Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm
*Are you gunna be my man? Or just stnd around and pretend?
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷××÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×

╰☆╮╰☆╮"I love y-you and i do-ont want you t-to hurt yourself a-any m-more!"

*Haters drink that hateraide. Us playas drink that PLAYAAIDE!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido rolled his eyes at Kaito. He reminded him of Lee and Jun, how smug and arrogant they were, alway pissing himn off witht heir careless attitude. he knew he was like that sometimes, but he knew when to stop. those two were just asking for their heads to get ripped off their hbodies. So was this nut job.
((I know huh!! w00t go Giants!!))

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

"uhm..okay..." he said, looekd at mistuki unsurely, but he trusted her. "so get us out of this wack place." he said, anxious to get out. Keido and eddie both let their minds empty out thoughts, ideas, everything. They knew mitsuki had done it, since they couldnt pick up anything from her. Escecially eddie, who wanted to know what she was up to, but tried not to think about it too much.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm
((AHHH sleep time ill be back tomorow smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

"Well what if i say the same to you. I love you, and id do naything for you. anything you ask. Okay, i promise i will never everhurt myself again, okay?" h kissed her softly, not wanting her to cry anymore. he felt bad really, feeling guilty he had gone emo for a few seconds to carve her name intot his skin. "I feel kinda stupid now.." he said quietly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((AHHH sleep time ill be back tomorow smile ))
aww mhmk, night!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

She whistled at a passing guard and because of her looks, the guard approached her. Mitsuki flirted with him, which was to her dislike, and managed to get the keys dangling from his pocket. As soon as he had left without a clue that his keys were missing, she unlocked the door and went over to Eddie and Keido's cell. Unlocking theirs also. "Go. Get out of here. I know that there's an emergency exit near the room I was kept in. Go through that way." She briefly hugged Eddie and turned around towards the direction Kaito had gone to. "I'll be right behind you guys. I have some business to take care of." She muttered angrily.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito looked outside from his window and sighed. He knew that no matter how hard he tried, Mitsuki wouldn't fall in love with him. Unless he forced her to. He had no choice anymore. Kaito turned around and opened his table drawer, taking out a small decorated bottle with a red and dark liquid in it. He pulled out wine from the back of his shelf and poured it into two glasses. He then opened the small bottle containing the liquid and poured the whole thing into one of the cups. It wasn't love potion. There was no such thing. But, it would paralyze her. No, trap her and make her his. "I didn't want to resort to this, but.. I just love you that much." He was so in love with her, making him go crazy for the girl he had loved ever since they were children.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm
((AWW NO!))
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido nodded, wishing mitsuki luck and went off as quietly and quickly as he could to the exit.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie laughed slightly to mitsuki's act then hugged her as he got out. He looked at her and watched her leave, making sure she was safe before he turned his back. then he followed atfer Keido. They spotted hte Exit, and tried to reach itbefore anything bad happened. But before they got out, they waited for mitsuki, hiding beind a corner, and behind some boxes of some sorts. "Keidogo ahead, ill wait for mitsuki." keido shook his head ad they waited together.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 pm
iiBUMP  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 pm
[ Awhh. xD ]
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki opened the door to Kaito's office and saw him sitting in his favorite chair. She sighed, and walked towards him, sitting in the seat opposite of his. Two cups filled with wine were on the table, one for each of them. "Tell me, why did you keep me locked up in the room? Why?" Her voice rose, her face frowning.

User Image

Kaito

"Relax Mitsuki. Don't get so worked up. Here, have some wine." Kaito looked at her, his eyes kind and soft. "You know the reason why you were stuck in there. Deep down, you know." He smiled, as kind as possible and lifted the cup of wine to drink.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki sighed, and as gullible as she was, drank the wine in one gulp. "I don't know. Tell me.. why?" Suddenly, her vision started to fade. Her breath started to decrease and become uneven. "What's happening?" She muttered, holding a hand to her forehead. Her mind went blank, and her eyes were drained of there color. She sat there, as still as a doll could be.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito smirked and stood up, picking Mitsuki up and sat back down on his chair. Mitsuki on his lap. "I love you." He murmured as he carressed her face gently. "Forever, you'll always be mine." Kaito leaned down and kissed her on the lips. As loving as could be.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 am
((HI Rawr))

