Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm
*cringes at the spider crawling on him again, he sighs*
Guess I'm just going to have to get used to it stare

*goes back into hiding and quietly sneaks out*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 pm
*Having been extra busy with her law enforcement duties, she finally finds a moment to stop by the nurse's station to check in with the crew. She is astounded to find the only staff available is a young nurse assistant.* Where are the rest of our staff? *The young girl shrugs, asking if she can be relieved of duty now, she really wants to go to the beach today. Gilda sighs and dismisses the girl. She goes in to the office to check the schedule.* This is just too much.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 pm
*Entering the Cabana Bar, she notes how empty the place is. ninja She goes over to the nurses station and peeks her head inside the office. Quite relieved to find Gilda, she knocks on the door as she peers in.* Um…excuse me, Gilda. I'm in need of your assistance if you have a moment. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Gilda looks up from the mess that has become her desk and smiles. Psyzapp, dear, how are you? Come in.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:11 pm
*She walks in reluctantly and continues.* Um…I don't want to take up much of your time and I do hope this can be quite quick. I'm in need of getting tested for a pregnancy. sweatdrop If you don't have time or if it will be too big of a deal, that's okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 pm
Sensing Pyszapp's distress, Gilda smiles softly. Alright dear. It's ok. She stands up and goes to one of the shelves, pulling down a small plastic cup. Gently touching Psyzapp's arm, she explains what she needs and sends Psy to the bathroom in the nurses' station. Just leave it in there and come back and sit down when you're done.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:21 pm
*She thanks Gilda, takes the cup and goes into the bathroom. After a little while, she returns and has a seat on the chair by Gilda's desk.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm
*Seeing Psyzapp return, she slips some magazines on the table near her and quietly disappears, retrieving the cup and heading in to the lab. Several minutes pass before she returns.*

Well then, dear. *She shakes her head no.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 pm
*She's not quite sure how to feel. neutral On one hand, she's relieved and on the other hand there's a twinge of disappointment and knowing how much William wants to have children since he even talked to her about it, she's hoping he won't be too disappointed.* Thank you, Gilda. You've helped me tremendously. I'll try and stop by more often. It's very good to see you. *She smiles at Gilda and leaves to go back to MW.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:39 pm
*She nods, smiles gently as the emotions chase themselves across Psyzapp's face. Before she has a chance to say more, Psyzapp quickly excuses herself and leaves.* Well, *sighs* I'd hoped to give her something to ensure she wouldn't have to worry about that until she's ready.

*She turns around and begins straightening up her office, then pulls out the books and reviews the inventory lists.*
This is going to be one long night.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 pm
*Walks inside the Cabana Bar and surveys the place. He notes that it appears to be dead ... there's no one around at the moment, at least. He pulls out his Blackberry and texts a few notations, then pockets his Blackberry before he heads back out to do more rounds.* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:41 am
*wakes up and rubs her eyes. remembers she's back at the guild and not in the hospital ward anymore and wonders where she can do her physical therapy exercises. she dresses in her scrubs and packs her swimsuit and towel and decides to head over to chatty kathy's for breakfast first for a quick bite. looking around, she sees things really need cleaning up and she determines to return as soon as she finishes her exercises is she's not too busy*  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 am
Moving thread to Geezerville RP subforum shortly!
4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:54 am
*bandaidd finally finds her office and hardly recognizes it. Cupboards are opened and file cabinets are overturned. Paper charts, supplies and meds lyings all over. She turns slowly, trying to take it all in, then sits on the floor and hugs her knees singing softly to herself*

A B C D E F G . . .

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm
*Walks in talking a good look around, he starts making notations in his blackberry when an incoming text message from Katana comes in. No doubt it's a reply to him. cool He reads the message and smirks then shoots her back another message.*

JustinShowcase text to Katana
I think you were. I'm not sure I can remember just how nice. Want to refresh my memory? pirate

*He sends the message and chuckles on his way out the door.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games