Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
"You heard my decision on the matter, Rikijo. If you want to appeal it, prove to the Hokage that you can do better. I will notify the ANBU that you are allowed to learn 5 Jutsu, and only 5 and you must tell the ANBU at the Academy what they are so they may retrieve the scrolls for you, and then take on any D-Ranked or lower missions. You prove your humility, you show and act that you can do good by the village, not just yourself, and I am sure he will overturn my decision." Haru stated tersely, she did not like his attitude or his whiny demeanor, and then his tune changed too suddenly.

It was one teaching of the Shinobi to be able to put on a front, so she would expect action, beyond words. And then, in the middle of the pair's terse encounter two more people arrived. A young Hatake that had come into the academy from out in the Land of Fire and proven himself exemplary in his studies, and the other, the other had been accepted into the academy on the merit under which he had been caught. Officially he had no Academy record, but still he had apparently shown enough to pass the Genin Examination when sponsored by one of the village Jounin.

"As to you two. Klaus, exemplary records, not known to specialize or even utilize Ninjutsu beyond the bare minimum to pass the Academy. Still, all of your records indicate you have the physical skills to be an exceptional shinobi. And with the clan name of Hatake, I feel you ought to meet our Hokage sometime soon, he may have some secrets to teach you." She intoned, her knowledge of him spawned by the fact that the Hokage had taken a keen interest in him when the Hatake name cropped up on an Entrance Examination.

Returning behind her desk she pulled out two files. One rather large and extensive, this one had the image of Klaus Hatake clipped to it's top right corner. The other was thin, barely filled at all.

"And Kitai Shuuryou. Thief, trained Raven, also a thief. Background captures for Theft, all escaped or commuted due to a Jounin Sponsor who kept a personal eye on you. Almost collared for Theft, but escaped once due to your bird. You did not officially pass through the Academy, so your records and psychological evaluations have all come from ANBU in the field. You did, however, pass the Genin Exams when given the invitation, also thanks to your Anonymous Sponsor. Personally, I don't like your history, but you've maintained the skills needed to meet our entrance, even your Psych reports have been decent. You will have regular reviews from your sponsor, and if at any time you fail to adhere to what is expected of Shinobi in this village, you may be sent to the Academy for Remedial Classes." She finished, closing his report before pulling out two headbands. She would then nod to a figure that had been sitting in the window that Masahiro had exited some time ago.

"You two have a different mission than the others before you. You are to train at the village Academy or Dojo, your preference, and await further instruction." The woman continued, her eyes gracing the three as she only gave the later arrivals headbands.

"Dismissed."

GalagaHero

killer_savvy

Vault of Einwrath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

"I....see. I would be honored to meet personally with the Hokage, should he permit my presence." Klaus felt like she knew more than she was letting on, but didn't pry. Another person entered the building behind Klaus, a boy. All three before the woman were around the same age, including Klaus himself. The new face had asked for a headband, seeming a bit rushed. 'A shinobi must be patient.' he thought to himself, not wanting to rile anybody up. At the mention of the red haired boy's past, the Hatake would make a mental note to watch his belongings around the boy. Once given his orders Klaus would smile at the lady. "Thank you for your time, I shan't disappoint." Giving her a slight nod as he took his headband, he tied it to his forehead, and turned for the door.
Exit To Konoha Academy

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

Vault of Einwrath

killer_savvy

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

killer_savvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 pm
Rank: D| Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Genjutsu//Tamer | Chakra :: 360 | Stamina :: 140

User Image

☼☼ Kitai Shuuryou ☼☼

Kitai wasn't mad at all but he simply understood what had to be done to gain trust. Kite couldn't help but wonder why his and Klaus instruction was different from the other kids before him but he kept that to him self. Kite simply walk forward and took his headband from her hands with a grin. He then proceeded to put it on his upper arm, where it wont get in his way in battle . He finally felt like a true ninja and felt more determined to show them that he became more stronger. he stepped back and bowed down in respect for them giving him a chance. He then looked at Klaus as he got his headband.

