Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

((Finals are over! Thank God! ... now I have to wait for my dad so I can pack up all this stuff and head home. He's running late... soooo... chances are I'll be on late tonight, but I will be on... if my brain can stand it.))
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Jay tucked his hands in his pockets, slipping beside monica to stand in front of the dictators door, his trade mark smirk spead across his face giving him the distinct apperance of a cheshire cat.
"Monica! long time no see. how goes breaking the newbies balls huh? must be tough? - I take it you already knocked?"
The tactition motioned to the door with a simple nod. Honistly, he had no idea why the both of them had been summoned but he was keen to find out - and hopfully bug Monica into some sort of reaction along the way.

(( He's starting to become more and more like Izaya -.-; ))

Saiyu lay on her bed, her face blank as she continued to stare at the ceiling. It had been an unhealthy amount of time to spend locked in the small room and several people had tried to coxe her out only to be met with stony scilence or extream displays of agression.

(( Is Kyrell with them o.o? ))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:23 pm

(( Naw.Kyrell escaped to the countryside. And lulz, Saiyu better get out some time. Rebels are leaving the inn tonight... Supposedly ))
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:28 pm

"Now, now. You better behave lest you piss off the absolute leader yet again with a fiasco. If that happens, I'm pretty sure you'll be placed in my hands for reeducation" Monica crossed her arms, not looking at Jay and at the same time, mocking him for the last two 'follies' associated to him. Jay was one of the very few people she couldn't just have thrown into a concentration camp when he pissed her off but perhaps taking advantage of the facts she knows would be a good way to make him a lot less annoying than usual.

((OOC: I bite you~ *whoever is next to post* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm

(( *frowns* It is not nice to bite the dentist...especially since he's the one with the drill. twisted ))

"You may enter" Damien called out, hoping both were there at the same time. He put the papers he was working on away. He also wanted to speak to Jay about the Plan afterwards.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

(( I came on, but no one else is on. So I get off now so I can sleep. Sleepy sleep. emotion_zzz ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Jay's grin faltered for a fraction of a second as the leaders voice boomed through the large wooden door set in front of them.
He had been to and from this office more times in the past month then he had ever been in the rest of his career. Even when plans were made it was sheets of paper the delivered the tactics to the dictator.

