Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *outside of the building* *stops and looks at the building*...................*to self : is it really true ?? is it really unknown like he said.....*

Keiji:*walks out of bathroom and lays on couch*.......*looks at hand which has claws growing on it*.........(thinks) Just like Rez huh........mind as well kill myself right now........at least i wont destroy anything later on.....and less trouble

Sakura : ...... *to self : maybe i should go back and check on him...* ............. *shakes head* *to self : stupid no time for thinking about that i gotta check on him* *runs back inside building and goes to their floor number*

Keiji:*walks to kitchen to get a knife* Hm.......*looks in shelves* where do they even keep the knives *knife drops from shelf and cuts Keiji's arm* ow.........*picks up knife*........

Sakura : *stops at their door , panting since she took the stairs* *to self : ok now i got a bad feeling i dont have time to wait for somebody to come and open the door* *kicks the door and the door swung open* i wonder if i should have just picked the lock anyways *to self : where is he ?? ok think is he was becoming like rez he would want to kill himself then the only place is .... the kitchen!!* *runs to kitchen and sees keiji with the knife* keiji!!

Keiji:*looks at Sakura with bloody knife in hand and arm bleeding*

Sakura : *takes knife away and slaps him* what the hell do you think your doing ?!?!?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ...... *to self : maybe i should go back and check on him...* ............. *shakes head* *to self : stupid no time for thinking about that i gotta check on him* *runs back inside building and goes to their floor number*

Keiji:*walks to kitchen to get a knife* Hm.......*looks in shelves* where do they even keep the knives *knife drops from shelf and cuts Keiji's arm* ow.........*picks up knife*........

Sakura : *stops at their door , panting since she took the stairs* *to self : ok now i got a bad feeling i dont have time to wait for somebody to come and open the door* *kicks the door and the door swung open* i wonder if i should have just picked the lock anyways *to self : where is he ?? ok think is he was becoming like rez he would want to kill himself then the only place is .... the kitchen!!* *runs to kitchen and sees keiji with the knife* keiji!!

Sakura : *takes knife away and slaps him* what the hell do you think your doing ?!?!?!?!?!?

Keiji:.......*rubs cheek Sakura slapped*...........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *throws the knife in the sink and takes keiji's hand , looking at the claws*.................. *looks up at keiji , mad* dammit keiji why didnt you tell me this especially when i asked you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *throws the knife in the sink and takes keiji's hand , looking at the claws*.................. *looks up at keiji , mad* dammit keiji why didnt you tell me this especially when i asked you

Keiji:*still looking away,ears down*......because if you found out.......i knew that you would go through the same pain again.......*pulls hand away and grips it* but worse.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:07 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*still looking away,ears down*......because if you found out.......i knew that you would go through the same pain again.......*pulls hand away and grips it* but worse.......

Sakura : and by killing yourself in secret wouldnt give me pain either ?? look keiji i know you where doing it for the sake of everybody but without telling anybody is even worse  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : and by killing yourself in secret wouldnt give me pain either ?? look keiji i know you where doing it for the sake of everybody but without telling anybody is even worse

Keiji:Guu already knew.......so im not killing my self in secret........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : of course Guu would know shes your family !!! im not im just your stinking stupid girlfriend who can even save the people she loves!!!!! *tears falling down her cheek* (O.O first time sakura gets this angry)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : of course Guu would know shes your family !!! im not im just your stinking stupid girlfriend who can even save the people she loves!!!!! *tears falling down her cheek* (O.O first time sakura gets this angry)

Keiji:......Sakura......im sorry.........i understand that you will always be mad at me now........and i do understand.....is that i will die like Rez someday.......soon......*walks out of kitchen*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:......Sakura......im sorry.........i understand that you will always be mad at me now........and i do understand.....is that i will die like Rez someday.......soon......*walks out of kitchen*

Sakura : ........................................... stupid i could never always be mad at you no matter how much you try *follows him and sits on the couch , looking down* you know i do love you keiji and i..............  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ........................................... stupid i could never always be mad at you no matter how much you try *follows him and sits on the couch , looking down* you know i do love you keiji and i..............

Keiji:*sitting on couch,looking up at ceiling*..........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 am
Selena: -half way thru tunnel-
Marissa: -appears outside it with ben, ikuto and sakura- here
Ben: this is gonna be dangerous
Ikuto: duh...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *looking down* ......... we havent tryed this but isnt there atleast a way to stop or something ??  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 am
Silver Moon Sun

Sakura : but R an has the book so wouldnt the guards go after her only ??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *looking down* ......... we havent tryed this but isnt there atleast a way to stop or something ??

Keiji:.........there wasnt a way for Rez.......*closes eyes* so there wont be a way for me..........also.......when the time comes.....and i die............please......take care of youself.......i wont be......able to protect you......while im................gone.........*eventually falls asleep*
[GTG,NIGHT]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun

Sakura : but R an has the book so wouldnt the guards go after her only ??

Marissa: s-s-she does??
Ben: oh no...
Ikuto: RAN!!! -runs after ran-
Ben: i knew that was coming
-tunnel-
Selena: -turns around seeing ran- R-r-ran what are you doing here???  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games