"I understand completely i will not fail my village."

Kite then ran to the door before Klaus had left, it was something about this guy that got to him. This feeling wasn't at all bad, more like a good vibe. He believed he could probably lean on this guy if he needed help in a battle. he then looked at his band and said "mom wait till you see what i got". he had a big smile on his face every time he looked at it. he followed Klaus to his next objective. He didn't want Klaus having the wrong idea. He then tried asking him something to brake ice.

"klaus how do you feel being a real ninja?"

Beloved Noob

Vault of Einwrath

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:04 pm
User ImageRank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Sensory//Genjutsu | Chakra :: 460 | Stamina
:: 40

☼☼☼Ⅸ☼☼☼ Rikijo Urahiko ☼☼☼Ⅺ☼☼☼

~Rikijo grinned just a bit as the two left, but decided to return to a normal facial expression. He nodded his head, acknowledging that he was indeed being selfish and irresponsible, and the only way to fix that temporarily was to request the scrolls as she commanded. A long term solution to his grief would be to find another goal in life, not to dedicate it to revenge, but surely Haru knew that vengeance was a task the plagued the soul. It would take some work, but he was sure he could do it.~

"I understand and appreciate this chance you've given me. I will give my best, and more, to have the Hokage change this decision. To be honest, doing good by the village and all of that is something I will prove. But humility..."

~Riki turned and began to head for the exit, as he had a task to complete. He began to think of what he wanted to learn first, and hoped that eventually he would create something amazing. He then realized he didn't finish his sentence.~

"Humility is something that I never knew existed."

~He grinned, which was more of a sarcastic slap to the face rather than an actual genuine smile, and exited the office.~

[Exit to Konoha Academy]

¥ Ryo: 2000 | AC: 0

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Weapons:O-Wakizashi
Items:N/A
Justu:N/A
Mission:
Busy:
Wolfe Whitehorn

Vault of Einwrath

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 am
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 695/695 l Stamina 155/155

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Arrived at the office, crimson hues glanced at the door before she entered. Looked down at herself, she wonders if she should change clothes. She started to dust herself a bit with one hand, some dirt from the soil from the plants she was taking care of earlier. Dirty nails caught her eye as she sighed. Whatever. She had started to spend more time escaping to the forest and away from the world for bit. The once outgoing and perky girl was no longer there. The other hand was holding her weapon which was a naginata, a bit taller than her.

She thought if she should clean her nails before entering but shrugged it off. Besides, she was a shinobi. They aren't always exactly pristine clean. Her hand reached out as she opened the door and went up the stairs to the second floor. There, she saw a blonde female with a rather... large bust working at the desks. Ruby hues glanced towards the door for a moment and saw that it was closed. Was he busy or out? Respectfully bowed at the sunlight haired woman, the weapon remained horizontal as she held the upper middle for even weight as she didn't want to place it onto the ground and damage the floor some due to the spike at the end of the weapon. Her chocolate colored hair spilled slightly, not too long after, she stood back up, "Good Morning, I wish to speak the Hokage as well receive my headband."

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:57 pm
          User Image
          Kaede Ryo Uchiha ll Konohagakure ll D-Ranked Genin ll Taijutsu / Sensor ll Uchiha Clan

Chakra : : 300/300 - Stamina : : 200/200

AC : : 0 - Ryo : : 両 0

"It's all or nothing."

A blur of movement carefully zipped by an older woman who was carrying a basket of fruits, startling her, but not enough to cause the woman to drop her cargo. "Sorry!" Kaede shouted, turning to face her mid-run and waving, before returning her focus back to her forward sprint. Her training with Shusaku was delayed this morning, albeit for a good cause, it wouldn't stop him from making sure she got a little exercise for the most basic tasks... such as walking. Nope, she was instructed to sprint, all the way there. He wasn't around to observe her, but Kaede wasn't one to disrespect an elder's order, no matter how silly. When she finally approached the doors to the Hokage's building, she ascended the stairs swiftly, stopping at the top to catch her breath momentarily.

