Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm
*yawns and heads to the lake*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm
notingles
((beck)) ed groans and walk up to shun "to keep up my evilness i need to do this" ed toght "if it helps i can make mitsuki a guy to make you less shy" ((yes, thats both evil and a reference to the yaoi crazed vamp that i forgot the name))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 pm
After the fight, Shun goes to the forest to train a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm
*takes off shoes and swims in the lake*
(yaoi crazed vamp's name is abel)  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Misuzu0614
*yawns and heads to the lake*
"remenber to use an less wetable shirt for i will be nerby" ed says as he passed by in a uege to enter an hollow tree and relax  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 pm
Misuzu0614
*takes off shoes and swims in the lake*
(yaoi crazed vamp's name is abel)
((thank you))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm
*shouts at ed* idiot! *sticks out tongue*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Misuzu0614
*shouts at ed* idiot! *sticks out tongue*
"whatever" he said when he climbed a tree nerby "got any plans for tomorow?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 pm
notingles
((beck)) ed groans and walk up to shun "to keep up my evilness i need to do this" ed toght "if it helps i can make mitsuki a guy to make you less shy" ((yes, thats both evil and a reference to the yaoi crazed vamp that i forgot the name))

Shun blushed a deep red. "That was his fault!!! And I'm Not like that!!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm
*looks at ed, still swimming* tomorrow..? no, not really. why'd you ask?  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm
blessedheart
notingles

Shun blushed a deep red. "That was his fault!!! And I'm Not like that!!" He yelled.
((telephaty)) "oh no? in any case i might reveal your *secret* here, or see if she is bi"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at ed, still swimming* tomorrow..? no, not really. why'd you ask?
"i was thinking if i wold have a day off, and how you are free i dont need to do anything" ed thinks i got to give shun this chance, too bad i suck at plaing cupid. plus i would look horible with an bow and naked *trembles at the toght*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((telephaty)) "oh no? in any case i might reveal your *secret* here, or see if she is bi"

"Its not like I asked for him to do that?!?! He was sucking my freaking blood!!" Shun yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"Its not like I asked for him to do that?!?! He was sucking my freaking blood!!" Shun yelled.
i'l still teel your secret ((i never said ed mentioned him, the secret was the crush))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 pm
*looks at ed* mhm... i guess so. *continues swimming*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games