Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:03 am
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

The young boy eyed the little girl as she walked and hugged Toso. He turned his back at them and rolled his eyes at the thought of him going with them. He didn't trust Toso simply because of the fact Hakanai thought he was a threat, and had done nothing to dissuade this opinion of the strange man. He was ready though, ready to turn and kill him at the slightest sound that garnered his attention or asked for help, or even insinuated he was up to some funny business or another. Soon after a hand was on his shoulder, which prompted a hastily response, his right band went for the blade and his body spun towards who he presumed was Toso. Only that it wasn't his blade's pummel he held, but a hand, and it wasn't Toso's eyes he met once he was facing the others, but Hakanai's cool icy eyes. Axel stared into them for a second or two and averted his gaze soon after with a reddened face, or more of a pinkish one that grew red when be realized he was holding her hand.

Axel let her hand go and the next thing he felt was something tighten around his left arm, the girl had seen him struggle with the headband and came to his aid, he was touched by this gesture and gave her a bow of gratitude once the deed was done, but she clearly wasn't finished yet. He saw as she tapped her headband, and then his, and finally aimed at Toso. The red head understood what she was trying to say, they were friends, comrades and the sort, but he had problems trusting someone who's introduction to him was to have someone bear arms towards that person. Allies don't draw arms, or even think they should draw arms, towards each other, yet that was what he just did to Hakanai, or almost did anyway. With that, he understood plainly, or at the very least he thought he did, what she was trying to say. And then she hugged him. He wished he was facing Lilja and not Toso, his face was as red as his hair and try as he might he could not contain it. His body was limp in her arms, he did not know what to do in this position, no one ever had told him what to do if this were to happen, so he awkwardly debated if he should hug her back or not, but at the last possible moment he hugged her, and once he felt her removing herself he let her go.

He saw her hug Toso, it was much more brief than his, or so he told himself. He was unsure, he felt that take an incredibly long time, if someone would have asked him he would have maybe said forever, but he was unsure of whether it did last longer, or if it was all in his head. Hakanai then picked up the girl and left, followed by Lilja, he saw them both leave, and only after he felt his face had regained its pale color did he move and stand beside Toso. He gave him a look, it wasnt a look that inspired animosity, but it wasn't invoking comraderie either, it was a curious look, he was trying to read the man, his intentions, his character, but he got nothing. Lacking anything else he gave Toso a thin smile, put his hand on the man's shoulder and said: "Come on, we have a little girl to help."

[Exit to wherever Hakanai went]

Ooc:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Tao-Benshin

Lily Platypus

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Raikage office: Second Floor❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: I should share father's knowledge with this man sometime.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Hakanai & Lilja, Little Girl❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Overcome with sincerity

It seemed Hakanai had taken the bait as Toso perceived a look of pity in her body language. Again father was right. His fathers words again repeating themselves in his head. 'Ahhhh love. Toso remember what I said when taking the neutral route? Make it somebody else's problem? Well that qualifies under relationships to. You see Toso, women, they naturally have the instinct to tend to the weak but admire the strong. Now you may ask, but father how do I show weakness and strength at the same time. It's simple son. Pin your weakness on somebody else. There's nothing sinister about it. The woman will feel bad for you and the person who instigated you will get all the blame. Not to mention your quick ability to bounce back from a sullen state will prove admirable.' The imaginary thumbs up, smile, and bloops of his father all replayed in his head.

Suddenly the little girl would tug at his sleeves. This came as a surprise. He looked down and smiled. What an adorable creature. He almost couldn't contain himself but he resisted the sudden Ika he was about to produce to maintain his dubiously believable ruse in good fun. What happened next was unexpected. Suddenly he was assaulted from all directions. He saw Hakanai hug Axel but was not prepared for the after math. His father taught him nothing of this. Surrounding someone with the full length of your appendages! It was almost as lewd as hand holding! At least this is what he had been told by his father. Sure this was fine for her and Axel perhaps because they may not have been married but perchance they were now 'lovers'? He did say they just met...but father always said there was 'love at first sight existed' and 'love has no language.' Returning the hug would result in a unified proposal of kinship, nay marriage. Father had called this the lover's embrace. Toso was not ready for such a commitment. His heart began to pound and he stiffened like a board. As Hakanai released her grip his tension eased as she backed away.