Soft pants echoed throughout the hall, despite her best efforts to keep them as quiet as possible. Kaede's physique often betrayed her reputation as a Taijutsu user, modeling more sex appeal over muscle mass or physical prowess in general. It may be more than likely due to the fact of her own personal body care regime, but by no means was she a weakling. She possessed deceptive physical strength, and much of it due to her genes. Yet, she was well suited for martial arts of all varieties; those that valued brute power over flexibility or finesse and vice-versa. Her skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat, taking a quick moment to wipe some sweat from her brow when she suddenly got a whiff of an... earthy scent? Gazing upon the two females in the room, she first studied the one holding the Naginata, from where she assumed the scent was coming from. The woman appeared to be a little 'dusty' herself, with obvious signs of dirt within her fingernails. Kaede's head tilted slight in curiosity. Was she a farmer, perhaps? A hunter? That would explain the weapon, but...

Was there any explanation for the high chakra reserves? Kaede had no way of being able to determine the exact amount, but the the strength of this particular source was almost disturbing. Never has she ever encountered such a powerful source; even her classmates within the Academy just barely equaled half of this woman's chakra presence. She didn't intend to stare however, so she moved her gaze over to the woman sitting behind the desk, and the closed door to the Hokage's office. Kaede took a few steps forward, now behind, but off to the side (far enough to be at ease around her presence, until she grew accustomed to it) of the Naginata-wielding female as she spoke. She was also here to receive her headband. If it weren't for that bit of information, Kaede might have assumed she was of higher rank than Genin. Bizarre... Glancing at the female once more, she returned her attention to the blonde, nodding. "I'm here for a headband as well, miss." She simply stated, smiling sweetly and adjusting her stance, placing her hands on her hips.

OOC: Sorry for the double quotes!

Techniques Used / Active:

Passive Attributes:
                          [ Brawler Discipline ] Reflexes and flexibility are greatly increased.
                          [ Oracle Discipline ] Can passively sense chakra within a five yard radius.

Interacting With:
                          Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:24 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 4,000
AC: 00039,595
‡ Chakra :---/1185 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/395 ‡ Stamina :---/1020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1185 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1020

"Miss Sen..." Haru would begin as she looked to Hozuki, but suddenly a Kuchiyose marker on her desk would light up and the scent of ozone would flood the room.

A large cloud of smoke and the scent grew stronger. As it dissipated a figure in a Konohagakure no Sato Flak Jacket, wearing the Hokage's hat attached to his hip, and with long flowing, braided, white hair would appear sitting on the back end of Haru's desk. Pulling his braid out from underneath the flak jacket and his own shirt, the man slide off of the desk, feet alighting behind it, before turning to see Haru standing with her arms crossed staring at two children, then at him. A lone eyebrow rose, but not a word was spoken before he looked down to the personnel files for the two girls.

The looks of them, one was a farmer or did a lot of work with her hands. Perhaps like Saito Senju over at his shoppe, but when he saw her file and the names contained within he sighed. She was Ryouichi's sister, so expecting her to work with her hands was no huge leap. Thinking back to the first encounters with the UHV, he remembered the gifts Ryouichi had held, and if she was anything like her older brother, she would be a powerhouse. He shook the thought from his mind, he would have to see how she progressed before he made any solid judgments.

Then he looked to the Uchiha girl. She looked like the sort of heavy chested female to follow after a man wielding an oversized sword that broke most physical laws. He inspected her form for a few minutes before settling on her gauntlets and then up to her eyes. Then investigating her file he wondered if he would find any comments about blonde amnesiacs with a lifetime supply of hair gel. Much to his dismay, he found nothing of the sort.

"Not even a talking lion..." He murmurred, dejectedly.

