Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Oh, okay. Phew!" nate felt reliefed. "You worried me there for a sec." he said. he sighed. "okay, good. Wait.. Danny and Mitsuki. theyre together though...right?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm
*Are you gunna be my man? Or just stnd around and pretend?
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷××÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×

╰☆╮╰☆╮"They were at one point but not anymore now he jus roams around"

*Haters drink that hateraide. Us playas drink that PLAYAAIDE!

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"but.. they never offiaclly broke up, did they?" he asked. he rembered Mitsuki saying something abotu missing Danny, then the next she bumped into Eddie. "Bad things happen when left alone too long..." he mumbled under his breath. it was true. Koji left Racy alone, she went phsyco in her room, Ria locked up in her dorm for three days terrified and missing Adrian. Nate himself ended up kissing another than Kat. Eddie didnt show much, but mentally he was messed up, sad thay Hita has left him for Sora. Nate loekd down at his right arm, still seeing that Scar from when he tried to get over mia and love Kat like he did; when he carved Kat's name into his arm. Painfully, and slowly, but it worked. but now, he was permanently scarred with her name in his skin. but he dindt mind. It only reminds him of how much he loves Kat, which always uplifts his heart.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 pm
angel_eyes200
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido growled. He didnt like Kaito. "You better shut up if you still want your pretty little head attached to your body." He said darkly. he was getting pretty pissed too, annoyed by the pain eddie cause him and how he had to be cuffed and thrown in a jail cell. Could this get any worse?

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie soghed. "Keido, lay off. Nothings gonna happen, and if anything does happen, it'll be worse." Eddie said, sounding sad, but soft. "Its not your fault mitsuki. I'm sorry I couldnt protect you..." He glared at Kaito and couldnt help but be hypocratic about what he said to Keido. "And when I get outta here, I'm commin straight for you! Hear me?!" Eddie stood, growling through the bars. He fell back, leaning against a cinder brick wall. He waited for the rest to leave, all alone except for himself, Keido and Mitsuki. "What're we gonna do? Iv'e never been thrown in Jail before..Keido, got anythin?"
Keido laughed sarcstically. "Ha ha, very funny. The only reason Iv'e been thrown behind the bars before is cuz of... improtant things, got it?" then Keido thought. He tried casting a spell to get him out of the painful hand cuffs. No chiz. "Ugh whats up with this place?? Why wont it let you use your powers. This sucks." Keido slouched.
Eddie looekd back at Keido. "Keido, turn your back to me." he whispered. Keido did what he was intstructed, as eddie did the same to keido. Eddie backed up, till they wer back to back. Eddie and Keido were about the same hieght, letting Eddie reach Keido's cuffs perfectly.
Suddenly, Keido caught the cue, and he started to pick at the lock with his natural claws, and in a few mili-seconds, Eddie was unchained from sticking his hands together. Eddie did the same to keido and they were both free from the handcuffs.
This all hapened quick and quietly, and only hoped they werent watched. But just in case, Keido and Eddie stayed sitting back-to-back, acting as if they were still chained together. Eddie whispered, not making eye contact with Mitsuki. "Mitsuki, what next? are we being watched?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"i dint suppose they did but Danny understands what is going on he isnt a child." Kat grabs nates arm "Why did you hurt yourself and put my name in there?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate lightly pulled his arm away from her. "you dindt really seem to mind when it had the bloody bandage around it." he said, trying to change subjects as suddly as he could.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"I didn't know. Why would you hurt yourself" Holds back large tears

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"I- It-..." he saw that she looekd as if she would cry. "no no no, dont cry." he said, starting to wipe away ehr tears as they started to leak out. "its nothing realy. please dont cry. Im not worth crying about. im okay, really. im not hurt..anymore... The only thing that could ever hurt me, is you.. that only thing that would cause any real pain, is you, leaving, being gone, being not mine..." he said. hugging her softly. he hated seeing her cry. it hurt him, seeing her sad. but he loved how she cared about him so much, like noone evr has before. she made him feel like..he was a person, and he wasnt invisible.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:00 pm
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"D-dont do it a-any more p-please.." Sniffles holding onto him

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Okay, I promise." he stroked her hair lightly. He looekd at her after he pulled away gently, but still holding her, wiping away the rest of her tears with the cuff of his sleeve. he smiled sadly, trying to cheer her up. "Im sorry. You do crazy things when your in love.." he kissed her forehead.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 pm
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"D-dont hurt your s-self i know i-its not w-worth it..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Well I though it was worth it, mhmk?" he brushed hair out of her face gently. "You're worth anything."

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"N-Not that!" Cries harder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Kaito

Kaito looked at Keido and Eddie, grinning darkly. "You think I'm afraid of you or something?" Somehow, he resembled Lee. But not entirely. Kaito scoffed, turned around, and walked away. Towards another section of the building.

[ Ohmahgahh! GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES! biggrin ]

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked up towards the wall and sighed. "I don't know. I've.. never been outside of that White Room I was kept in. So I really don't know my way around." Mitsuki mumbled quietly. She looked up at the ceiling, looking for any cracks or cameras. Anything. "This facility was built based on my power and other people like me. I really have no clue about this place," she shivered. Mitsuki had now somehow managed to take the cuffs of secretly. She let her mind go blank and closed her eyes. "I don't trust this place." Mitsuki didn't want to think about anything so they wouldn't be able to spy on her thoughts. If they did, which they possible have been doing the past few minutes. As soon as she opened her eyes, they turned back to its original color. Blue. She looked at Eddie and smiled. "I've got an idea.." She mumbled. "But.. I'm not going to tell you since you might be against it." She smiled again.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Okay, now im confused.." he said, kinda embarressed from his ignorance, looking at her sheepishly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games