Toso's mind would then trail off before a hand touched his shoulder this caused him to momentarily jump. "Bloop. Yes. The little girl. I'm unsure if we've been properly introduced. If the earlier Anbu associate of mine hadn't informed you already my name is Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo of the Hojo clan I hail from the Land of Tea. I'm still rather trying to understand your people's customs. You can call me Toso however, bloop rolls off the tongue a lot easier." A brief pause. The mans speech thus far was accompanied by the pendulum like swing of his long sleeves. There was no trace of hostility in his face and with Hakanai on the move his dubious shenanigans had come to an 'eventful' end as he kept pace with Axel. "Ah less not forget! You go on ahead if you must. I have a personal promise to keep." Toso would go down a few flights of stairs following Axel he would look around for someone momentarily. He began lifting large pieces of rubble. It seemed the Anbu had received aid from another source, enough so that he would be capable of heading to treat his own injuries. This feat of lifting debris surprisingly would show that Toso despite his looks was rather strong and capable and not some squishy gelatinous cephalopod human hybrid with no backbone. "Never mind I suppose someones aided him already. Hopefully he's doing well." Lilja would most likely be able to pick up that this man was referring to an anbu that was formerly at this location.

~Exit following Axel and Hakanai.
    ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Equipment:Shuriken 14 /15 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:0 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
    • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
    • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
    • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
    • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
    • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
    • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
    • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
    • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
    •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline.

•Mystic Hero: Can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Endai Ika: Far Reaching Squid: Attribute
    Φ
    Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
    Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
    Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
    Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid
    Tao Benshin

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

User Image  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:33 am
    Tao-Benshin
    ohai thar, i b back

Since my format hurts someone's virgin eyes, I decided to hide it.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The seemed to be in a state of heightened activity. People ran to and from, carrying tools and supplies. Word was also spreading around that there were some wierd bugs in the village that would explode if you tried to do anything to them. That was no where near as crazy as the gobblemaster rumor. Misato sure did live is a strange world. She stopped walking, shaking her head, wondering what the world was coming too. Out of habit, her hand went to her belt, gently feeling the hammer that always hung from her side. It was rough, chipped and dented on the sides, and the handle had been worn smooth by countless hours of handling. It always made her feel safer to grasp it. Misato looked up, easily picking out the tower the Raikage called his office. Misato walked down side streets and through alleyways until she found herself in front of the tower, quickly making her way inside. It had been some time since she was last here, but it seemed to have changed little, including the fact that half the village seemed to live in the kage's office. Misato made her way into the office, ignoring the sidebar conversations that literally had nothing to do with her and waved to Kaileer. "Heya boss, I'm back."

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker // Bukijutsu
                                                                      Chakra: 200/200
                                                                      Stamina: 200/200

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:07 pm
    Quote:
    Post order is back, for the moment. Post quickly, please, so I can get everyone out. This only applies to the people in the office. Me, Seiji, Hatsu, Daitomi. The only reason Daitomi is last is because she's waiting for everyone else to leave. If you want me to skip her, Sin, just let me know.