Though he did notice a lot of similarities between the girls as he reviewed their files. Loss of family, missing brothers, and a few good friends filling the gaps. Though the reasons why they were so closely monitored were entirely different. One was a relation to a Shinobi that went missing during a diplomatic mission, the other was related to the Uchiha that had been popular during the reign of Masaru as Hokage. He chuckled to himself softly as he made these attachments. Rumours abound about both families and some scuffles between them in the past.

"Well then, thank you Haru for entertaining my students. You both have exemplary records so far. And thus, I will entertain you as Genin of my village. I grew up around a lot of your families here, and I pray to the Saints that you pair are nowhere near as hardheaded as your families before you." Masahiro chuckled as he walked to the pair of them, offering them both headbands with black fabric.

"Haru, I would like to thank you for your services today. It seems it has been rather busy."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Amidst the Darkness

Lily Platypus

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 am
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Footsteps. Her hand gripped her weapon tightly as she turned her head slightly, to see who was approaching. It was a female, hair dark as raven's feather and eyes were dark obsidian black. She assumed that the female was an Uchiha. Without an acknowledgement to the female, she looks back at the secretary. The stranger spoke; she was also here to acquire her headband.

The smell of rain and upcoming storms. started to fill the room as Hozuki took a step back, her left leg slightly bent and the right one froward, prepared for anything. Her body was completely tense as a male with white braid appeared. Yet, the storms always calms her. She loved the smell and even stand in one. Who knows how many time she had gotten sent to the hospital from being sick because she stood out in the rain for too long without any proper protection. Ruby eyes scanned and she saw the Hokage hat as she eased her position immediately. Brought her feet back together on the same level, her upper body relaxes while he looked down at some sort of papers...? Was he looking at their files? Hozuki said nothing as she remained still as a tree.

He finally spoke. First, it was to the blonde female whose name was Haru as it was also labeled on a gold plating on the desk. The Hokage started to talk about how he grew up with their families around here. So she was right, the female next to her must be Uchiha Clan, both Uchiha and Senju were pretty populated in this village; that was until the attack. There's still a decent amount but not where it once was. He expressed his hopes that both of them won't be hardheaded like the families before them. Too late.

Her free hand reached out as she glanced towards the other genin for a moment. She wanted to ask him something but not in front of company. Instead, she shifts the weapon and have the pointy end by her foot and the pole itself would rest on the shoulder as she wrapped the headband around her neck. She will adjust it later. Kicked the pointy end, her hand went to catch the weapon but she wanted to extend it a bit, creating some gap between the Uchiha female and herself. Her hand held onto the weapon as she bow respectfully towards the Hokage, "Thank you, Hokage-sama. What do you wish for me to do?" She was always a person with little words wheres before the attack, she wouldn't shut up. Once she had asked for what he wished for her to do, she stood up straight.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Amidst The Darkness

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:55 am
          User Image
          Kaede Ryo Uchiha ll Konohagakure ll D-Ranked Genin ll Taijutsu / Sensor ll Uchiha Clan

"It's all or nothing."

The blonde woman began to speak, and was disrupted before she could get a pair of words out. Immediately the air around them was taken over with the scent of ozone, and a bright light emitted from some strange symbol upon the woman's desk. This sudden release of chakra was noted by Kaede, naturally, and drew her attention almost near-instantly. From the large cloud of smoke that now surrounded the desk appeared a white-haired male who appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties, with a muscular physique hardened from years of experience in combat. Without a word, the man examined two folders. Their files, she'd assume.

The hat hanging from his hip revealed his position as Hokage, leader of the Hidden Leaf Village. Kaede patiently awaited for some kind of response from the man, watching him as he scanned over the folders and then their frames individually. She caught the movement of his lips, yet was unable to hear exactly what he said, from her distance away from him and the volume of which he spoke in. After thanking Haru, he returned his attention to the pair of Genin fully, stating that he grew up with their families. So this female must be a member of the Senju Clan. Kaede was told of their history together in the past growing up. These individuals were really 'down to earth', and were incredibly in tune with nature. That explains a lot... As far as being hardheaded as previous members of her family? ...That was a locked trait with anyone under Kaiser's family lineage.

