Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:49 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn blushed embarrassedly when Tzuki said she didn’t have to make anything for her in particular. She had a first year worried about her! What a considerate person, to be thinking of her being behind on projects even though they just met! ”O-oh, okay!” she started, but nodded. ”I was making scarves so Roland, our Quidditch captain, might have some incentives to encourage people to try out for the team.”

She smiled as Tzuki took in all the scents around and looked around for tacos and pasta and ”Dumplings?” she asked, looking around. ”Oh, Pot pies?”

Weslyn tapped Astra next to her to pass tortillas down then glanced back to hear Tzuki asking to help figure out what was around.”Of course! I’d love to help. So we have lamb and fried chicken, spaghetti--no meatballs, this is probably a vegetarian dish-- and then there’s a bunch of sides: mac and cheese, corn, carrots and onions, lettuc--a bunch of salad ingredients, and this is... potatoes...garlic and buttered. There’s curry, and something that looks like spicy tofu soup? I haven’t seen any pies yet, but there is some kind of stew next to the fish?” she said with a little satisfied sigh. She’d never tried listing everything at the Sorting Feast!

”And here are tortillas for tacos. Don’t forget to save room for dessert!” Astra piped.

”Yes! So uhm...where would you like to start?"

setting Sorting Feast 2050 || with Hufflepuffs + Tzuki
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing uniform
status So much food!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki grinned when Weslyn mentioned her project, helping Roland (presumably another older student?) to make scarves for.... Quidditch? What the heck was that? "That sounds like a lot of work. Do let me know if I can help.... But... while on topic, what's Quidditch? My dad was non-magic out of a magic family, and my step-mom's not magic at all... so I don't think I've ever heard it before." Maybe it was a cool game she could learn to play... or a sport? Possibly a club or class... Certainly something to learn more about.

When it came to food, Weslyn was very nice in listing everything nearby. Holy cow there were a boatload of options too. Maybe magic wasn't so bad after all.... "Yes! Pot pies is what they're called. Thanks!" Astra the prefect even had some tortillas, so Tzuki could really eat food from all over the world at once. "Spaghetti is always messy, so maybe the chicken? And macaroni... and carrots! Potatoes sound good too. Plus tacos, of course. Thank you both for helping." She tapped her fingers around, carefully grabbing her fork and spoon. Once the girls worked together to make up a plate, Tzuki started eating, though in a slow, calculated fashion to not spill or look sloppy. Luckily, she was pretty good at not being messy with food, even if she did need help preparing things. It was going to be a long seven years if this was how all the meals were set up, though.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Weslyn, Astra(NPC), other students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? These two must have halos

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Between the two of them, Weslyn and Astra made quick work of piling everything Tzuki had listed onto her plate. Once she had gotten her own food, Weslyn chewed thoughtfully on a potato as she tried to remember their earlier conversation.

”Ah, you were asking what Quidditch was,” she recalled. Well calling it a ‘scary game played high in the air with four balls, half of which were trying to send you to an early grave’ certainly didn’t sound like the best first impression of magic and school. Maybe she didn’t need to give details though ”Uhm, it’s a game played on flying broomsticks! Each house has one, but...well, there’s supposed to be seven people per team, but sometimes there’s not always enough people at the beginning of the year.” Was that bad to admit? Did it even matter to Tzuki? Wren said Slytherin's team was "small but select" -- so maybe Slytherin kept their team small on purpose? Was it just Hufflepuff that was short?

Kenny had opted out of Flying, much less played Quidditch, but he did come to cheer Yukon on, and he said he enjoyed the color blurs. So maybe Tzuki could enjoy listening to the games. ”Oh but it’s a really big thing on game days! The whole school--”-- Wes shuddered even saying the words--”The whole school gets dressed up in the house colors and goes out to watch! And we have some students that announce the whole game and comment on it so even though I don’t know what’s going on half the time, it’s still exciting.”

Oh, she was doing a terrible job at this! "I'm sorry, that probably wasn't very helpful! I mostly just read about it and and get towels and water for everyone.” She stopped talking to taste the tofu-looking thing and found it was cheese! Cheese and spices. What an interesting dish! ”Do you like sports, Tzuki? Or um, what do you like to do?”

setting Sorting Feast 2050 || with Hufflepuffs + Tzuki
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing uniform
status Quidditch is scary