User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
    -----тhe information given by Seiji was new information to me, but I was almost certain the real me knew about it. Aside from Miko's 'report', and the reports released to the shinobi, I was still pretty clueless about about the situation in the academy. Seiji, unlike Miko, however, took the blame upon himself, though he still spoke from a neutral standpoint. Things said by the genin instigated an attack from the boy who was then killed by them. Like all the Hyouton, I couldn't read anything past that frozen mask of his, and I didn't like it. I honestly didn't trust him any more than I trusted Myurai. His brother's reputation reflected poorly on him, and I was certain he knew it. However, the drawn out words did give away his caution. In the end though, he was willing to face my judgment, and carry the burden.
    -----Hatsu, on the other hand, was much easier to read than her siblings. At the mention of Jason, her gaze dropped away from me, and I could see her quivering. There wasn't much I could do for her, not until I had a moment to speak with her.
    -----Of course, I'd already known what I was going to do with Seiji even before he gave his report. Maneuvering around the desk, I leaned against it, crossing my arms as I looked the young man over. "You were able to prove you could settle a situation peacefully." From what I understood of the real Kaileer's report, a duel between Seiji and one of the invaders was settled peacefully when both parties decided it wasn't the right thing to do. "As for leading, I'm going to give you a chance to prove yourself." I took a deep breath before continuing. "Right now you're the most experienced of the genin, and I'm in need of more leaders. I'm promoting you to chuunin." Pausing briefly, I gauged his reaction to see if any of the ice chipped away to reveal something underneath. "You'll be leading Squad One, which are my scouts, when I am unable to. That squad includes Hatsu as the defender, as well as Miko and a new shinobi by the name of Toso as the scouts."
    -----As I finished, my eyes were drawn to a new presence in the room, the genin Misato, who I hadn't heard a word from, since early on in the attack. She wasn't on any of the squad lists, so showing up now was a bit unexpected. Either way, I frowned slightly at her interruption, but said nothing for the moment.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Sin Indulged by Desire
    GalagaHero
    Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 pm
    User Image
    Seiji Satoshi Hattori
    ❄ Kumogakure ❄
    ❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
    ❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
    ¥ Ryo: 1850
    AC: 0004125
    ❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

Seiji stood, awaiting punishment, but instead he received an accolade. He was promoted to Chuunin and given secondary control of Squad one, he was in utter shock of this placement. His brother had often spoken towards the extremes of punishment one faced in failure, but here instead he was told that he had not failed and was now proving himself further.

Balking at this revelation, Seiji brought his hand up to his face and stroked an errant hair from his eyesight before turning to look at Hatsu, then back to the Raikage, with the slightest laughter playing in his eyes, yet his face still remained porcelain.

"Kaileer, I shall not bring failure to you once more." The newly appointed Chuunin stated, bowing before stepping back to pat his sister on the shoulder.

Hatsu and Miko were returning to his command, and a new face as well. One Toso. He pondered this information for a few brief moments and then awaited any further instruction.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
    Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

Sin Indulged by Desire

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:31 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 385/485 ---/375

The clone's brow furrowed as it pushed back the emotions brought forth by her first kill. soon enough, the shaking stopped, and she was brought back to her senses just as Kaileer had finished talking to Seiji. There was a small pause after he stepped back. Seeing no reason to delay any longer, Hatsu stepped forwards to in front of the Raikage. "M-Melody. I wish t-to see her." Getting used to the voice she was given, her words still had to be forced out, and with great strain, yet it was not quite as difficult this time. The clone stared at Kaileer. Her eyes were a painting of Hatsu's emotions, a deeper understanding of what she had felt when but a single name was uttered, and an agony far greater than the wounds she had shown before.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:19 pm
    Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...The Raikage's building; a towering structure pretty much dead center in the village, it stood out among all the other buildings around. Gam stood far enough back from it with his head held up, hand deep in his pockets looks up at it. A bit of a grimace look on his face. He really wasn't looking forward to all this formality crap, but it had to be done. He let out a sigh as he began to walk forward toward the main entrance to the building. Two guards began to block his way, but he quickly took a piece of paper out of his pocket showing his graduation from the academy. Without a single glance they let him through. As he entered the building he took his hood off that stopped right at his horns atop his head. They where sort of an eye sore for some people, others liked him. Gam himself cared neither way. Making his way toward the stairs he began his ascent to the top. Hoping he was heading the right direction since he didn't even bother looking at any words on the wall, surely giving directions or talking to anyone about where he as going. Like most accomplished people, they liked to be as high as they could, at the very top at all times. Gam swiped his hair from in front his his eyes just a bit as he finally came to the highest floor possible...

