Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whosthatgirl80

High-functioning Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm
Hallo All!

Wow, my first cane. I'm so happy! XP

Quick intro - I'm 33, not married, no kids. I've never been very social on Gaia, mostly because I found it hard to carry on a conversation in the towns/worlds and threads seem to die the minute I post in them. (But I can't kill a welcome thread, right?!? Oh god, someone get a defibrillator, quick!) Found out about this guild and thought I might have more fun here.

Thanks much!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm
whosthatgirl80
Hallo All!

Wow, my first cane. I'm so happy! XP

Quick intro - I'm 33, not married, no kids. I've never been very social on Gaia, mostly because I found it hard to carry on a conversation in the towns/worlds and threads seem to die the minute I post in them. (But I can't kill a welcome thread, right?!? Oh god, someone get a defibrillator, quick!) Found out about this guild and thought I might have more fun here.

Thanks much!
Welcome, Miss whosthatgirl. I seem to have the same effect for killing threads. Though the kill it thread doesn't seem to cause me grief.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

wxgirl

7,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:57 am
Hello I am wxgirl / wixy , if you are curious on the SN wx=weather so weathergirl.

I am 25 ( and loving the recent drop in my car insurance wink ) and trying to get done and over with grad school. I joined this guild a while ago but S-M-R-T me never posted in here.

Lets see I go on and off with gaia (goes with the school load) and when I am on gaia mainly just vend, talk to my art friends, and occasionally RP. I saw this guild and was happy to see a place where I could hopefully have semi-intelligent conversations with people near my age.

Ummm I dunno what else to say so ask if curious ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 am
Cattivo
Hello to all you Geezers new and old!!!!! *passes out canes to whap youngins with*

heart

Funny you should mention canes, nyao! I walk with one IRL due to an old injury back when I was 18 or 19 that came back to haunt me a couple of years ago--part of the reason why I'm on full-time disability, in fact...

Quote:

Doctor, please, some more of these,
Outside the door--she took four more!
What a drag it is getting old...
The Rolling Stones, "Mother's Little Helper"

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mother Birthday

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 pm
Hi. I'm brand new here. Bandaidd recommended this thread. I am 45, married, 4 daughters, 3 of which who are fellow Gaians, 1 granddaughter, employed and crazy about Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 am
Hi to all the Gaian Geezers Guild biggrin  

ElfinLilac

3,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ElfinLilac

3,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Hi. My name is Kim and I'm 2 and a half weeks old!!!(Gaian time that is) mrgreen My real age is 29 and my birthdate is 12/17/1979. Thanks for letting me join the rest of the oldheads...it was getting pretty deep and depressing out there with all them teenyboppers out there shaking their groove things and listening to that loud devil's music!!! scream LMAO Them whippersnappers took me cane and snagged my prune juice looking for a new ingredient to add to their collection of alkiholic drinks their guzzling and creating a new CRUNK and PIMP jiuce! gonk I'm tired and needs my nap, so I appreciate letting me into the retirement guild so I can play scrabble and watch my soaps in peace!!! lol  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 pm
Welcome to our new members  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Hi everybody!

I'm 27, but I guess I'm only 3 days old in Gaia time. smile Thanks for accepting me into your guild! So far I'm having a blast on here; can't believe I didn't try it until now!  

StarChild1981

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Welcome to our new members heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 pm
Hello, my name is Joe. I'm 22 and been on Gaia for 2 years thanks to my little sister(she got me addicted! Damn her!). I have another account in this guild(Akira_punk72987 in case you were wondering), I tend to rant at times like my hero, the late great George Carlin and I'm a music junkie that will listen to a lot of different genres and sub genres as long as the entire tune doesn't involve screaming because that crap just gets annoying. Well anyway, hi to you all  

Rockabilly_samurai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Welcome to the old farts.

Don't mind the avatar, it won't stay this way too long. That killafrog busted me and then Ms Gilda put me up for Community Service serving drinks cause I bought one for somebody's mule account. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 am
Salutations all!

My name is Chris *points to sn* last name isn't Ffolger, although that would be kinda cool... ummm oh yeah, I turned 25 on the 30th. birthday is 08/30/84, I am a virgo, and so is the space shuttle discovery. (yeah i toss in random facts)

Well more about me I'm married, have no kids at the moment, and well, my wife and I enjoy video games, rpg's, and other geek type things. rolleyes shes refusing to join the guild saying that shes not a geezer until january when she catches up with me... xp  

Chris_Ffolger

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Welcome to the old fogies home...  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games