Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was almost there, though she knew that she has to hurry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - First Match: Gryffindor VS Slytherinxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting (-1)
                                                        Lives : O O X
                                                        Final Roll : 24..spotted!

Chasing : 3/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image

( Second Year Muggleborn Slytherin Chaser"Mature Preteen" ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina was halfway, then she passed the ball to Callista.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 21..[steal!]

To Goals : 2/3

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 am
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

Drew reached out her hand, it's now or never!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Final Roll : 24..caught!

Catching : 1/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:08 am
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

snatched the golden snitch successfully, much to her relief. Though she was a bit surprised too, because this was the first time she ever won to Byuch, as he always beat her in every game. "I got the snitch!" Drew raised her hand, calling out the team before offering her shaking hand to Byuch, "Good game, Byuch."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Final Roll : 24..caught!

Catching : 1/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:59 am
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista was not planning on losing their second game. It wasn't the end of the world that they'd lost their first, but it certainly hadn't started off the season on a hopeful note, and she was hoping their grueling practices would pay off now that they'd had more time to get used to the game again. Besides, she felt like Ravenclaw was a more even match, at least this year. Scowling, the blonde girl started her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 17
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian pranced on the field. Sure they last the last game and he had no idea how Ravenclaw's game went. So he was going to go in to the game with a positive mood. He joined his team and streched

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked on to the pitch hoping to to better this time. More as a matter of pride than anything. He joined the way too perky beater and the captain in streaching.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:41 pm
    If I close my eyes, will it come to life?
    Is it something I'm dreaming of?
    If a steady hand, doesn't rule my heart
    Will it lead me to somewhere happy enough?

User Image
    MAISIƐ
    HƐAƬHƐR
    ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FOURTH YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie walked out onto the pitch, feeling hopeful about the game, although she usually did. There was no sense in going into something expecting the worst, right? Hopefully this game wouldn't be quite as long as their last one. Especially with how cold it was outside right now. She loved the winter, but her uniform wasn't exactly the warmest outfit and charms only went so far.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 18
    Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Post to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

There's a reason why, I keep it all inside
    To shun my hopes from the raining sky
    Then arrange it all into simple lines
    To be part of a world where love can reside

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:44 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Caleb Devereux
    Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
    Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 3)

Caleb wasn't happy to yet again loss to Gryffindor. However, this game was against Ravenclaw. With Dris gone they weren't as unbeatable as before. He was hoping all the practicing they'd been doing would pay off. They needed to win their second game of the season.

Company : Ravenclaws & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: ____ Saving: ___ - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Leah Ruby League
    Ravenclaw Fifth Year Chaser
    Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
    Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (2042 Game 3)

Leah had been rather non-existent with regards to Ravenclaw's last game. She was hoping to change that. It had been a long game and she really hoped this one wouldn't be as long. Course she was also hoping for a win and with that a few good steals. She hated not doing well outside of practice. Really brought the team down... not to mention the perfectionist in her.

Status : Let's see if I can do better...
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                  I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                  But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                  I think you'll do best in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:24 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                    вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                    ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                    вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                    'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery joined her teammates out on the pitch, dropping immediately into her stretches. She had to be on her A-Game. If she even had A-Game, which she was seriously starting to doubt. But negative thinking didn't help anyone, because it just guaranteed failure. If you thought you were going to lose, you might as well not even play. That's what Cosmo kept telling her, anyway, and she was trying to listen a little more to her guardian. He was a bit of a goof, but things always seemed to go well for him. There had to be something to this whole positivity thing.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                    уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                    уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                    ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                    ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                    AC: 19
                                                    Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                    Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+5 to Scoring)
                                                    Lives:

Currently: Stretching
                                                    Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                    00 to 00
                                                    TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:26 pm
    User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                    αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                    нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                    αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                    αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley was greatly looking forward to this game. She'd done pretty well last game, even if she hadn't actually landed a hit. That had more been because of the skill of her opponents than a lack of her own. And she'd played most of the game with an injury, so there! Grinning (only somewhat evilly) to herself, she dropped down into her stretches, hoping that this time around, she could land a hit.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                    ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                    уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                    ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                    ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                    AC: 14
                                    Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                    Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                    Lives:

Aiming At: Name
                                    Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                    00 to 00
                                    TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:07 am
    User Image

( Second Year Muggleborn Slytherin Chaser"Mature Preteen" ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                          Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                          Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                          Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                          Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina was initially bummed out about their loss, but she won't allow that to make her feel down. She has a position to uphold and she was every intention of winning the game. She's going to be the greatest contributor by being able to make alot of goal participations as much as possible.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                          Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                          Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                          Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                          'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Chaser
                                                          AC : 13
                                                          Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Final Roll : 21..[steal!]

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 am
    User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                          Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                          I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                          Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                          I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                          Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar took deep breaths exercises as he walked to the pitch. He was honestly praying that the match won't be as long as last time because those kind of match was what would set Edgar to the edge. He sheepishly smiled at his teammates and did his obligatory stretches.

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                          I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                          Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                          Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                          How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

AC : 17
                                                          Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Final Roll : .8. (spotted. no high rolls we die like men)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                          Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
    • Daring Investigator 50
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                  There's no getting through to you
                                                                  The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                  You say I can't understand
                                                                  But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                  When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                  Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                  What am I doing? About to play
                                                                  What am I thinking? I'd better do better this time...

Thad let in too many goals last game, and he grit his teeth, praying for better luck this game. Otherwise he was likely to scream into a pillow or something.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                  AC: 17
                                                                  Modifiers: +9 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                  Roll: --
                                                                  0/0

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                  You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                  I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                  But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                  I'm just talking to myself

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games