Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 am

User ImageNick felt relieved that Kurai was now able to decide for herself. You could say he made another rebel in life. He suddenly gave Kurai something he has not given anyone in a very long time.

Nick smiled.

It's true that he barely opens up to anyone. But it was different this time. He knew she was like him in a way. Given the chance, he'd turn this whole world against the oppression and abusive authority. If everything goes well, who knows? Maybe Nick could start a rebellion.

Nick knew he needed to focus on his own goals first. He needed some way to take down a god. He understood the risks and knew how pathetic it is to be even thinking of executing a god. But he kept something in mind. Everyone dies.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:37 am

User Image

*he leaned himself back on the chair and stared at her before giving his response*
"uh..not saying i understand whats going on around here, but its just easier to go with the flow,rather than getting stressed over minor and or unfortunate events
*his gaze now wonderd pass her looking at the band that started to assemble themselves on stage in the background, but still kept his focus on the point he was trying to make he continued*
"All im trying to say, is learn to adapt..." *he waved his hands towards the nearby waitress for a drink*

Diyske

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:26 pm

User Image

Kurai was taken aback at the unusually human expression Nick had shown, but it made her feel lighter inside.

He looks nice when he smiles. It suits him well...

But it was gone quickly, changing back into that serious face Kurai was more familiar with, and she knew immediately what was on his mind. She turned somber again as well, and she stood and walked over to where he was. She laid a hand on his shoulder and squeezed gently.

"Nick, in all honesty, I can't see what you want happening in this state. Even if I were to help you, there's still your siblings to worry about. And... Sonneillon's not done yet."

Even so, she offered him a smile too.

"I'm not saying it's totally impossible. I just think that maybe we should just preoccupy ourselves with something useful while trying to figure out a way to make it work. If you keep thinking and thinking about it, you'll drain yourself. So maybe we should relax, even for a little while... You know," her hand moved on impulse and lightly grazed his cheek. "Just try to find ourselves in this mess. I think it might help in the long run if we clear our heads for a bit."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 am

User ImageNick found it ironic. Kurai was using his lines against him. She learns quick. It's true, he needed to relax. But doing so isnt easy. You'd need a huge enough distraction to get him to not think of his goals even for a while, like a comet crashing just outside the motel or a tornado forming inside the city. For a demi-god, his only true flaw is his human-like mind and beliefs. Unlike his siblings who are blood-hungry and lives up to their names, Nick could think for himself.

Kurai was right. Their not out of the hole just yet. First obstacle is Nick's 6 other siblings. Next would be Sonneillon, who's probably just roaming around, waiting for the right time to strike. And finally, his father, Death.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 am

User Image

Alice cursed to herself inaudibly
"In case you haven't noticed, things are getting wierder by the second;" Her voice got a bit louder, "how the hell to you expect me to be able to go with the flow or adapt to this?! In the short time I've been here, I've met my fair share of strange species, watched a man resurrect himself, then almost burned to death from peoples' family members!"
Huffing, she sunk back in her seat
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

User Image"Jeez," Kurai sighed, her arm falling to her side again. She could see it wasn't going to work; she wasn't convincing him to drop it any time soon. But hell, she would try anything to get his mind off things even for a little while. It wasn't a good thing for someone to dwell on dark matters all the time--she knew from experience.

"I wish you'd at least try," she said. "Try to forget, even for a minute. And I wish I could help you do that, but all I can do is hum and make you go to sleep. And even then you don't stop thinking about those things. But I don't know anymore..."

What do I have to do to get you to--

Suddenly, a little thought crept into Kurai's mind, and she almost reddened at the idea.

No. No way. Nick would never...

She tried to brush it away, remembering the last time a certain little neko had tried to get even a little intimate with Nick using a couple of quick kisses. If Kurai remembered correctly, it didn't turn out very well, though it did distract him, even for a moment...

Kurai bit her lip. No, she shouldn't do it, should she? The timing was all wrong. Besides, she was scared about what he'd say and think. But you'll never know until you try, right? And who knows, it really just might sidetrack him for a little and get him to loosen up a bit...

She silently fumed at how her mind worked.

"Nick," she said quietly, face calm though her human heart was hammering away. "Don't think wrong. I know now's not really a good time to ask, but I just want to try." A pause. "...Let me kiss you?"

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 am

User ImageNick made a facial expression that has the word 'What?' written all over it. But after looking into Kurai's eyes, he knew she was serious about the request. He didn't know how to respond to that. The only sound that came out of his mouth was..

"Uhh.."

A kiss? Nick didnt understand. He looked at Kurai's face again and spoke. "What for though? The only logical reason I find for kissing is when one wishes to transfer poison to a victim." That wasn't his best icebreaker line, but he felt like he had to say something. The silence was making him feel awkward.

