that were sorted into Hufflepuff, and just silently hoped it would be over so he could run off and escape to his common room and bed as soon as possible. Today had been far too long for him. What with his parents and their crappy expectations and talks of what was important, and then the whole GGG thing. Tori was ready to just sleep and forget it all.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceAda knew it was probably a bad habit, to keep her attention on the emotional states of the first year students. Some people would probably consider it invasive, and be offended. But, she'd come to realize over the years that her ability was far too useful to waste, and didn't let herself feel guilty over using it. She'd been given it for a reason, after all. And having been a nervous child herself, she knew she wouldn't have begrudged any sort of relief, even if it had only been temporary, at the higher-stress moments of her youth. And the sorting ceremony definitely qualified; she could always see who was nervous, excited, confident, and paid special attention to the students who were particularly anxious. They reminded her of herself, and of Lyv. If she could stop someone from passing out at their table five minutes after sitting down, she'd consider it a job well done.

spaceFocused as she was, she found herself sitting up straighter, hands gripping the arms of her chair, when the Heulwen boy stepped up. His emotional state was all over the place; it was almost similar to Cady in a manic episode, but lacking the same focus. Instead, the poor boy was overwhelmed. She saw him freeze almost as soon as he was of the stool, and swept out of her chair, catching Amata's eye to let her know she'd handle it so the ceremony could continue.

spaceAs she drew nearer, she pushed a calming energy towards Phoenix, wanting him to be centered enough by the time she got to him that he wouldn't shut down at being addressed. She came to stand in front of him, then lowered herself to a crouch so she was at his eye-level (below, actually; for once she figured it was probably a good thing she was short). Once she was sure he'd calmed enough she could speak without it making things worse, she said,
                                        "Phoenix, dear? I'm Professor Whitethorne. I'd like to help you get to your table, if that's alright." She held a hand out, somewhat hoping that he might recognize her last name (her daughter was best friends and now business partners with his big sister, after all). It would be helpful if she seemed familiar, even though they'd never met. And giving them something to talk about, the connection between them, could distract him from being overwhelmed.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Great Hall > Hufflepuff Table
                                        wнen - Sorting Feast 2050
                                        wιтн - Phoenix
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:39 am
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

This year was wild. Yukon was prefect, Wren was Prefect, Aria was here (Who was unfortunately still betrothed to Wren), Weslyn was adorable, and Kenny was Kenny. He sat down where the firsties would be sitting, Weslyn could handle herself this year, or join him and the firsties maybe? He clapped loudly for every new Hufflepuff, and introduced himself, "Yukon Knolle, the Prefect Potato." He also used a number of potato puns, "Potato Puns are apeeling" and "Prefect Wren from Slytherin and I are Best Spuddies" and finally he gave, "Don't mind me, I'm just a spec-tater"

However, when Pheonix Heulwen was sorted, he looked panicked by the loud applause from Hufflepuff. Yukon looked toward the upper table and tried hushing them, before sighing it was impossible to quiet a table. The kid was panicking, he acted so much like Weslyn had when she first joined them. Yukon pulled out his bag, sure he could have sent it to the dorms, but he had some wood chunks in there to carve into potatoes, in case he got bored (He wasn't good at actually wood carving detail, but potatoes don't need to be perfect). He pulled out a pair of ear muffs, he had them in case he went to the greenhouse at some point and just never took out greenhouse supplies from his bag.

He smiled at Professor Whitethorn who brought Phee to the table, the kid had been panicking for sure, and he walked to where Phee was now sitting, looking a bit awkward walking in a group of people sitting. He kneeled next to Phee, and handed Phee the earmuffs, "They aren't much, but if you cover up one ear it won't be as overwhelming and you can hear what's going on." Yukon put his hand on the kids head and ruffled his hair a bit, before returning to his seat, he would have to keep an eye on that one, just to make sure he settled in okay and was able to make a few friends during his time here at Hogwarts.

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon at Sorting to Phee
Thinking about: Poor Kid, but he'll be okay
Wearing: School Robes

OOC: posted with kungs permission to interrupt

Cara Miakitty

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Perhaps cutting down the sound and closing his eyes had helped but he was starting to calm some. Still panicked, but he at least felt like it was mostly manageable. A voice appeared in front of him startling him a bit but Professor Whitethorne seemed nice, like Mamma. She offered to take him to his table if he wanted. Well if he was in trouble they be doing something else for sure "O-Ok.." He agreed and timidly acepted the hand hold and was able to find a seat at his new house. Only once settled did he see his robes now had yellow on it and his patch had a badger on it. He also blended in with the other yellow robed students at his table so that helped calm a bit too.

After the Professor an older student popped up and offered some ear muffs. He could borrow these to keep the loud cheers out. Now that he was at a table it was sure to be louder. He tried not to winch at the hair ruffle. It was a gesture of kindness and Phee didnt want to be rude. He tried the earmuffs out, if he had them fully on it was blissful silence. He used that to calm himself more. He didnt want a paniced stomah for dinner! He slowly let sound back in, besides it would be rude in case of someone wanting to speak to him. Phew he was just his usual functional panic now.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                                        I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                                        And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                                        And breakaway

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:03 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn followed Yukon into the hall, only pausing to say hello to a few people and ask how their summer was. Yukon was prefect this year! Of course, he sat by the first years, and after a moment Weslyn took the seat across from him.