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:44 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Fιfth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim had watched the sorting and enjoyed the feast, still finding it weird without Brennie, and was trying to remember that joke Thane had told her to tell Billie when she realized that dessert and come and gone and it was now her time to shine. So to speak. This was the part she was highkey dreading about the whole prefect thing but it was a necessary evil. Plus thankfully she wouldn't be doing it alone. She signaled Yukon that it was time before standing and clearing her voice just once. "G-good evening first years. I'm Nasim Findlay-Abrams and this is Yukon Knolle and we're your fifth year prefects. Basically what this means is that we're here to help younger years like yourselves with any issues or problems that might arise. We also get to be the first ones to show you the way to our common room so if you'd please come follow us?" Nasim hadn't meant to end it like a question but her nerves got the best of her. She then remembered they had a blind first year and went to find her quickly before she got all turned around. She wasn't sure about touching her without permission so the teen refrained from tapping the little girl on her shoulder and instead made sure to stand directly in front of her so she'd know where she was. "Tzuki, was it? I'm Nasim from earlier if you uh, didn't hear. Anyway, I'm going to help lead you so you don't get hurt if that's alright? How would you prefer it?" she asked her fingers twiddling with her skirt absentmindedly.

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

murruelecreuset

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:11 pm
User Image

Tzuki had finished a wonderful conversation with Weslyn and Astra, plus a filling and exciting meal. They talked about a few professors, including their head of house, and classes, clubs and everything else they could. Luckily Weslyn seemed incredibly positive about everything! Just as she was about to ask about their sleeping arrangements, another voice spoke up, addressing the first years. Oh boy.

Okay, her name was Nasim, she was another Prefect, along with someone named Yukon. Apparently they were the ones to lead the first years to the common room, plus the ones to go to for issues. Nice. Just as Tzuki was carefully standing up from the bench, the same voice belonging to Nasim spoke again, this time much closer. Tzuki jumped a bit, but calmed quickly when she explained that she was going to lead so Tzu didn't get hurt. "Well, thank you. It's nice that everyone's been super helpful today! As for leading, since it's loud in here, would it be okay if I held your hand? Or arm... or sleeve... or something." She shuffled nervously, hopping Nasim wouldn't mind too much.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Weslyn & Nasim
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Heading to the Common Room?
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Mostly everyone's been super nice!

addaellis

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image

What you got if you ain't got love? The kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open up. Go ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day, you wanna shut the world out and just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith, 'cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
Is just a grain of sand and what you've been out there searching for forever
Is in your hands. And when you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else seem so small

Callie was excited for her third year to begin. She had even gotten to avoid the train ride and just walk over to the station, which was much nicer than the all-day trip. Besides, it wasn't like either of her parents could take her to the train at ten in the morning. Things had been very different over the summer, but Callie quite enjoyed her new family, plus getting to meet all the people in her now very large family was exciting. She found a nice place at the table to sit for dinner where she'd have a good view of the sorting. She didn't know anyone, sure, but it was still fun to watch! Perhaps one of her friends would sit with her for the ceremony as well as dinner. For now, the blonde waited eagerly for students to start finding their houses.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Fellow Students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a beautiful night

murruelecreuset

It's so easy to get lost inside a problem that seems so big at the time
It's like a river that's so wide it swallows you whole
While you're sitting around thinking about what you can't change
And worrying about all the wrong things, time's flying by, moving so fast
You better make it count 'cause you can't get it back

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:03 pm
User Image

Finally, Tzuki was back at Hogwarts. It was a wonderful place, but more importantly, it got her away from her stepmom. Unfortunately, the bitter woman had been extra cranky lately, so the escape was well needed. The girl walked with her classmates, using her cane to find a spot to sit at the Hufflepuff table... hopefully. Did they change every year? If so, hopefully someone would tell her where to go. Her ears twitched a bit as the deputy headmistress started her speech, but it was mostly for the new first years. Sure enough, the first name rang out, allowing Tzu to zone out a bit, tapping the theme song to one of her favorite shows on the chilly tabletop.

❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Classmates
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I can make a new friend?

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:37 am
Miss GryffindorK

Trying hard to reach out
                                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee was happy to be back at school, sure it got loud sometimes but as long as he knew it was coming it wasn't too bad, people, for the most part, ignored him or was nice. A few jerks but that was bound to happen. Usually, someone came and helped him. speaking of helpful people he hoped prefect Yukon liked the potato he brought from the garden at home. He made sure it stayed with him, he wanted to watch soring at least some. He knew the cheers were coming so he could cover his ears. As he watched the sorting he felt a light wack to his leg. It made him jump a bit but not necessarily spook him. "Oh sorry about that! H-here ill scoot over" he said worried he was in the way somehow. he noticed she had a cane he had seen some adults use cause they couldn't see. must be the same for this girl. "Did you need help?" he asked. He wanted to help if she need it but she may already know how to work the world without good eyes.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori made his way into the Great Hall feeling pretty good. He was more than happy to be back at school and away from his parents. He felt like the more time he spent at school and with people who truly accepted him the more he found his parents to be smothering and painful to be around. He knew they meant their best, but he also wasn't sure he could call what they did to him love anymore. He absolutely dreaded the day he'd have to tell them he was gender fluid and that he would never be their perfect male heir to the family. That was terrifying.