Once again, he looked at Kurai, who's facial expression never changed. He gave a small sigh and closed his eyes. He opened them after a moment and nodded. "Fine, fine. I dont see the point in all this though." Nicholas tried to recall the countless people he saw pressing their lips together. Some were quick and simple. Some had tongues wrapping around each other. Some even motion from the mouth to the neck, to other parts of the body. For a minute, thoughts of his 'sister' Lust came to mind. He still doesn't understand the purpose of such interaction.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image

"Well, I think..." Kurai shifted a bit, wanting to get it over with before she lost her nerve. "Jeez, just let me, okay?"

She looked him in the eye before standing on her toes to close the gap between their lips.

I just think that maybe I can help you feel something other than cold. Something other than anger.

His lips were soft and warm, not really what she had expected. At first she just lingered there, but then she hesitantly began to coax him to respond.

Maybe I can take you away from all this, even for a while.

She tried to keep everything gentle and sweet, just enough to make him lose track of his thoughts for a moment.

And maybe...

Kurai gently twined a hand into a silver lock of hair and held fast, feeling her face heat up, her own mind getting a bit lost.

...maybe I just want it, too.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

User ImageNick felt Kurai's soft lips press into his. It was a different feeling compared to the countless times a woman attempted to kiss him forcefully. This was an accepted attemp though. Through the kiss, however, Nick felt what Kurai wanted him to feel.. relaxed, even for a moment. He felt her hand hold on to him as if she doesnt want him to let go. It went on for a minute. He closed his eyes and wondered if things would just go away. It was impossible. But small things like this was enough to give him some momentary peace. Nick was letting Kurai do what she wishes.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:16 pm

User Image

Kurai felt Nick relax, and she calmed down a little. She had been a bit scared that he would just stay still like he was earlier. Even so, he still felt a bit tense.

Not to be deterred, Kurai raised her other free hand and ran it along Nick's face, down his neck, in the hope of getting some kind of response to show her that whatever she was doing was working. Her body pressed closer to his, and she was a bit startled when she felt his toned chest underneath her fingers. She had momentarily forgotten that he was wearing only a towel. Nick was still unmoving, and Kurai berated herself inwardly. I'm not getting carried away, am I?

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

User ImageFor a minute there, both of them had forgotten that the only thing separating their bodies were a thin layer of cloth. Nick felt Kurai's smooth hands run down his chest and her soft body push him closer. He motioned backwards a bit only to be pinned to the wall. The kiss was getting more.. intimate than usual, not to mention longer. He felt his mind slowly blank out, as thoughts of death drifted away for the night. The rain continued to pour outside the window. Thankfully, the storm covered anyone who wanted to have a peep show from the outside.

This woman is so.. aggressive. But otherwise, sweet..
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 pm

User Image

Kurai wrapped both arms around Nick's neck before pulling away for a second to catch her breath. Her face felt like it was ready to go up into flames. She glanced at the clock; it read 4 am; then at Nick as if seeking permission again. When he made no move to back away, she kissed him softly and motioned toward the bed.

"We still have time... We should... Try to get a bit more sleep," she murmured breathlessly, catching his lips one more time and leading him towards the mattress. Maybe now, their senses were both dulled enough to get a decent bit of rest; though she wondered if they would be able to rest now considering how things had heated up.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 pm

User ImageNick followed her to the matress and kissed back a few more times. It was indeed late, so many things happened in one night for one mind to comprehend. He was confused though. Does she want to sleep or keep going? I'll never understand women.. He looked at the clock, then looked at Kurai who was now on top of him. He had an amazing view from where his eyes were looking. "Uh.. What do you prefer to do then?" He asked, feeling somewhat warm all over.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image

Kurai's eyes glazed over with a feeling she couldn't put her finger on.

"Hmm..."

She moved off of Nick so that she lay right beside him, their bodies never losing contact. Somehow, this got them to switch; Nick on top now. Kurai was glad that he seemed more comfortable about the whole ordeal; when they had started he had remained rigid.

Her hand went into Nick's hair again, and suddenly she couldn't remember ever being this close with anyone in her life. Something set him apart from the rest. Maybe because for the first time, this wasn't a job; just something she wanted to do...

In all honesty, she did want to go on. But a little voice at the back of her mind began to nag her. Are you still doing this for the best or just because it satisfies you?

Convincing herself was never this hard.

"I'm fine with anything, really. If you want to..."

Kurai decided to just leave it in Nick's hands. If he wanted to go on or not was entirely up to him; anyway, she had already forgotten her place and stepped out of line.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 pm

User ImageNick had never been this confused before. This was because he had never experienced something like this in his life. Everytime his 'sister' Lust attempts to get into his pants, he would just shove her off. This was the closest he has ever been with a woman in his entire lifetime. Sure he had moments with a certain neko girl but never without any clothes. Yes, he's a virgin.

Not knowing what to do, Nick simply muttered. "I.. I dont know what to do.." He remained on top of Kurai for a while, feeling awkward for not doing anything.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games