Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:53 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theodore, always being one for theatrics and attention, put on the most serious and grave face he could muster and muttered in a voice just low enough that they'd have to lean in to hear, "I heard that there was a kid who couldn't get sorted, because he didn't belong in any of the houses, so they snapped his wand and made him live with Muggles." Of course, it wasn't true, but he wanted to see if he could make them squirm a little. He'd tell then the truth later.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 pm
((Please do not quote the entire post of an individual. It clutters up the page when you expand to see the spoilers. Instead, use this format when quoting people:
[spoiler][quote="Member's name"](Leave this part blank)[/quote][/spoiler]

Please follow this instruction. Thank you.))

panic_memors

nathan122394

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || Second Year

... Shoot! She could not spot her friends at all in this mass hysteria of students rushing off of the train... The girl ran around, searching with Jacob. But from amongst the crowd, Autumn spotted the antenna-like lock of hair that stuck out with the pride of a lioness. "Iris!" Autumn ran forward, and would've tackled the girl with a loving and heartwarming hug, but her friend ended up on the floor instead. So did Jacob. "Need some help?" she said with a small chuckle as she held out both of her hands to both second years.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Diamond_Wales
heather030595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:09 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina mischievously grinned when Iris invited David to stay in the carriage with them. " Oh yes, do come with us. We would surely llllllllllove it, " she nodded, an evil grin still creeping on her lips. Her grin didn't fade when Yvette said that this would be her first carriage ride. " Oh it'll surely be interesting. Very interesting. " Saying those words in the manner she had thought was easily. A teasing, yet sweet voice. Maybe being in Slytherin had affected her. The house is slowly developing her 'snake side'. Being in Slytherin wasn't as bad as she had thought. It was more fun, actually. It has pros and cons. She just realized last summer that she has somehow became.....more manipulative in things. And to avoid making this carriage ride boring for her, let's release the snake Serafina has in her. Now to start the plan. " Well then David, I just noticed that, for a moment there, it looks like you were desperately searching for Shayna, " she said, confusion raising in her voice. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Mischievous
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Planning something?

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Oh just why, oh why~~?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Iris, Shayna, Yvette, David,

Out Of Cookies:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

shabatha

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Unsorted First Year Pureblood

❝I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do❞

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

Bristain walked onto the platform, coming from the Three Broomsticks where she lived. She saw the group of First Years heading to a blonde girl and walked in their direction. She was getting quite anxious, not just because of Hogwarts, but the crowd was getting to her. 'How on Earth am I going to survive this for seven years?' Bristain asked herself mentally, some what hoping she was a Squib like her sister, but knew it wouldn't be possible.

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

❝I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world❞

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was... odd. Although he didn't talk much, Sun still felt... Well, not isolated. Unlike his first, which he found himself completely uninvolved. Maybe this year would be different? A start predicted the rest of the year, usually. At least, for Sun it did.

On the Hogsmeade station, Chloe's voice chimed a common question. He wasn't so sure it was directed at him, and couldn't tell whether it was a singular or plural "you". English wasn't very specific, unlike French with its massive amount of grammatical rules. Or so he heard. "I'm only looking forward to the art classes I'm taking," he said blandly. Why not? If it turned out that Chloe wasn't asking him, he could agonize over it later.

{OOC; Sorry for the late reply! >.<}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽
First Year ~ Unsorted

═━┈┈━═
Danielle scrunched up her nose in disbelief when Theodore spoke of a student who wasn't sorted. Even she knew that that never happened. When her mother had tried to explain it to her before her death the first question a young Danielle had asked was not being sorted. Well, maybe it wasn't the first but she had still asked! In any case she'd just play along. "Nuh-uh! They wouldn't really do that, would they?" She asked, looking from boy to boy, voice shaky with pseudo-fear.
═━┈┈━═

Maxx Disorder
nathan122394

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

David had just caught what Xavier said through the crowd. Trying to hide the fact that he liked her the way he did was starting to get difficult. That’s when he realized why should he hide it? “I’m glad I was one your mind.” He said smiling back at her. It made him feel happy knowing that they were both thinking of each other.