Kaede reached out for the headband, tying it to her waist for the moment. She caught the Senju woman's eyes looking her over just briefly, before flipping around her Naginata against her shoulder. Out of instinct, Kaede adjusted her stance to where she'd be partially facing the woman, while still being able to keep Haru, the blonde woman and the Hokage within her sight. Bowing respectfully towards the white-haired man, the Uchiha brought her hands up to her chest and pulled on the armored gloves she was wearing, making sure they were secure. From the Senju's movement, Kaede anticipated some uneasiness, but made no further actions afterwards. Her attention from then on was directed at the Hokage, awaiting orders. Kaede nodded, crossing her arms, and waited for further instructions as well.

OOC: None.

Passive Attributes:

Interacting With:
                          Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:04 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Chakra :1,105/1,185 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/395 ‡ Stamina :---/1,020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 03/20: 675/1185 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,020/1020

Masahiro looked between his students as they both spoke and reacted to one another. He saw it now, and he was perturbed. He saw in them the makings of why ( unofficially of course what document would defame a former Hokage? ), Ryouichi had left the village. Not having been privy to the events himself the Hatake wouldn't dare to elaborate on the last details, but he knew the hunger of Masaru, and the hunger of the Ibara that supplanted him as Hokage. Contempt from ages of bloodline disputes, anger, and sorrow. Both seemed to follow these families, but Masahiro would not allow that to carry forth. It was time for the village, and those within it, to outgrow old rivalries, after all, there was still the UHV and the bandits that had recently made their home near the village.

"The first job for all Genin is to learn, in better preparation for service to the village. There is a missive given, from the Fire Daimyo himself, for credit and posterity, a simple mission to Learn a Jutsu. It can be redeemed three times, with proof of learning said jutsu. Missus Haruhi here will now hand you both this missive. Your first job is to go to either the Academy or the Dojo and learn three such techniques, a Jounin on premises will then stamp these missives. Then you are to return to the office, wherein either I or Our Lovely here will verify your achievement. From there, your next missions will be decided." The Hokage spoke in a near monotonous voice until he referenced Haru, where his voice seemed to pick up a little and a smile curled his lips.

Haru would then reach into another drawer of the desk wherein she would retrieve a few job missives, and, amazingly enough, there was the seal of the Fire Daimyo on these missives. Haru looked then to the children she was handing them to, a very stern expression bound in her eyes alone. Though when she looked to either one of them individually her stern look seemed to fade into kindness, in the case of the Uchiha, and sorrow when she looked to the Senju.

"Now, while both of you are going to be in need of training, I won't hold you up much longer, but I do need to speak to miss Senju." Masahiro spoke as he walked past the pair and into his office.

Stepping into the right side of the office he would investigate a painting of the First Hokage. Reaching a hand up to touch the painting he would wait for Hozuki to enter the room. His crimson eyes turning to her, whirling slightly as he kneaded the chakra for the technique he was about to perform.

"Shut the door behind you, thank you." The Hokage said when she entered and obliged.

Then with a smell of ozone, a flash of light from around the picture frame, and a huge cloud of smoke, he would forcibly reverse summon one of the village Konin into the room, a smirk of surprise on his face when he saw she had brought a guest with her.

"Ivilice Takamatsu, it's unlike you to bring stray women home without introducing us to them." The Hatake chuckled as he inspected the pair, then turned back to look at Hozuki.

"Taka, I must speak with you, in private. So I'll allow you to get a hold on your personal matter here." Masahiro said with a smile to his lips before looking to the younger woman.

"Miss, it is an utmost pleasure to meet you. I do apologize for ripping you halfway across the continent." The man said with a sincere smile, his senses quickly digesting her.

Sand on her clothes, the scent of the dry winds and spices, the sudden temperature difference that caused a thin layer of steam to form around the pair as they would begin to cool to the, currently, snowy climate of Konoha.

"I am Masahiro Hatake, and I am related to your current Kazekage, Ayame. We will see to getting you home soon, my apologies. Taka, if you would, see her out into the private room off to the side of the reception area and then return?" The man said, without knowledge of their romantic involvements.