Fishing his hand from his pocket Jay gave a nonchalant shrug, his hand splaying out against the door, his sickening grin returning full force as he glanced at Monica from the corner of his eye
"Oh if only he would sweetheart if only he would~ though I doubt Kimfeng would appreciate that"
The tactician’s voice was jolly, almost as if he was talking about an unusual bout of weather or maybe a fond pet as, with a finally mocking incline of his head in Monica's direction, he pushed open the door - Holding it fo her to go through "Lady Ravenstone"

~~~

Saiyu rolled off the bed with a resounding thump, a grunt hardly audible as she pushed herself from the floor, her hand gingerly pressing against her now sore nose.

Happy that nothing was broken she readjusted the communicator that had been wedged into her ear for what seemed like an eternity. The signal had been set on Kyrell's channel, never faltered as she listened for any sign that her prince friend was alright.

The attack had been so swift, so sudden and deadly that she had lost track of the white haired male the moment the alarm had sounded through the base, her urge to help any of the weaker, younger rebels winning out. Besides he could take care of himself right?

With her face set into a stony scowl Saiyu marched over to her door, her fingers trembling on the handle for a few seconds.
She wanted to hide, she wanted to run away, to put as much distance between her and the people downstairs. From that cursed military state that had so deftly shattered the lives of millions. For a brief second she considered climbing back into bed but dismissed it. People had been coming to her door more frequently; even the poor man who had a chair flung at him returned once or twice.

Sucking in a large gulp of air Saiyu pulled open her door and took of wondering down towards the small living area down on the ground floor of the inn, praying to any god that would listen that the room would be quiet.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:42 am

"He will be alright with it, I assure you" Monica said, walking in the absolute leader's office with Jay trailing behind her. She was stoic as always, still curious as to why she was called in. After all, she was just a little busy with the training and all that.

((OOC: Aw, I was just gnawing at your arm and being sweet in a sadistic way! You don't have to be so mean, Eternal! crying ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm

((lolz. ... ... ... Can't post... xp Ugg! This is irritating me!))
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:45 pm

((Well, I guess it's too late now. *pushes Aya into the dentist chair* ))

Damien welcomed both of them into his office. "I'm not sure if you two have heard the news yet, but not too long ago our forces stormed a rebel base and captured a good lot. Unfortunately some escaped but it won't be long until they are captured as well and suffer the same fate as the ones we have now. They're being transported to an interrogation camp as we speak and I was hoping that the two of you would aid in the interrogation of these prisoners. With your methods we should get this cattle to squeal like pigs" the Absolute Leader said. He then turned his head to Jay. "Oh, and security has been beefed up so hopefully there will be no more incidents" he added while looking with raised eyebrows at the tactician head. He then returned to looking at the two of them. "Oh, and also great news. We got the twins back. We captured them along with a van full of rebel children. The rest have been treated and sent off to be reeducated to become proper Children of Diethelm" the dictator added. "Of course if you two are busy, I don't want to keep you from your work. These people can be tortured without your aid, it just would make it easier and quicker".

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 am

Monica shook her head, "I'm quite aware that only the mechanical beasts and a handful of men survived that... inquisition. From what I've been told, the base blew up while our people were in there and no important documents whatsoever were recovered. It is said that majority of their forces escaped through a different route." When asked about the camps, however, she replied, "Well, we have quite a number of problems to deal with right now. One of which being the increasing suicide rate among Diethelmians, as well as the ongoing progressive training of the army... And the generals. But I'll visit in my free time as always" Monica was, however, glad that the twins were safe after all.

((OOC: Aww!!! That sucks. ))
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 am

((*bump*))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 am

lil_lollypop1
((*bump*))

((*nuzzle* HAve any ideas? Where's Shadow right now, btw? ))
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:33 am

Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
((*bump*))

((*nuzzle* HAve any ideas? Where's Shadow right now, btw? ))

((She went to go see Lianne remember? The twins are also with Jian, but Monica's tied up anyway. So yeah... stuck... not fun. >.< I do have some ideas, which is why I set things up that way, but I still have to wait before I can initiate anything. I do have a single idea that I could do at the current moment with Lianne, but it would be rather out of the blue and I was thinking about saving it for later maybe. But if I get bored enough, and everyone doesn't mind, I'll do it now. lolz. I was also thinking about having the twins get into a small skirmish with Jay and do to him like they did to the Prince with the 'kicking behind the knees' thing, but Jay is busy as well. ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:15 pm

((Sorry Lollie >.< urm I'll try an get him free if you like - or they can always stop by the office biggrin - though I think Eternal wants to drag me into another evilness contest ^^

Jay nodded his head; his smirk still present but an air of aggravation seemed to radiate off the male after the mention of security, sometimes being higher up on the ladder was more trouble than it was worth.
“I’m glad to hear that they are back safe, sir” in truth Jay had never met the twins; he never even knew what they looked like but all the gossip around the offices suggested that the relation to the absolute leader couldn’t be denied, even at a glance.
Tilting his head to the side as if considering the offer before grinning and shifting a sideways glance at Monica “…..I would be more than happy to help”. Even if the two didn’t get along they would at least be separated into different areas, no? – sharing the work shouldn’t be a problem if they didn’t have to put up with one another.

Saiyu slipped onto a small wooden stool situated close to the fire, her head bent down as she tried to sit there as inconspicuously as possible.
Several rebels lounged around the room, most of them paying no mind to the volatile red head who had decided to join them – whether out of fear, respect or just sheer laziness. It suited her just fine, no having to make conversation.
Adjusting her communicator she turned her back to the room the red head’s eyes glazed over as she began slipping into her usual daydream like state.

Rafael pitched the bridge of his nose and exhaled a low whistling sound the only indication that the man was fast losing his temper. Being stuck with Zil throughout the attack on the base was bearable; they both had at least a semblance of what they were doing but now?
The only instruction he was given was that himself and Zil where now in the same team
“Remind me what your plan is again?”

((Nooo - Aya-samaaaa o.o ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games