For the most part, Weslyn knitted as she listened to the Sorting Ceremony, pausing every so often to tap the ends of the needles together in quiet applause and offer a quiet ”Hello!” to any new students that sat near enough to her. Wes had finished a scarf and a half on the train there-- if she was just a little faster, she could have a few more done! And then she could give them to Captain Roland as an incentive for people to try out for Quidditch-- and if more people tried out, then there was less of a chance she’d actually have to play outside of practice! Win-Win-Win!

At one point a professor she didn’t recognize led a student to their table. Wes looked up worriedly--he seemed as timid as she had been her first year--but Yukon had it sorted, and offered him earmuffs and a warm presence, which seemed to help him.

They were at the Zs now--not long before the ceremony was over and food would appear. Wes was starting to wrap up when Professor Harlowe led another student. The new Hufflepuff tapped her hand around the table, feeling the utensils, and Astra leaned over and Wes heard her introduce herself if the Tzuki needed anything. Oh! Was she blind? Wes wondered how much Tzuki could see, if it was more or less than Kenny.

The scarf was piling over as Wes rolled it up and she decided saying something would probably be less confusing: ”Sorry! That’s my knitting getting everywhere. I’m just rolling it up.” She hesitated, wondering if having something soft would be nice for the blind girl. Wes tucked her needles safely next to her and lifted her hands so Tzuki could find her. ”My name’s Weslyn. You were Tzuki, right? Welcome to Hufflepuff.”

setting Sorting Feast 2050 || with Hufflepuffs + Tzuki
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing uniform
status She's like Kenny!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:25 pm
User Image

As Tzuki was examining the table, her fingers brushed something soft. Maybe a table runner? Or possibly someone's jacket... She wasn't sure. The girl tilted her head a bit, slowly moving her fingers closer to examine the object. Hopefully the owner of said object wouldn't be upset... Just as her fingers started following the edge the soft material was pulled away a bit, startling the first year. Oh no, she'd definitely bothered someone. Way to make a first impression!

A soft voice spoke up, quietly apologizing for having her knitting out. Aha! That's what it was - soft yarn! "Sorry myself, I was trying to get a feel for the surroundings. If it helps, your yarn is quite soft." She sent a small grin toward the voice, hoping it looked like she was being polite. Then again, most people didn't use their ears to "see"... She kept tapping her fingers on the table, roughly where the knitting had been, then paused when the girl spoke up again, this time offering introductions.

"It's quite a pleasure to meet you, Weslyn, and yes, my name is Tzuki. I'm quite excited to be here, and, if my dad's memory is right, I think I'll fit right in." The girl offered a toothy grin, raising a hand a bit to try and gather surroundings further. It wasn't until her hand bumped something that she froze, then slowly used her fingers to investigate. It turned out to be a hand, probably that of Weslyn.... "S-sorry. I can't see, so sometimes I have to use my fingers. B-but I can stop if you want, I'd totally understand." Tzuki pulled her hands away a bit, wondering what the other girl would have to say.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Weslyn, other students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner, hopefully
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She seems nice...

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:29 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn was happy when Tzuki responded-- the little first year was more talkative and confident than she had been her first year, which was a little surprising but also relieving. She said the yarn was quite soft, and only seemed to only shrink a little when worried that Wes would mind her seeing with her hands. ”Oh, no, that’s perfectly fine! I’m not bothered,” she replied. ”If you liked the yarn, I could make another scarf or hat for you? Actually, I have one already made?”

Yeah, she could just work extra hard and still have a few for Roland! She was sure she had enough yarn, and as long as Tzuki liked it? Wes quieted when the Headmaster made his speech, and then food appeared. Weslyn darted to quickly put the rest of the project away in a little bag at her feet before looking around at the spread. It always amazed her.

Wes figured Tzuki would have no problem with figuring out the foods nearest her, but Wes also figured it would be rude not to offer anyways. ”Uhm, let me know if you can’t reach something you’d like to taste, okay? And you can just tell the goblet any drink you’d like and it will fill up. Do you have a favorite food, Tzuki?”

setting Sorting Feast 2050 || with Hufflepuffs + Tzuki
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing uniform
status So much food!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:22 am
User Image

Tzuki bobbed her head a bit, trying to balance out the sounds from around her and focus on Weslyn's tones. She hadn't heard the name in sorting, so she figured Weslyn was an older student. After asking about her hands, but luckily her new pal was perfectly fine with it. She even mentioned Tzuki liking the yard and made an offer to make her a hat or scarf. Holy cow! What a nice person to make an offer to someone she'd only just met. "It is very soft, but you don't have to make anything just for me. If you're working on a project, you should continue. That way you don't fall behind!"

When there was a loud voice, Tzuki balanced and adjusted her posture to listen, then suddenly the table exploded in scents and the sound of people getting food. What just happened?! Weslyn asked Tzu to let her know if there were any foods she couldn't reach, but also that her goblet would just fill with drink if she asked nicely. What craziness was this?! Weslyn asked about her favorite foods, and the younger turned a bit to face the older girl. "I-I like tacos... and pasta... and the little pie thingies with chicken and veggies inside. Sorry, this is really wild for me. If it's self-serve food, can... can you help me figure out what's around? Usually I just have a plate of food to work with... b-but I don't want to be a bother, if you'd rather eat. I can figure it out... probably." Suddenly AnaSofia's mocking words echoed in her brain, saying Tzuki couldn't manage on her own. Maybe there was some merit if she was already this badly off today to need help from pretty much everyone. Ah beans.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Weslyn, other students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner?
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I don't want to bother people....

addaellis

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games