Iris couldn’t have made a better suggestion and Yvette made a good follow up. “Okay… Sure sounds great to me too.” He replied a little skeptical of Serafina. “And sure thing Yvette so long as you don’t mind saving a seat for me. I have to do something first.” David said looking at Shayna next to him, giving her a wink at the end of his sentence. It just so happened, that Shayna had something to do with what he was talking about. Deep down David was trying to not look for the meanings in every word Serafina said.

“Now after you,” David said gently helping Shayna into the carriage. He was taking his father’s example and surprisingly it wasn’t as hard as he thought it would be. As David helped Shayna he couldn’t help but wonder why she was so confused. “I would have thought it was obvious?” He replied before letting it go. “She’s a very special friend.” David added. With a Slytherin around he wasn’t going to let his feelings show outright that was for Shayna only when the time was right.

With: Iris, Yvette, Shayna, Serafina

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf
Xadyn-C
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana shook her head quickly. "Definitely not," she said quietly. It was probably best if it was just them. Steele seemed comfortable enough with her quietness on the train ride, and even that took a while for him to accept. If someone else joined them, maybe they would have to get used to her being quiet as well. Who knew if they even would? Steele could relate to Ariana right now. He felt the same emotions she did, well, for the most part. Having anyone else with them might end up making the redhead feel worse than she already does.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

He knew fake fear when he heard it, and he wasn't happy. A frown played at the corners of his mouth and he ran a hand through his hair, scratching the back of his head three times, then let his hand fall. Gotta make this work, he thought. "No one talks about it to their kids anymore," he added on, thinking quick on his feet, "because it'll scare them into thinking that they're next. Of course, the kid who got banned from the wizarding world ended up Merlin-knows-where, and no one ever heard from him again. Apparently it was horrid and embarrassing for him." On the outside, he was dead serious. On the inside, he felt proud of himself for his out-of-nowhere story.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

She faked a shocked face. "did I really look that bad!" He exclaimed. The carriage bumped along as the boys laughed. He was surprised when Xavier said that he though Cersie looked familiar. He nudged Xavier when whispered that she was beautiful and gave him a mischievous look, the kinda look he gave his friends back home when they saw a hot girl across the room. Seth hoped that Cersie didn't notice. Xavier wasn't the only one who had noticed how pretty she was. Just then the carriage bumped to a stop. Seth looked out of the window, there was the gates. "hay, were here!" he said. as he opened the door and hopped out, he turned back and waited for the other to join him.
Exit to Entrance Gates
IceGrayWolf

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx"I don't think it should actually," she frowned then smiled. "It would be great! I don't usually talk to anyone...." Straying off she thought for a moment about the question. "I think Hufflepuff; I'm not very brave, sly or intelligent. I am kind and that is one of the virtues for that house." Beaming Amelia turned to Freya, "What do you think you'll be in? I mean even if we don't get in the same house we can still be friends and everything!" Still she was just happy to be called a friend.

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

She waited for the students to all gather and gave orders one last time before moving forward. She check to make sure all the new students in plain black robes followed her."Second years get a move on! First years follow me!" She yelled and turned and headed towards the lake. A short path took them to the lakeside.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ please post moving here))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

As Chase took a couple steps out of the compartment, he found himself get pulled back, painfully, by the hair. The guy actually got his hair tangled around a protruding nut. Awesome. It took only three seconds to untangle himself, but in that short time, he lost sight of Heather.

While he looked around for her at the train station, he spotted a couple of his classmates, and housemates he knew. But no sight of Heather. That is, until he glanced at the carriages, in which he found Heather and Remy. "Hello. Mind if I join the two of you lovely ladies for the carriage ride?" Nope. That wasn't out of character for him to say that at all...

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

panic_memors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image
OrphanFirst YearUnsortedEleven

"I'm not sure, what is the difference between them?" Freya thought carefully. "I know a lot about plants does that count?" Freya then smiled, it was nice having a friend after so long without one. She hoped this was a good sign that the rest of Hogwarts was as nice as her.

Zombilious
[/spolier]

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games