He then looked to Hozuki once more.

"Yes, once Taka returns from her dealings, we will speak."

Holy Rinaku

The Wolf of Asgard

Lily Platypus

Amidst the Darkness

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - A Rank

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:29 am
User Image
Hozuki Senju

Hozuki listened as the white haired male spoke. They were to do missions of learning jutsu. Only can be redeemed three times. The young Senju knew that she would learn so much more than three but she will be sure to turn in the reports as soon as possible. She was not the one to fool around on orders. Approached at the desk and kept the weapon close to her body so the Uchiha could approach herself as well, Hozuki reached out and thanked the woman as she took the scroll. Their eye contact met as she saw sadness, anger rose in her heart. She didn't want pity or sadness. To avoid causing problems, Hozuki looked away as she took a step back.

With a nod, her legs became tensed enough to leave but then she froze. He wanted to talk to her? What? Her hand gripped the wooden shaft tightly as she became nervous. Was he like the old Hokage? The old one had hunted down her brother and wanted to kill him. She was safe yet she never understood why. Now this? Was she going to be hunted down next? Having to watch her shoulder more often then not? Wearly and cautious, Hozuki entered into the office and heard him. Her hand placed the scroll underneath her arm to tuck it in as she closed the door. She then moved from the door to the window, in case she needed to escape.

Course. Hokage and ANBU versus a Genin? She had little choice if it came to that. The smell of storms appeared as she sighed softly but then winced as it felt like pins and needles all over her body, her lungs gasped for air as it lasted for only a moment, but whoa. That really did hurt. Her free hand went up to rub her throat slightly and then her arms where some of the needle feeling still lingered. The smell of drought and sand also lingered in the room. Where did they come from? In the summon, she saw a female, white hair, slender as well toned body hugging another female.

The Hokage had asked for a woman called Taka to handle the personal matter as Hozuki had no clue what was going on. Or who was Taka for that matter. And what personal matter? Hozuki remained incredibly tensed throughout this whole situation as she couldn't even meet the Hokage in the eyes. What was going on? What personal matter? Hozuki was to wait like a good girl until the female that was called Taka, returns. Did both of them had issues with her brother or were they going to torture her to find out? Her heart was going crazy, it's no surprise it haven't jumped out of the chest but on the outside? She seemed calm. But the hand clutching on her weapon, white knuckles showing, gave it away.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

The Wolf of Asgard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:43 am
          User Image

"It's all or nothing."

The Hokage assigned the two Genin their first mission, to learn three techniques. They were instructed to go to the Academy or the Dojo, and Kaede's split skill set didn't help with choosing which area to start with. With Shusaku's training in mind, she'd opt for the Academy for now and return to him sometime later when she had the chance. Approaching the desk besides the Senju female, retrieving the missive. She smiled warmly back at Haru, catching the sorrowful look upon her face when she turned her attention to the Senju. It caused Kaede's smile to fade in worry for the girl, but she quickly left the office to prevent being an interference in their conversation. The Hokage walked into his office, inviting the Senju in, and Kaede turned to descend down the steps, and headed off into the Academy.

[ Exit ]

OOC: None.

Passive Attributes:

Interacting With:
                          Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2480 / 2080 < STAMINA > 1395 / 1395
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taka felt a rush of cool air that made her want to shriek as she was brought into an area with a pretty hefty temperature shift. From sand to snow her skin had goosebumps from that one! She flushed her chakra network briefly and heated her body with her katon mastery relaxing nearly immediately. She looked around the office while her vision cleared from the smoke and rested her hands on her fans tucked into her obi. She was home.

A familar voice talked to her and made her sigh from his jokes. "How is it unlike me to cause mischief. Then again, technically speaking this one was your doing." She said ushering her girlfriend off to a waiting room. She would hold her hand the entire way, beaming a reassuring smile down at her the entire way. "Stay here for a few ok?" She said to her softly and kissed her forehead to try and reassure her. After she got Kiyoko comfortable she would shut the door quietly and move back into the office.

