Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:30 pm
((Hello everyone ^^ ))

-walks into the room, a few newspapers and magazines under his arm as he begins to pace, looking through each of them, throwing them aside with a mutter. He seems not to even notice anyone else in the room, instead he continues to talk to himself and look through the next magazine.- No...not good enough....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 am
Austria-tan
((Hello everyone ^^ ))
(..one'a these days..)  

Skizzors
Crew

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 am
Skizzors
Austria-tan
((Hello everyone ^^ ))
(..one'a these days..)

(how about now? XD )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:39 am
*walks in, still trying to rearrange the locket she got in the mail so it looks perfect* Ah, Roderich.. thank you so much for this, it's very pretty..!

*sees all the magazines* What're you doing? ♥

(RP LIKE THE WINDDDD)  

Hungary-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:44 am
Hungary-tan
*walks in, still trying to rearrange the locket she got in the mail so it looks perfect* Ah, Roderich.. thank you so much for this, it's very pretty..!

*sees all the magazines* What're you doing? ♥

(RP LIKE THE WINDDDD)

-jumps as he hears her voice, nearly dropping the magazines and papers in his arms. Quickly he set them aside and smiled to Lizzy, taking her hand and kissing the top of it.- W-Well I know your birthday is tomorrow, so I was thinking if that locket wasn't enough I could get you something...more? -he asked his face slightly red till he saw the pendant on the other.- Ah, you did get it. It looks...lovely on you. I'm glad you like it....

(LOL me too! Before I must head of to bed, 15 mins left x.x)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 am
*slightly taken aback* You.. *looks down at the locket and smiles* I appreciate the thought, but this is already quite a lot. *kisses his cheek* Thank you, Roderich.

(OT..L, maybe this is why we have problems, I have to get to school XD;; )  

Hungary-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:54 am
Ah this is wonderful then! -he smiled brightly as he was kissed, bowing his head to her a bit- And no need to thank me you are the one who deserves all this, honest. I want to make your birthday memorable.

(LOL yeah I know it cause this is like my 6 hr sleep before work XD )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 am
*blushes, a little overwhelmed* Don't think I won't get you back on your birthday~ Ah, but.. I don't need a ton of things! :) It's a nice enough present that I finally got to see you..

(K SEE YOU gonk heart )  

Hungary-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 am
If that is what you want, I will do my best to give you more of my presence in the future. I am sorry I have been preoccupied lately, but I will make it up to you. -he sand and kissed her cheek before he grabbed his coat and headed for the door.-

(KK I will try getting on at work too XD it should be slow enough that I can have fun on gaia XD See you!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 am
Belarus -who finally put some clothes on- made her way into the room just as Austria was leaving. "...I should hide in the vents until others come..." she said, as she got the closest chair and pulled it to her. Hopping onto it, she slowly pushed the vent cover out of the way to avoid any possible sounds, and climbed her way in.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 am
((lalalalalaaaaa~ im getting a wii for Xmas! heart ))

*has fallen asleep on the couch and dropped the doll on the ground*

zz....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 am
*Looks at Ukraine's doll*

"...Hm...I should probably take that away from her..."

*Get out of the vents quietly*

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:47 am
((YOU LEAVE MY KAPUSHKA DOLL ALONE!! scream ))

*turns over and mutters thhings in her sleep* .....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 am
*Freezes*

"..."

*Walks silently towards doll*

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 am
*wakes up and sees her sister looming over her*
H-hello sister...!

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games