Tori spotted Callie and grinned, at least he was here now and his friends were here as well. He strode over to where she sat and flopped into a seat across from her.
                                                            "Evening Callie!" He greeted, pushing a strand of his hair out of his face and grinning at her. The only good thing to come from summer was that he had somehow convinced his parents to let him grow out his hair. He'd been dreading the annual summer haircut they always forced on him. He didn't want short hair and he definitely didn't want what they considered a proper male haircut. How he'd convinced them he still wasn't sure. "How was your summer?" He asked, forcing himself to stop thinking about his parents. No point in letting them drag his mood down when they were far far away from him right now.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:19 pm
User Image

Tzuki was tapping her way along when she felt someone shift rapidly, followed by a small voice offering to scoot. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. But thanks for the seat offer." She carefully sat herself down, not wanting to be in the way any more. The voice asked if she needed help, prompting a small head shake. "Oh, no! Thank you, though. It's just tricky to find seats when it's super full like this. My name's Tzuki, by the way!" No better way to make a friend, right? She was determined to make even more friends this year, so it was a good start meeting someone she didn't know (probably).

❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Classmates
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I can make a new friend?

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:56 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year
Pureblood Thirteen Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Gus was looking forward to another year at school. It was a year of more classes which he was okay with and friends which he was more then okay with. Honestly, he was looking forward to seeing his friends. Andrea had been afraid that he wouldn’t make any, but he proved to be good at socializing with others. On the train ride he was pretty much stranded alone with some other kids, though he didn’t mind much. He couldn’t wait to get to the hall and to his table.

Walking into the great hall, Gus headed over to his house table. Seeing Callie and Tori sitting together, he made his way over. He had recalled not seeing Callie at the station which seemed unheard of. Granted he hadn't seen anyone at the station. “Good evening Callie, Tori.” He greeted taking a seat next to Callie. “Did see you guys on the platform at all. How was the trip down?” He asked with a smile.

Company : Hufflepuffs... Callie & Tori

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  ”Devlyn Maycry”

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:20 pm
Miss GryffindorK

Trying hard to reach out
                                                                    But when I tried to speak out
                                                                    Felt like no one could hear me
                                                                    Wanted to belong here
                                                                    But something felt so wrong here

Phee sighed to himself relieved that he had not been in the way the nice girl introduced herself as Tzuki. He thought she seemed familiar. She was likely his year then he could've sworn he had seen her in classes last year. "M-my names Pheonix but you can call me Phee. that what friends call me" Phee said. Oh, no did he just assume she wanted to be a friend!? He hoped that wasn't weird she seemed nice. luckily she wouldn't see him picking at his sleeve in nervousness. "I don't do well in crowds either, too many people..." He said hoping to recover if he blundered. He did want a friend but he simply was unsure how.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image

What you got if you ain't got love? The kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open up. Go ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day, you wanna shut the world out and just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith, 'cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
Is just a grain of sand and what you've been out there searching for forever
Is in your hands. And when you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else seem so small

Callie was humming along to a song in her head, something from ages old when she heard her name. Blinking herself back into focus, she saw Tori sitting across from her. "Hello, Tori. It's nice to see you!" The blonde sent a small grin to her friend, tilting her head when asked about her summer. "Well, I got to spend more time with my new family. That was quite nice. We also got to go to a really neat museum... how about you? Did you do anything fun?"

Suddenly another of their little group joined in, this time Gus. She nodded politely at his greeting, scooting over a bit so he could sit on the bench beside her. He asked about their trip, mentioning that he hadn't spotted them on the platform. "I wasn't on the platform. I came in early with my mum to help set up her room. But it is quite nice to see you both." She was indeed glad to see her friends again, having quite missed them over the summer. She had kept in touch with letters, but it just wasn't the same as seeing them face to face.

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Fellow Students
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a beautiful night

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset

It's so easy to get lost inside a problem that seems so big at the time
It's like a river that's so wide it swallows you whole
While you're sitting around thinking about what you can't change
And worrying about all the wrong things, time's flying by, moving so fast
You better make it count 'cause you can't get it back

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:26 pm
User Image

Tzuki straightened her uniform a bit, listening as the other student introduced themselves. Phoenix - Phee... That name was one she'd heard before. Perhaps they were in the same year. "Pleased to meet you, Phee. I'm Tzuki, or Tzu if you wish. Are you also a second year?" She folded her hands and set them carefully on the table, partially wanting to remember her table manners, part wanting to be a wild child. For now she'd stick to polite. Phee spoke again, this time agreeing that he wasn't good with crowds. "If you want, we can team up for crowds. You help guide me, I'll smack people away with my cane." At that, she added a happy laugh, thinking herself quite funny.

❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Phee
                                                                            ❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems nice

kungfudemoness

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games