Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image

Oliver decided to go back to the cave, as he drove by the road, he took an hidden rounte, heading for the cave the chibies were setled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 pm
Seyn waited for a while. She started to think about Tsuna. She looked at the DeathPenalties, and 3 of them were in a fight. "Men! Stop!" She said, trying to keep them under control.
"What's a little girl like you gonna do huh?" One man said, laughing in Triumph. She flew up to his height. "THIS!" She took the chair and slammed it off his head. Once she knew what she did, she stared at her hands. She felt, good. Stronger, Evil. "Wow..."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm
Kishiko frowned. Great..... She didn't want to choose between the two of them. "Is there any way to reverse it?"

"Well," Ichiro began. "You know Kishiko blew up the school. Seyn and Kuhn went back to her and are our enemies now. And we have no idea what to do in this war."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm
Maralyn protested about Seyn being an enemy. "You never know. She might be good for real! And to prove it, I'll ask her right now!" She passed out again, but an aura spread around her. She found Seyn. "Seyn, please tell me your a good person!" She begged.

Seyn(This outfit, just black, grey, and cobalt) found Maralyn's annoying voice. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I HATE THE CHIBIS, AND TELL TSUNA I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE! She smiled evily, took a chair, gum, and sat down.  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm
Maralyn was shocked. The aura around her was gone. Her eyes opened. "Oh my god. She's no Chibi." She whispered as she got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Ichiro shrugged and sighed. "Was bound to happen. Kishiko is influencing..."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 pm
Maralyn didn't want to tell Tsuna what she wanted her to tell him. "I guess I put too much Trust into her. You did too Tsuna. Ichiro, remember when you tried stealing Ace? Truely evil and uncaring? That's what she is now."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm
Seyn was chewing her gum, and just floating off the ground. She felt like a new person. A rebel, a bad girl. She was just like Kishiko, and she was proud of it. Maybe even meaner. She shot somelooks at the men. "STAY HERE." She commanded and flew off to find Kishiko. "Miyazaki! Kishiko!" She yelled, as she flew around. Her wings turned black.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Well, atleast we can't back down now...I can hit her without feeling a thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Zack thought for a minute "i dont know ill have to look through some old books but untill then my lips are off limits to you" he said winking and chuckling

Zack's clone nodded "ok first of all Ichiro you of all people know im not the smartest and second of all i need hot coco and third we need to do a check to see if we got every Chibi before we make any moves"

[[trying to bring the old random Zack back xD]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Kishiko pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. "That's not fair.."

Ichiro laughed and brang him some hot cocoa. "Already took care of the Chibis. And you think I'm any smarter? You're talking to a guy that goes psycho at random times!"

(( i want Ichiro to pull a psycho again >:] those are fun ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Zack kissed her forehead "now its only until i find a spell that can fuse us again until then you have to just put up with it" Zack then walked to a ancient Library not far from the house he sat down at a old table with a stack of atleast 5 or 6 spell books "this should be fun"

Zacks clone nodded "touche" he said raising a eyebrow and taking a sip of hot cocoa "just make sure its not a psycho scene on me like usual" he took a look at the list of Chibi's "wow thats less then what we had before"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Ichiro frowned. "Some didn't make it..."

Kishiko pouted bigger. "Ok." She forgot Kaz was still in the room. She went over and hugged him. "You don't mind do you? Fusing with Zack again? If you don't then I can ask him not to look..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 pm
Tsuna was shocked 'Kishiko....' anger was plastered on his face, and walked to the entrance of the base

Kuhn laid in his bed listening to the conversation "I think I'll go outside..." he began to float and walked outside when he got outside he activated his ability changing his appearance, he was wearing a green coat and a black scarf "There we go" he smiled "Time to see what happening now a days..." he looked at his skin seeing it was pure white and he had green tears painted onto his face.... he liked it "Suits the mood that I've been betrayed anyways..." he thought of his old wife and punched a wall "the b***h...."

User Image  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm
((((I think you should stop Kuhn or Tsuan caus if you dont... Some stuffs gonna happen lol stare ))))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games