...The hallway before him was huge, filled with all sorts of mementos from past Raikage's and accomplishments of the village. Eyeing them as he went along he came to a huge door at the end of the hallway. He exhaled just slightly as he placed his hand on the door handle. Opening it he let a small smirk cross his lips, just to have a proper looking face to greet the Raikage. Before even laying eyes on anyone he announced himself. "Gamzee Sagishi repor..." he didn't finish his sentence as he saw the tension everyone was emitting throughout the huge room. Gam slowly closed the door behind him, not sure if anyone as aware of his presence yet. He hoped he could simply observe what as going on and see what exactly was going on. Placing his hand back into his pockets he watched with slightly narrow eyes. He wasn't sure at all who was who, or what was what. Glancing around the room he saw no other exit except the window like structures along the walls that changed slowly, they definitely weren't windows, so he wasn't sure of their durability then the door behind him...

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm
    User Image
    Axel Storn
    Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

Alone, he walked the streets of Kumo back to where this day had begun. It wouldn't take long, hopefully, to turn in this mission and get paid. He had done good today, he had done what was his duty, to help the innocent, the poor and the injured, and regardless of how much time it took, the smile on that little girl's face made it all worth it. He caught himself smiling, with his right hand resting over the headband, thinking of the girl and the leopard for some reason, the thought of her came unbidden, and as soon as it came it left. He then thought about Toso, he hoped the three of them would be able to come together again on another mission, hopefully one where they could save more lives, make the village and their ancestors proud. They may even help me catch my brother some day. Who knows... The boy clenched his fists at the thought of his brother, without who he would have no reason to exist. His father had told him early own that the sole reason for his existence on this world was to bring his brother back and put him to the sword, and so he would do. Killing Guanyou was his duty, and there was nothing more important than that.

Axel absentmindedly pushed the doors of the Raikage's office open and quickly turned on his heels to the side, averting the sight that may or may not still be there in the office, dead bodies was the last thing Axel needed to ruin his good mood. He stopped in front of the secretary's desk, which somehow remained unharmed through whatever had happened here. "I completed a mission, mind giving me my pay? I had to help a little girl help her mother. I know the rules state I must come here to get paid, so here I am." He was in a tad of a hurry to get there. The woman gave him a look and flicked through some papers before giving him a sheet of paper with three x's and a pen. He signed his name and gave her the sheet of paper. The secretary looked over them, and once more at the genin before handing him his money. "Before you go, I have a job i'd like you to do. There are some bodies outside, as well as shovels, and the men that were suppoced to do the work went out on break. They would ward away visitors even if they are covered, so please, take care of them."

Ryo: 200
    AC: 300
    OOC

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:49 pm
    User Image

User Image
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    ❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
    || ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The duo took a detour to check on a certain something. He wasn't back. That was good. With a deep sigh, Hakanai glanced towards the tower. In her hand was already the report she had filled out earlier. Once they arrived to the sectary office, she had noticed Axel and blinked when she had noticed his hair cut. Interesting. Not a bad look either. Lilja was already few steps ahead of Hakanai. She saw the way Lilja was acting and knew what was going to happen. This wasn't going to be her concern. Hakanai was going to let Lijla have her fun, it's been so long since she been playful.

Lilja was acting as a typical catch. She crouched down with her butt wiggled in the air as if about to pounce onto her prey. Suddenly, Lilja lept up and her bottom two paws hit his lower back which may force Axel to bend over the desk and slam his face onto the desk if he didn't stop it from happening. Her two upper paws hooked onto his shoulder as she playfully and semi gently bit on his head. Her fangs wouldn't hurt him but it would be sharp. Pulled back, Lilja started to purr as she licked his head, her long tongue messed up his hair completely.

