Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie got the hint and nudged Keido lightly as he walked by. "shut up." he said softly. "well.. its okay lee, if it makes you feel any better, i never had parents, raised myself my own manners, maintain all that stuff, plus keep nate's and everyone else's lifes in check, makde sure none of them were doing any junk that could possibly kill them."
[[g2g, night!!!]]•

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki sighed heavily. He got the hint, but not the right one. She instead buried her head on his chest and waited silently.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee

Lee glanced at Eddie and nodded. "And you can clearly see that I don't have manners," he chuckled. Trying to make light of the situation.

[ Awh. Night. ]

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 am

angel_eyes200
@Rumple:

angel_eyes200

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo nodded, taking Amaya's hand, walking around the school to find the new girl.
((hey, wheres Hiroshi? i wanna see what he thinks. x3))

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Amaya blushed a bright red. He was holding her hand! The feelings she had for Hiroshi were slowly starting to fade.
Hiroshi was leaning against a tree near the school. He yawned and took down his hood. A breeze flew by and through the trees. He sighed, Amaya was probably with...him right now. Why didn't he realize he loved her when he had the chance?? Hiroshi looked up and watched the girl he loved walk out of the building hand in hand with another guy. He felt like screaming. Crying. Running. Beating Leo up. His jaw dropped a little bit, and his eyes were glued to the two.
Amaya was smiling happily when she looked over and spotted Hiroshi. " No..." She murmured shaking her head. All of his emotions were playing through his face, that was his one weakness. He could never hide what he truley felt. Amaya looked down and stopped, squeezing Leo's hand. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't move.
[ ha...sorry i haven't been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: Damn school.
Ruins everything... XD ]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie shrugged. "nah, your okay..when your not...ya know. stuck up." eddie tried putting it nicely, but right now, eddie didnt have a problem with lee at all, unlike beofre when he was being jerkinsh and bratty.
Keido nodded. "your alright. Im not any better. but i have my moments..." Keido looekd at eddie, who looked like he was totally agreeing with that.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

L30 K3NGAKU

Leo felt her grip tighten. "Amaya, whats wrong?" he loekd around, spotting hiroshi. suddenly, felt terrible inside, as if he's stolen something precious that was not his. yet, he felt selfish and wanted to keep it. But he frowned. "uh.. Lets go this way." he said, caving under hte pressure and tension. he turned the toher way, away from hiroshi. Leo never really got to know Hiroshi before he met amaya, which he thought they could have been friends. But now, he thought they were starting on the wrong foot, mentally fighting over a girl that they both loved. But, it was Hiroshi's fault this was like this. He had a chance, looong before Leo even came onto campus. He didnt accept Amaya like Leo did. And Leo just took her in and accpeted her. he lost his chance.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki agreed to what they said and buried her head on Eddie's chest. 'That's true. You're pretty decent Lee. When you're not such an a**.' She laughed.

Lee

Lee shrugged and looked away. They finally came to a stop in front of an empty classroom that he would always spend time in. Well, at least it resembled the room he used to always be in. He opened the door without making a sound and entered. This was the perfect place to teleport to Lena's place. "Shall we?"

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Botht he boys nodded. "Yeah, alrighty then." as eddie was about to take his first step intot he classroom, he was pushed aside gently.
"Me first!!" keido said excitedly. He was obviously anxious to see England again, and eddie couldnt blame him.
Eddie laughed. "okay okay, your gonna make me drop mitsuki!" he smiled, though he had a good grip on mitsuki and would enevr ever drop her.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Lee

Lee smiled and watched them come in. He closed the door when Eddie entered. He laughed and soon his figure disappeared, along with Eddie, Keido, and most importantly, Mitsuki's.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki breathed in a scent of mint and found herself staring at a black haired girl. About the same age as her with glasses. "Hello there!" She smiled happily. They had finally arrived at her Grandmother's place. The place she felt safer at. It had been a long time since she visited.

User Image

Lena

"What the hell are you doing here?" The girl didn't see Mitsuki yet and saw Lee instead. She then looked at the other people and frowned. But when she saw Mitsuki's limp figure, her jaw dropped. "Mitsuki? What happened?" Lena looked at Eddie for an explanation since he was the one who was carrying Mitsuki.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

"uh.. Kaito.. he Poisoned Mitsuki..It paralized her.." he said quietly, sadly. honestly, he was a bit scared of lena, thinking she was a bit intimidating. "uh..Can you help her..?"
Keido could sense eddie was feeling pressured, so he couldnt help but laugh a little. then he noticed how Lena looekd at Lee, so Keido looked at lee, curiously, his face expression wanting Lee to tell him what was with the lil lady. Oh yeah! it also reminded him..Why was this 'granny' the same age as Mitsuki. the only way possible was... ew.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

"nothing to do"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Lee

Lee looked at Keido and laughed at his expression. "She's always like that." He shrugged, walked towards a couch and gratefully sat on it. "Hey Lena. Why does your house smell like mints?" Lee looked at the ceiling and heard a familiar shrieking voice upstairs. "Oh heeelll noooo..." He groaned, placing his head in his hands.

User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki looked at Lena and tried stupidly to nod. 'Don't be intimidated Eddie. She's just like that when she's worried. Especially when she's freaking out.' Mitsuki looked at Lee and heard the shrieking sound upstairs.

User Image

Lena

Lena looked at Keido and smacked him on the head. "Stupid. I never grow old. That's my curse. Don't you kids know better?" She looked at Eddie and nodded. "Soo... My granddaughter naively drank that poisoned drink again. When will she ever learn that Kaito is not a good kid?" She sighed and pointed to the couch. "If you want, you can sit down. Don't be in any hurry." Lena then turned her head to look at Mitsuki and grinned a crooked grin. "Your sister is upstairs. She's probably coming down here in any minute."

User Image

Megumi

Megumi ran down the stairs, Mitsuki's twin sister. She looked frantically at Eddie and then at Mitsuki. "What the hell happened?" She practically screamed. "Did Kaito rape you again?" She yelled in frustration. "You never learn Mitsuki!" Megumi approached Mitsuki and sighed, patting her twin sister's head gently. She then realized that Mitsuki and Eddie were not the only ones in the room. She also realized that Lee and Keido were there. "Oh great, Lee." She muttered sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!
EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie sighed, and laid Mitsuki gently on the couch as he stretched out his arms. they've gotten stiff on the way. "so, this isnt a first time? surprising.." eddie chuckled a bit.
Keido rubbed his head ."Not really." keido laughed to eddie. He looekd at megumi. "hey." then he looekd at lee and laughed again. "why does everyone seem so disappointed to see you?" he joked. First eddie hated to ask lee for help, we get to lena and shes all 'you again??' and Megumi's all 'why are you here?'. Keido laughed at himself, making the imitaitons i his head.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 pm

((no one wants to rp with me crying ))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 pm

((when did this rp become a lit rp?))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games