Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am
Manifesta was able to go through the portal again, but it attempted to throw him back out. He brought out his Keyblade and began to writhe in pain, staring at the chains.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:47 am
The chains thickened, becomgin thick strands the covered her arms and legs. June dropped her head, her screaming weakening as the bands covered up to her neck. Dropping her keyblade, the darkness shrowded her body completely. Her body going limp, the shadowy form of her body fell, disappearing.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 am
Manifesta saw her disappear and let down his guard. The chains grabbed at him. "Stay away from me, i wont go through this hell again....And i cant harm the chains at all...". He than rushes out of the portal and lands in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 am
The portal disappeared, a faint screaming echoing through the hallway  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm
"Sheesh...I really hate introductions...But...Can't help it". Asuka said as she sit more comfortably on the sofa  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm
Manifesta cringed and frowned "I'm sorry, June...This is your fight...Dont you dare give up..." He than tried to stand up in pain.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 pm
June's vision faded as she lost conciousness.
When she awoke, she saw she was in a giant black bird cage, a figure on the opposite side....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm
Manifesta stood up and leaned on his Keyblade "Its different for everyone...Maybe if you come out of it...I'll tell you how it was for me..." he said calmly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm
As her vision cleared, June saw it was a purely heartless form of herself accross the way. the heartless began laughing when June's eyes widened.
"so surprised? you knew we've been in battle for a long time..." The heartless began. June looked down, seeing she was completely human again.
"yeah-"
"Don't get your hopes up, keyblader. Do you know why you're here?" June shook her head heasitantly, not trying to guess wrong then piss the heartless off.
"We are here to battle. Once and for all we're going to figure out who will control our body." June swallowed loudly. Her keyblade appeared in her hand. The heartless didn't move.
does she not have a weapon? June asked in her mind, although the thoughts resonated through the cage as if they were words. The heartless raised her hands
"I don't need a keyblade-much less do I have one. I can defeat you another way." The heartless spread her arms out, animated shadows spreading towards June quickly. June took a step back, holding her keyblade with both hands. the shadows thickened, protruding from the flat ground and flying at her. June ran to the side, slashing at them as she ran. The heartless' shadows continued to follow her without any sign of strain.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Manifesta sat down with his Keyblade leaning on his shoulder and just sat there, as if he could sense how the fight was going.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 pm
((I'm bad at one-person fighting scenes. sweatdrop ))
June stood, barely, panting. The heartless held her shoulder, as the wound from the keyblade burned her. then an Idea Came to June's mind. Lifting her keyblade, June slammed it down on the ground as hard as she could, sending an earthquake through the cage that cracked the floor. A few seconds of cracking and shifting of the pieces resulted in the ground breaking completely, sending them falling into the darkness.

The echoing scream stopped, a large 'THUD' being heard in the room at the end of the hall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 pm
((I have an idea sweatdrop ))
Manifesta turned around in surprise and ran to the end of the hall "June?.." he said calmly. He than felt a sharp pain in his chest, as if something was trying to control him. He fell to his knees holding his Keyblade.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Hearing Manifesta, the door opened slowly, the shadow hiding which June is was
"Mani-Manifesta!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 pm
Manifesta kneeled in pain and groaned loudly. And than it stopped, and all became quiet. He was still kneeling.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 pm
June took a step out, her jeans and short sleeved top shedding no hint of heartless on it. she knelt down next to Manifesta
"...are you alright?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games