Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm
((OMFG I LITTERALLY BARFED AND RAN AROUND MY HOUSE SCREAMING!!! DX))
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

As keido thought of a plan, he made one more regrettable peek. A frist glance of sight automatically made him want to barf. more than earier. this was much worse than what he saw before. In result of his disgust, he threw up, the opposite side of which eddie was to him.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

EDD!3 T3N!K!

Eddie was totally shocked that Keido had to puke at what he saw. KNowing Eddie would hate this more than keido, he decided to see for himself. He lifted his head just ever so slightly to get a peek of what was happening, how much time they had left, and how hurt they'd all get. Rage filled him. more than ever. he though that The only time he ever be as mad was when Lee touched Mitsuki. obviously, that was in no comparison to this. Eddie growled, not even taking a second thought to bash in through the window, making shattered glass spray from the injured glass panes. "YOU. GET. YOU. SLIMY LITTLE b***h LIKE FINGERS. OFF, MITSUKI." he growled, yelling it with a heated passion.
Keido wiped his mouth with his sleeve, disgusted with himself for letting himself actually make his stomac acid escape its rightful place. Then, next thing he noticed, eddie was nolinger next to him, only some broken glass replacing his spot. Keido hopped over the sharp invisible panes and stood by eddie. "You lil brat. your so desprate arnt you. having to Rape your 'true love'. Pathetic."
Eddie shook his head. he tried to contain the anger swellin inside of him, but it burst out. for one other time in his life, he let his emotions flow through and let it out. instead of bottling it up. He pushed Kaito aside, grabbed mitsuki, his best without looking in specific areas, and ran out.
As Eddie got mitsuki, keido was busy beating the tar out of this nutjob, pathetic and sad little low life boy. As keido hit Kaito, all his might and disgust excerted within every blow, He said, "You. Really. Need. Shades. For. Your. Frekkin. Windows!! Ya lil PERVERT!!" Keido then caught the cue that there was enough blood spilled and that it was time to ditch. After Eddie had ran otut he room, keido soon followed, but before he exited, he threw small shards of glass towards kaito, the throw so tired, most shards not even reaching the poor figure.
"Im sorry mitsuki, I'm so sorry!! Im sorry icouldnt come sooner, im sorry i didnt do anything earlier. we're gonna fix this, and were gonna get out of here!" Eddie promised, rushing out the emergency exit, seeing keido right behind. ONce they left the dreaded building, their powers restored. Eddie dindt hesitate to take the chance to get out of here, teleporting back to the school.
Keido sighed, finally feeling fresh air once again as he entered the open air. Keido healed totally, but dindt even notice, for he was just so happy to get back home. he tlepeorted once he saw Mitsuki and eddie disappear and followed shortly. "Good by, freakshow." he said, yelling it out to kaito.
As they entered hte school, Eddie teleported into his room, automatically covering her with the bedsheets. He sighed. He saw keido pop up next to him, and smiled. "thanks. you really stuck with me trough out the whole thing." keido nodded and looekd at mitsuki. eddie knew what he was thnking. "how do we fix this?"
keido shrugged. "Lee? maybe he might know something."
"Aw, no." eddie whined. he looekd down at mitsuki, seieng her paralized limp figure. "Fine." Eddie when back to his little hell cave, seeing Lee where he left him. "Hello there." he grimaced in pain of having to see this bozo again.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 pm
[[wow thats the longest post ive ever made...0.0]]  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm
Another one of my *no need to click*s  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 pm
[ LoL(: ]

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki twitched and continued staring at the ceiling. She tried sighing, but it still didn't work. Thank gosh Eddie and Keido saved her. But, the experience was still... traumatic. Mitsuki wanted to cry, but she couldn't. Her body wouldn't listen to her, not even her mind. The only thing she could do was think. But thinking wouldn't do anything.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito wiped the blood from his face and kicked his desk. "I wasn't even getting started." He muttered angrily. "Those twerps." He walked towards the broken window, "I need a new window." He muttered again. Kaito shrugged and walked out the door, towards the exit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee looked up and saw Eddie. "Finally. It felt like eternity." He yawned and grimaced, a thousand pins poking him. "Stupid Cramps," he muttered under his breath. Lee looked at Eddie again, a stupid grin placed on his face. "So, what do you want?"

bones and rot

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 pm
{[Here goes, I'm not sure how to do this so I used the profile skeleton from the first post]}

1:Name: Raksha Mason
2:Age:13
3:Year: freshman
4 razz owers: *Part devil- Enhanced speed and stamina and healing factor.
*Psychokinesis-Astral projection, telepathy, and precognitions.
*In times of utter distress the markings in her leg will appear all over her body and she will get an incredible power surge however the time duration is very limited and she will be extremely weak after wards.
5:Bio:[older members don't need it] When she was a baby her house caught fire and she was the only one to survive and was on her own ever since. Has gotten kicked out of every home and/or school she's been to. reasons vary from something as simple as sarcasm or as severe as kleptomania.
At her last school, the gym caught fire with people locked inside. According to her papers she did it. She often scares people without meaning to-sometimes meaning to.
Has for as long as she can remember been able to do things that fall under the category of psychokinesis she also has a photographic memory(not sure if that's a power or not). Ironically she has gaps in her memory. A side effect of her abilities and also because she blocks things out. The notebook she carries around is full of drawings and short paragraphs of precognitions she gets as well as random flashbacks.
6:Classes: [note we only have three with many diciplines:Magic/Fighting and Casual]...um....casual I guess.
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user-JezebelxRedfern

(I hope I did it right, I'm looking forward to writing for her))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:42 pm
Raksha walked aimlessly around
the school with no particular purpose.
She took out a flavored cigarette she'd
taken from a store before coming here and kept walking
[/align
User Image

JezebelxRedfern

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:14 pm
[ Umm... xD What did I miss?? ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm
((hi))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido waited for eddie to return with Lee as he sat on hte bed, staying with the helpless Mitsuki. He looked down at her, feling quite sympathetic, feeling terrible that she was almost raped, and paralized for it. That must really suck. This made the Lee incident look tiny.
"So, you know anyone name Kaito?" eddie asked. Eddie was in his normal human form, but just floating in the air by Lee, still looking pretty scary, since he was still kinda mad. "Anyways, Mitsuki ran into him again. He's a baaaad person. Apparently, he did something to paralize Mitsuki, then he tried to officially 'make her his'..." he growled silently to himself. "You know anything to fix it?" Eddie ended. "Here, ill get out out of his hell hole.." he said, teleporting them back to his room.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ Umm... xD What did I miss?? ]
((OMG HEY! you missed RaWr. And Mitsuki got raped. and Eddie got all pissed again, and yeah... REPLY TO LEO!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:28 pm
((did ria die?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm
@Rumple:

angel_eyes200

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded, taking Amaya's hand, walking around the school to find the new girl.
((hey, wheres Hiroshi? i wanna see what he thinks. x3))

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 pm
sk8rkool1
((did ria die?))
[[i got bored with her. =.= so i kicked her and Racy out temporarily.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm
((oh ok))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm

((OMG check this out! aint it cute!! x3))User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games