Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am
Vendui'... *waves to the woman coming in, but her mind seems to be elsewhere*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 pm
*uses his key to Ryzan's quarters to enter through the back. He props the door open and proceeds to bring in a few bags of clothes, dropping them haphazardly in the lounge, then makes a few more trips up and down the back stairs to bring in boxes of miscellaneous belongings. Once he's got everything in, he shuts the door and locks it. Leaving everything scattered about the floor in the lounge, he goes upstairs into the main bar and fixes a glass of ice water, loosening his tie a little as he gulps it down*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 pm
*jerks up from her chair*
eek
oh I thought I was dreaming for a second
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 pm
Welcome back to the world of alertness, jallil~ wink

*watches Tes drink his water and swallows hard, not sure what to say to him and afraid he will just seem silly if he mentions the concerns he had been having*
V... Vendui', Quortek...

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 pm
*hears others in the bar just as he's finishing off his glass. He looks around, giving a slight wave to Leko and raising an eyebrow at Ryzan*
hm? What are you doing up here? *refills his glass and leans on the bar as he starts to take a drink* I thought you'd be asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 pm
I certainly should be sweatdrop Jhal, you know how late I had gone to bed yesterday. It would not be so easy to begin resting at reasonable times once again. A... Also... *looks down into his lap* ... I was worried...  

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm
*feels like she was drawn away again*
... was Ayami eating chocolate today?... evil

(( stressed work load has found me))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm
{{I guess you need to find a better hiding spot}}
erm... chocolate? *looks at Leko strangely* I think you're going to have to ask someone else about that...

*takes a seat by Ryzan and laughs slightly*
Worried about what? You didn't prank the place, did you? *takes a drink and eyes Ryzan* I highly doubt you would... in which case there isn't anything to worry about around here.

*sees Draa asleep in a saucer*
How did he get up here?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm
pft he is you TES...
I'm sure he has his ways... rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:49 pm
I do no believe I witnessed Jallil Ayami consuming chocolate this kre'tan, although I was admittedly not in my mzilst attentitive state at the time sweatdrop

*frowns at how Tes took what he said*
I was.... *hangs his head* ... I was worried about you...

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:57 pm
He may be me, but he's still limited by being a grunny. It's not like there's grunny doors everywhere for him to go through...

*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan*
Jeez, Ry. I'm more than capable of taking care of myself. You of all people should know that. Besides, it's not like this world is that particularly dangerous... not compared to ours, anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm
*starts to feel a bit agitated*
That is not what I meant! *takes a deep breath and tries to calm down*

.... you... you did not come back yesterday. I thought that.... I was worried you did not want to be... *looks down sadly at his hands, playing with his rings and focusing on his empty ring finger where his wedding band would go*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm
*giggles*
don't worry Vixtul love something tells me he was preparing for a long sleep over wink
*snickers under her breath*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 pm
*flushes slightly at the fact that he's bringing something like that up in front of Leko. He lets out a nervous cough and looks off to the side, shifting in his seat uncomfortably*
I was only gone a day, Ry. I did have an apartment to take care of, you know... *flinches a little at his wording and hopes no one really thinks anything of it, quickly moving on to take attention away from it* Besides, I needed a change of clothes. I didn't feel like borrowing more hand-me-downs from the supply closet.

*eye twitches at Leko's comment, thinking "Dammit! Why can't you people stay out of my head?"* stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm
*looks up at Lady Leko quizically*
"A long sleep over"?

*glances over at Tes* Draa had told me similar this kre'tan. *pets Draa* I did not know if I could trust what he was saying...

If you were going there, you could have told me first. Instead you just left me wondering why you had not returned.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games