Coming back in she would look to the girl by the window. Her body language suggested a small amount of nervousness. She didnt want to seem rude but her own personality would cause her to pay less attention to the girl. Then again the less focus on someone that was nervous the better. It could even help in the long run. She finally looked back up at mashiro before taking her headband out of her pouch and tying it securely back around her neck, the headband catching the light and gleaming for a brief moment. "Ok, what can I do for you this...cold day?" She said peeking outside. There had to be a few inches of powder on the ground. "Global warming my a**..." She commented under her breath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Shinobi-mas: Santa's Library (good for 10 ninjutsu/genjutsu, 1 buki/tai-style, or 2 custom jutsu), 10 free training/missions posts
                                                        • Santa's Knowledge (-1 post to any 1 particular learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission, pick two), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Regular Thursday (-1 post to any combination of 2: learning [nin/gen/tai/buki/etc], job, or mission), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina.
                                                        • Assassins mark: Able to attack vital organs with ease of a medical specialist.
                                                        • Spiral Weave: Giant animal: Red Fox
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Kiyoko nodded to Taka as she had no idea what was going on. To the point where her confusion overwhelmed her hearing. She didn't hear anything the hokage said unfortunately but light would be shed later. -crappy post is crappy-

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
Kiyoko
[Chakra: 360/360][Stamina: 250/250]

Fenris
[Chakra: 360/360][Stamina: 250/250]
[15 Senbon]

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Chakra :---/1185 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/395 ‡ Stamina :---/1020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 04/20: 675/1185 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,020/1020

When the arrival from Suna departed the room the Hokage stopped, his hand teasing through his hair and drawing it the loose strands away from his face. Some of the silver strands would fall once more, cascading around his sharp features, the rest remained tangled into the rest. His crimson eyes glanced to the room that the girl had been ushered into, taking just the briefest of moments to investigate her chakra before turning back to look at Ivilice. Was she honestly wearing a shirt? He would ponder on this for a moment before investigating the chakra that was bound up around her torso. It was a Henge, he smiled.

"Drop the Glamour, Ivilice, we know it's as uncomfortable for you to be wearing a shirt as it is for me to see you wearing one." Masahiro said with a bit of wry laughter to his tone.

"Besides, I wanted to inspect your seal, see how the beast is sitting. I also need to know who that woman is you brought from Sunagakure no Sato. But that is a matter for a later time. There is a new cadre of Genin. Miss Senju here among them." The man would say, making a brief gesture to the girl.

"We also have a few new Uchiha who have graduated. But, there are a few I think will interest you more. Their names are as follows: Haven Hachikozi, a student who showed an advanced interest in Genjutsu as to learn how to defeat it. Chōumei Sue Akamichi, my Assistant Haru's younger sister: Dancer, very good academy scores in her later rungs. Rikijo Urahiko, specialized Sensor/Genjutsu according to the academy, but he is a loose cannon. I was following his growth in the last year of academy..." Masahiro would speak before a loud knock sounded on the door and Haru shouted through.

"He is not yet a village Genin, he has to prove his worth." She called from the other end of the hall.

"She has good ears." Masahiro spoke, the result was another bang on the door.

"Then there is also Kitai Shuuryou, he has a crow that has acted as his partner for the last couple of years and in his placement exam showed a high pretense for Genjutsu." He then turned his eyes to Hozuki.

"And this woman here, Ivilice, is Ryouichi's younger sister. I'm sure you remember him, the boy who barely escaped Masaru or Ibara's machinations, years ago." The Hokage sighed as he looked to her. "A brave but foolish man when we fought together. But a stalwart ally, always." Masahiro finished, looking between the pair.

"I fear there are forces in the village who may still seek to settle old debts, so I am going to be placing her directly into your team for maintenance until we are sure the little bird can fly on her own."

Holy Rinaku

Lily Platypus

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games