Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mykellex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:56 am
I am new. I'm mykellex. and I don't know what else to say.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:59 am
Well, hey? xD I'm kinda new here, joined Gaia on last Monday... So yeh, i thought i wanted to join a guild... smile  

dgfhjkjhf

~J Royalty~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:12 pm
*Drops his tray of cookies and flips and falls down.*

Holy crap!!! O.O!!

What HAPPENED to this guild?!! Gosh my guild ish history now.... no wonder my guild is ghostly -_- This guild grew... and I do mean GREW! I haven't been gone THAT long but wow.. Congrats though. This guild beat me to this idea cuz this..was exactly what I was gonna do. But EVERYONE is doing this now. I need a new idea.. Something different. *Tries to think as he walks out*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:04 pm
Hi i am Seveth, well actually my friends call me Ron but that's not important. I am an american, the product of a mexican mother and a german father. I AM NOT A NAZI!!!!! Oh two more things.
1: I hope to make alot of additional friends here &
2: I have way too much time on my hands...  

Neo_Cobra_Commander

goma14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:43 pm
Hi everyone! I've been on gaia for awhile, but I've just joined the guild. I like drawing, watching animated movies, anime and cartoons, and playing video games. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:46 pm
uhh im Mike, im 16 been on Gaia fer bout a month or so ish. i LOVE system of a down, best band ever. yea other than that not much to me. ask me if ya want more lol  

Red0991

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Welcome all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:40 pm
Hello,
I am known as bothersomeaunt. My family calls me the old lady - even my dad - he thinks it is funny. I was browsing the guilds looking for something interesting. The name caught my attention right away. I used to work at a bar named the Why Not. It was one of the funnest jobs I have had. I am hoping that this guild will follow suit. After browsing a couple of threads I decided that this guild just might fit that category.
I am currently working on creating a river lovers guild. There, have I told you enough about myself ? rofl
catchyalater,
bothersomeaunt  

bothersomeaunt

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:49 pm
bothersomeaunt
Hello,
I am known as bothersomeaunt. My family calls me the old lady - even my dad - he thinks it is funny. I was browsing the guilds looking for something interesting. The name caught my attention right away. I used to work at a bar named the Why Not. It was one of the funnest jobs I have had. I am hoping that this guild will follow suit. After browsing a couple of threads I decided that this guild just might fit that category.
I am currently working on creating a river lovers guild. There, have I told you enough about myself ? rofl
catchyalater,
bothersomeaunt

Cool, welcome to the guild! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:55 pm
Yea...I received a PM, and just checked out the guild for a few days. Then joined, so, uh...Hello everyone!

Sorry for the terrible introduction.  

Ziekoh

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:56 pm
Welcome to the guild~!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:57 pm
Hi.....ummmmm..........I'm 18 soon to be 19 in December.........I'm a girl.....I don't know what else to say.  

Ruby_MISSFortune

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:09 pm
Shawnra LaTeas
Hi.....ummmmm..........I'm 18 soon to be 19 in December.........I'm a girl.....I don't know what else to say.

Good enough! blaugh Welcome to the guild. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Whee!

I'm new.  

Centurion_Beta

Dapper Genius

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Meganebu

Gearhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:14 pm
um hi. I don't really know why I was invited here but ok. Well its obvious my username is Sikara_Death.

My real name is Brittany McReynolds

I'm a girl

I'm 15 and going to turn 16 january 31

I love anime and i Like to draw it.

I make my own manga that you can find on my website

I've been on gaia for around 5-6 months  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games