Hakanai ignored all that was going on. She mouthed sorry with a smile towards the secretary as she gave her the report. Once she got her money, she turned around and let out a whistle. Lilja then gets off of Axel and follows Hakanai out of the office.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:24 pm
    User Image
    Axel Storn
    Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

A xel suddenly found his face against the desk and something pressing against his back. Whatever it was, it was pushing him too hard for him to get his weapon, and his training had never prepared him for something like this. Then he felt something wet against his face... wet and sharp and it smelled like... fish? "What the...? He then felt his head getting licked by this... cold... and sandpaper-like thing. It was only after she got off him that he noticed it was Lilja that had assulted him in this nature, but when he heard the purr, he knew she was being playful with him, so he let it go, but before he could rub the cat's head, Hakanai had whistled and called her over. "Hey wait up!" He called out and followed the two girls, ignoring the secretary's request.

OOC

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:01 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel grinned at the boy in front of him, nodding as he was told a story about the little one chasing a cat. He glanced at the building in front of him every other minute. He didn't want to put off getting his ninja head band, because sooner was certainly better, but he didn't want to be rude to the academy student. Kids just clicked with him; he'd had no idea it could be so disadvantageous. "That's nice kiddo," he said as he refreshed the grin on his face. "We'll have to continue this another time, though!" He rubbed the kid's hair affectionately before full-on sprinting down the street.

xxxxxThe secretary hardly glanced at him as hurried past, then got the bright idea to slow down and look professional. He caught his breath and fixed his hair, giving himself a subtle once-over. He eventually found himself in front of the Raikage's office. He cleared his throat and approached, but finally noticed the man in front of the door. Then the stranger walked in and closed the door behind him. Maybe that meant the room was full? Nathaniel's confidence dropped a bit at the thought, but a bad impression was better than no impression. He placed his hand on the door handle and slipped in, standing besides the other stranger. Nathaniel eyed him out of the corner of his eye and didn't see a ninja head band. "Hey," he whispered, not wanting to interrupt the other ninjas talking to the Raikage.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:34 pm
    Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...Glancing around the room once again at all the people here, he still couldn't distinguish who was who, and everyone here seemed to be caught up in their on little worlds. Gam really wasn't in the mood for waiting around on everyone else as of right now. As an official unofficial Genin he had to get to training and advancing if he was hoping to get anywhere in this life of a shinobi. The door opened behind him and a guy slipped in, attempting to be quiet just as Gam had been when he came in, obviously he also noticed the chaotic nature of this room and all the shenanigans that were currently going on. There was a long way for him to go before he was to be considered a medical shinobi. As of now he was nothing more than a child who knew a few very basic jutsu's that got him through the Academy. The boy who had slipped in spoke a simple word that Gam wasn't sure if was directed to him or to the entire room. If the latter the boy as speaking way to low for anyone to hear him in this huge room, so only thing it could possibly be was that he was speaking to Gam. Glancing to the boy he let his gaze settle on him for a few moments, just evaluating him before he let a grin that could be taking as sinister, but was just how Gam always looked. This snapped Gam out of whatever trance he just entered. "Good luck on getting anywhere right now..." He said before turning to leave, putting his hood back on, it stopping at his horns, he opened the door and began to leave. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Gam..." He spoke as he closed the door behind him...

...Gam walked slowly through the hallway, he let out a heavy sigh as he wasn't sure what to do, or where to go from here. Taking out a over sized flask from his hoodie pocket, Gam turned it up and took a huge gulp of it, nearly emptying it. He would have to get some more soon. "A sober Oni was a no good Oni." One of many old Oni saying that always involved drinking or being sober being bad. Making his way to the stairs that lead downward to the floors below he noticed a open door right before the stairs. He slowed his pace to almost a stop as he saw two fully geared out ANBU guards speaking to a hooded ANBU that as in the door way. As the duo of ANBU looked to him the other turned to him. Gam raised a brow not sure if he had done something wrong by stopping or if they were going to say something about him drinking. "Too packed I'm assuming?" Said the hooded one in a deep voice referring to the Raikage's office. Gam could only nod to the man not sure what to make of the situation still. Looking to one of the other ANBU it seemed they could read each others minds because the other reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a glove with the Kumo symbol on it, tossing it to the hooded one then, handing it to Gam. "Headband wouldn't go well with the horns." He said before closing the door. Gam simply looked down at the glove still not totally sure what transpired before him. He looked back down the hall for a moment then grinned from one ear to the other...

