Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm

*Stirs from the daydream as she finishes her drink*

Oh hi, when did you all get here?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Good night, Psyzapp. *looks at iggies* We've been here for a while... You said hi a while back. confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:24 pm

*waves to Psyzapp*

You have? I did? *Blinks* Oh wow. I must be a bit out of it tonight.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm
I guess so... *stands up* I should be going. Good night iggies, Dame. *leaves the bar*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

*Rubs her head absently*
Night Kits. See ya.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

*Feels herself starting to slip into a daydream again and shakes her head to shake it*

I better head home too, I seem to be a little out of it tonight

*Gets up and walks out the door*

iggies

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm
-pours another glass of strawberry sake-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm
-she waves to all the customers as they leave and sits there staring into nothingness for a while. Shifts in her seat-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm
-pours another strawberry sake-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 pm
-gets up with a sigh, the night wasted, and waves at Cirno- Night, hon. Take it easy on that sake, okay? -exits the bar-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Okay. -finishes her drink and leaves-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 am
*upset that Tes never came to bed nor did he ever show up again any time during the night, he decided to stay in his quarters and think over the significance of it all. As he recalls the things he said to Katana just before leaving for his quarters, he wonders if perhaps Tes decided not to return because he had actually been using him all along. Deeply saddened by the possibility, he stays in bed much of the time, barely leaving his room for anything.

Eventually, he makes his way to the kitchen. Though not really feeling hungry, he hopes that having something will help ease his mind. As he walks in, he finds Draa and grunny sniffing around. A bit surprised, he bends down and scoops one of them up, then holds him above his head*
So he abandoned you too, did he?

*lifts an eyebrow, looking down at Ryzan*
Abandoned? You two have a fight or something?

*shakes his head*
Nau... jhal he never came back yesterday... *holds Draa to his shoulder and pets him* I think perhaps he decided to end this charade and return to his normal life, possibly due to something I had said.

*shifts around, feeling a bit awkward*
erm... well, I can't really say for sure what's going on without having known what happened. I've been down here stare

*sighs and hugs Draa*
I was speaking with Katana yesterday and made some allusions to the... *looks off to the side* ... I would like to call it a "relationship", jhal I am not sure that would be accurate. Whatever the case, I had made reference to it in conversation, though I did not say anything specific because I know Quortek is not ready to be so open. I do not know if it is because I mentioned it at all or because afterward I had spoken of troubles I had in past relationships, jhal he did not follow me to bed nor did he arrive later on in the night... *slumps down on a stool by the counter* ... I had wondered if perhaps the troubles I mentioned had rang true with Quortek and he felt he had best end things before doing more damage...

"Troubles"?
Xas... how some men were with me just because they were curious about what being with another man would be like... and others believed because I was a man, the relationship was merely for pleasure rather than love.
*gets a strange look on his face, but due to how he's being held Ryzan can't see it* .... and you think Tes falls into one of those categories?
*frowns and shrugs* I do not know. Quortek has always been interested in women. It is difficult to believe after all this time he would want to be with me.
I find the fact he would use you harder to believe. Of course, what do I know. I'm just a clone of him and all.
*giggles slightly and rubs his cheek against Draa, feeling a bit better, but still not entirely convinced* Xas, you are like him more than anyone else could be, rilu'oh you have both still had different life experiences, at least since your creation was completed, so there are factors that may alter his behavior that you have not been exposed to.
*rolls eyes* Sounds like you're just trying to feel bad about yourself at this point. He's only been gone for a day. No reason to get so worked up already.

*scratches behind Draa's ears*
I suppose you are right. I'm just.... *hangs his head and holds Draa tighter* ... I'm afraid. I have wanted to be with him more than anything else, and now that he says he wishes to be with me.... I'm afraid of finding out that all I have longed for was just boyish fantasy rather than anything that I could really experience with him.

.... this is so awkward...
*frowns and loosens his hold*
I.... I'm sorry, Draa... I should have just stayed in my room. *starts to put Draa back down on the floor*

er... wait... I mean.. it's just... you're talking to me about your problems with Tes and I sort of am Tes but not really... it's kind of weird.
*sighs* There is no one else I can talk to. Though others may have their suspicions, no one truly knows about us except you. If I were to speak with anyone else...
Tes would have a fit. I know stare Just... try not to think too deeply into it. It's probably nothing. He does still have an apartment to take care of, you know. Could probably use a change of clothes, too.
Gi ussta~ I did not even think of that sweatdrop I was so preoccupied enjoying his pressence, I did not even notice he had not changed redface
*facepaws*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 am
*walks up into the bar from the stairs lighting a clove as she sets foot on the main floor*
Oh I'm in need of espresso badly confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 am
*feeling well enough to be around others after his talk with Draa, he makes his way upstairs and into the main bar area*
Bwael kre'tan, jallil~ *waves with one hand, the other still holding Draa*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am
oh good morning to you!
oh! both of you! 4laugh

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games