Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 pm
*grins at Amy*

Thank you. *nods to Tommy, then looks back at Smok* Calm down! I can not understand you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm
Sakura looked over at the clock and her eyes widened in surprise at the time "Oh I didn't realise it was so late already. I'm so sorry to eat and run but I still have a heap of orders to make. It was nice seeing you again though Amy. Tell Jessi I said hello and that I'll try drop by again sometime soon" she said as she ran out the door and back home  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm
Jessi sighed softly as she watched Kits hurry off. She shook her head and sat back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:41 pm
*tries to calm down and squeaks a little slower at Velcore, gesturing to the door with his front paws*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 pm
"Aww. Okay, Sakura. I will. Be safe going home! See you later, and thanks for stopping by!"

Amy waved to Sakura and then looked back at Karrie. She smiled and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around Karrie's neck loosely. "So, you feel alright this morning when you woke up? Sorry I kept you up so late last night... sort of."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm
*waves to Sakura*

*wraps his arms around Amy* Yeah. Could have used a little more sleep, but I'm all right.

*sighs* Smok, Kits would not leave you here. She will be back. *turns his attention to his dinner*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm
Amy grinned and moved her head forward until her lips were resting on one of his shoulders. "Do you mean you wish you would have slept in more... or gone to sleep sooner?"

She giggled and started to kiss alone his shoulder.

Luckily, Tommy was still focusing on the animals. He felt bad for Smok. He took a piece of the orange that was left and held it out to Smok.

"Do you like oranges, Smok?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm
*hops back to the counter and sniffs at the orange. He considers it for a moment, then licks it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm
I wish I could have slept in more. *smiles down at Amy*

*continues eating, stopping for a moment only when Smok gets too close to his food*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 pm
Amy giggled. "Good answer..."

She kissed up his neck and then up to his ear. She tugged at his earlobe and then finally rested her head on his shoulder.

"So how are you doing today?"

Tommy grinned slightly and put the rest of the piece of orange on the counter for Smok. "There you go, boy."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm
*licks the orange again, not eating it*

*walks back out of the locker room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm
Pretty good. *glances at Velcore* Want to head home when Velcore's done eating? *grins*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Amy giggled and leaned back slightly so that she could look at Karrie. His grin made hers grow even bigger.

"And why do you want to leave, Karrie? Please do tell me. You know, I don't think I've ever actually heard you say the words."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm
*raises an eyebrow* Oh really?

*finishes his chicken and starts on the pasta*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm
*goes back into the lounge. Seeing Amy and Karrie together, blushes again as she walks over to the counter to get Smok*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games