...Seemed things were going his way after all. Heading down the stairs he slipped his hand into the glove, clenching it and unclenching it a few times to get it comfortable to his hand. As he headed on down the stairwell he knew exactly where to go first. Reaching the ground floor he opened the door to the lobby and walked on to the door. The secretary eyeing him as he went, but he paid her no mind. He had things to do. And he would definitely see her sooner than later...

[/Exit]

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:52 am
    Quote:
    Post order is back, for the moment. Post quickly, please, so I can get everyone out. This only applies to the people in the office. Me, Hatsu. Seiji and the other two are free to leave whenever.

Komorebii, if you could fill out a questionnaire when you get the chance, I would be grateful.

User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
    -----ι sighed as yet another person entered the room. Evidently there would be no breaks in the tide of people. "Seiji, you're dismissed. Get together with the other two members and get to know them a bit better. Run a mission, or do some training. Whichever you prefer. As for you two..." I turned my attention to the other two in the room. Misato had announced her presence rudely, and the other entered silently, which I was grateful for. "Misato, I'm assuming you're here to report your absence? Leave a written report with the secretary at the base of the tower." I turned my gaze then to the green-haired boy. I didn't recognize him, but his appearance reminded me of someone I couldn't quite place my finger on. "You're here for a headband, correct?" I pushed off the desk and, retreating behind it, I grabbed a headband out of one of the drawers. Approaching the boy, I held it out to him. "This signifies that you have permission to train and do basic missions. A report will be sent out soon to let you know what squad you will be a part of." I didn't mean to be so indifferent towards him. Had I more time, I would have gotten to know him better, but I had neither the time or the patience after the endless flow of people trudging through the office. Taking a step back, I frowned slightly at both of the genin. "In the future, if you need to see me, knock on the door and wait until you're called in. Otherwise report to my secretary. Both of you are dismissed."
    -----Taking a deep breath, I returned to my original position in front of the desk, leaning back on my hands to face Hatsu, and waited a moment for the others in the room to leave before speaking to the dark-haired Hattori. For the moment, however, my question was simple. "Why?" Though I had never been in the situation she was, I knew what it was like to feel guilty for the death of another person. I wasn't directly involved in the deaths of two of my friends, but it didn't make me feel any less that I could have done something. And that feeling never left. I could see similar emotions in the genin's eyes. Eyes were the gateway to the soul after all, or so they said.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
    α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
    • +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
    • 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Sin Indulged by Desire
    GalagaHero
    Wolfe Whitehorn
    Komorebii

No One Hollars Aaron
    Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:10 am
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxThe Raikage dealt with the people in his room quickly before turning to Nathaniel. He handed me a headband without any of the bravado he'd been accepting, but the genin didn't dwell on it. He nodded as he was spoken to and flinched almost imperceptibly as he was chastised in a brief breath. "Yes, Raikage. Thank you," he bowed his head a bit before exiting the room swiftly. He tied the headband on and tried to ignore the slight burn in his cheeks. He smiled at the secretary as he walked out, trying to act cooler than he felt at the moment.

[ exit ]

Tao-Benshin
    I'll go find the survey and fill it in now, thank you very much!

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:14 am
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 385/485 ---/375

Once all of the other new genin had left, Kaileer had one simple question. Why? To be honest, Hatsu wasn't completely sure about her reasons herself. Nonetheless, she gave the best answer she had at the time. "P-perhaps I could ease her s-suffering." The words she had spoken in the hospital had definitely worried Hatsu. The clone pondered if helping Melody would help her find peace in Jason's death or not. Hatsu was not expecting to get permission, but there was no sense in not trying.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games