Tora lays in Blair's bed with her child, shiro on her chest. Both are asleep, but Tora has been in a coma for the past few weeks and thanks to Negi's help Shiro has been kept clean and feed, though it took awhile for Shiro to start using a bottle to feed off of.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm
((BLECK, ew. bleh. Thats like raping a dead person!! Theres no point!! Dx))
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

Keido loeokd at Eddie, knowing excactly what eddie was thinking. Mitsuki was taking longer than they thought she would. Keido shook his head, not wanting to wait any longer. "Eddie.." Keido didnt have to say anymore to get eddie picked up oin the plan.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie nodded to keido. They had to save Mitsuki. She was taking way too long. He knew that something would go wrong, and he also know she was with Kaito. "Mhmk, cmon." Eddie got up, and quietly made his way down the hall Mitsuki went down, as quickly and as slyly as he could, with keido right behind. Eddie finally made it to Kaito's office, by Luck's good directions, and he peeked through a window. It didnt take any longer then a second for eddie to feel cringed inside. Eddie looked back at keido, only to see keido come up and peek too. Keido frowned, looked at eddie, seeing Eddie's sad reaction. Eddie shook his head. "No, theres no way thats mitsuki. he did somethign to ehr. We have to help-"
Keido covered eddie's mouth. Eddie was raising his voice without knowing it. "shut up big mouth. Okay, how are we gonna do this?"
Eddie shoved keido's hand off his face and shrugged. "i..i dont know. but we have to be quick." he said, looking around to see if anyone was comming. All eddie wanted to do was run in there, take mitsuki from Kaito, probably beat him up a few rounds then ditch. they'd fix mitsuki later. but that was never a good idea. He had to think before he acted. "Cmon, cmon think!"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm
REMEMBER THIS!! *no need to click.*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 pm
[ Yeah. But he loves her that much to the point that he's even willing to do that to her so she would always be his. ]

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki blankly stared at Kaito, a distant look on her face. Inside her body, she was fully aware of what was happening. Which made it even worse for her. Mitsuki wanted to cry, but she couldn't. Her body didn't want her to do anything she wanted to do. Because of that darned drink. She tried closing her eyes but she couldn't. 'Help me. Someone help mee!' She wailed in her head.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito smiled wickedly. A scary glint in his eyes. Kaito cleared his desk, throwing everything on the floor and placed Mitsuki on the desk. His smirk grew even wider and even more wickedly. "I'll make you mine, no matter what it takes." He whispered in Mitsuki's ear. He lifted her skirt but he was interrupted with a strong kick from Mitsuki's leg.

User Image

Mitsuki

'You pervert!' She screamed in her head. 'Don't you touch me!' Mitsuki wanted to cry, to just get out of this situation. Panicked that he lifted her skirt, she immediately kicked him. And it worked, a swift kick that knocked him down. Only thing was, she couldn't move even though she succesfully kicked him.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito stood up, a frown on his face. "That's it." He approached her and roughly held her down on the desk. "You've avoided me this much, now you're seriously going to get it." Kaito got on top of her, kissed her roughly, and was starting to _______. [ Yes, let your imagination wander. But you know what this means. LoL(: ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm
*Are you gunna be my man? Or just stnd around and pretend?
(∩_∩) Kat Therry (∩_∩)

╰☆╮╰☆╮"I d-didnt mean f-for yu t-to feel s-stupid" Kisses lighty

*Haters drink that hateraide. Us playas drink that PLAYAAIDE!

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 T3N!K!

Nate kissed Kat back, as lovingly as he felt. He loved kissing Kat. it made him feel happy, jittery inside. But, he hesitated for a moment. What if she doesnt feel the same about him? what if she's just 'eh.' while he's all head over heels for her. that would look pretty stupid, clingy. He lost his head in thoughts. No. No! stop filling your head with thoughts. your tainting yourself with your stupid imagination. o course she loves you the same. of course she loves you back. now shut up and kiss her, or she'll get curious. Nate continued to kiss her, but it didn't feel right after he stopped for that short second. So, he pulled away. "so.. uh, where've ya been? while you were gone n' all?" he said, continuing the walk that they have taken a break from.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games