Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-rolls onto back and stretches out wings and purrs very loudly- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHY!!!

It's kinda animal but it's kinda people and I don't know if I should be afraid to touch it or not. eek

-whimpers sadly and rolls over to feet and crawls with tail between legs to hole under tank and cries sadly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO FEELED LOVED!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

gonk Blood not bad. D:

Kay is just afraid of touching people and Blood is too smart to just be an animal. >_<

-whimpers very sadly and cries even more and pokes beak out from under tank- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD SMARTS GRIFFIN!!! NEW FRIEND KAY NO LOVESED BLOOD!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-tucks beak back under tank and whimpers and cries loudly-

Nuuuuuuuu. D: Don't be sad! ;~;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

If you haven't done anything wrong then what's she worried about hearing...? -_-

she don't like to hear that I have found any willing donors for one and if I have chased someone and they tell it upsets her......these things she can't handle and that's when I take over again cause cannibal Sky is not as cautious as me.........

well I don't know what time it is where you are....here it is after 4:00 am.....my scan on putor has stopped and I can go to bed now......we can continue our chat again on another night can't we??

One of you is a cannibal? I think you should maybe try some of that medicine... -_-

Yep, 4:36 here.

Of course. ^__^
I like to think forum conversations are atemporal, myself.

hey it's me again.........are you around????

Hello. Was trying to get the battery of the iPad to charge, I'm here now.

well I spent wed till 4:30 am and all day thurs fixing my very sick puter.....the long hours and not eating right hit me today and I crashed.......

now I'm back to my vampy self **still looks at your neck** just looking....I love to look **laughs**

Looking is still creepy. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:12 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-rolls onto back and stretches out wings and purrs very loudly- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHY!!!

It's kinda animal but it's kinda people and I don't know if I should be afraid to touch it or not. eek

-whimpers sadly and rolls over to feet and crawls with tail between legs to hole under tank and cries sadly- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD NO FEELED LOVED!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

gonk Blood not bad. D:

Kay is just afraid of touching people and Blood is too smart to just be an animal. >_<

-whimpers very sadly and cries even more and pokes beak out from under tank- BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!! BLOOD SMARTS GRIFFIN!!! NEW FRIEND KAY NO LOVESED BLOOD!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

-whimpers and pokes beak back out from under tank and looks at new friend Kay with very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY NO LOVESED BLOOD!!! BLOOD SAD!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

One of you is a cannibal? I think you should maybe try some of that medicine... -_-

Of course. ^__^

well I spent wed till 4:30 am and all day thurs fixing my very sick puter.....the long hours and not eating right hit me today and I crashed.......

now I'm back to my vampy self **still looks at your neck** just looking....I love to look **laughs**

but you can't blame a vamp for looking........gotta go for a minute.........**licks lips**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

gonk Blood not bad. D:

-whimpers and pokes beak back out from under tank and looks at new friend Kay with very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY NO LOVESED BLOOD!!! BLOOD SAD!!!

Noooooo, come out from there, I'm sorry. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Of course. ^__^

but you can't blame a vamp for looking........gotta go for a minute.........**licks lips**

Yes I can. I totally can.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

gonk Blood not bad. D:

-slowly pokes head out from under tank and whimpers very sadly giving very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY LOVESED BLOOD??? BLOOD GET FISHES FOR BLOOD'S BELLY FROM FRIEND KAY???  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**fangs bared** now that's not nice.....I like to look just like anyone else likes to look at something good......it doesn't mean I will go back on my word......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-slowly pokes head out from under tank and whimpers very sadly giving very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY LOVESED BLOOD??? BLOOD GET FISHES FOR BLOOD'S BELLY FROM FRIEND KAY???

New friend Kay like Blood. Blood have Feeshy from Kay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

**fangs bared** now that's not nice.....I like to look just like anyone else likes to look at something good......it doesn't mean I will go back on my word......

Ish creepy. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ish creepy. .-.

**raises eyebrow** you mean you won't look longingly at something good looking??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ish creepy. .-.

**raises eyebrow** you mean you won't look longingly at something good looking??

Nope. >_<

Then again, I'm not normal. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-slowly crawls out from under tank and carefully takes fish and then swallows it on one gulp and then sits up and makes choking sounds and then throws up fish on new friend Kay's feet and then plops on side and whimpers sadly- BLOOD NO FEELS GOOD!!! FISHES NO BE LIVESED!!! NO LIVESED FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY SAD AND HURTED BLOOD!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:42 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-slowly crawls out from under tank and carefully takes fish and then swallows it on one gulp and then sits up and makes choking sounds and then throws up fish on new friend Kay's feet and then plops on side and whimpers sadly- BLOOD NO FEELS GOOD!!! FISHES NO BE LIVESED!!! NO LIVESED FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY SAD AND HURTED BLOOD!!!

D:

Kay will give live feeshy then. D:

There are lots of abducted aquariums here. ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

D:

Kay will give live feeshy then. D:

There are lots of abducted aquariums here. ^___^

-lifts head up and purrs and gives sad griffin eyes- BLOOD LOVES FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!! FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY HAPPY!!!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games