Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:50 pm
((Short post is short))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misato rubbed the back of her head, cracking a small grin. She supposed it was a little rude to just barge into the office in the middle of a clandestine meeting. She was gonna have to make Kaileer a door with a lock sometime in the future. Taking a step backwards towards the door, she nodded quickly before proceeding out of the office and towards the secretary. Once there, she scrawled a quick note about her absence really being a convenient vacation to visit family. Once she had finished all other manner of required paperwork, she left the building, going no where in particular. [Exit]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kasu wrapped the loose cloth draping from his shoulders around his neck and face while closing up his jacket as he headed for the tower. Why in the name of all that was holy was it so damn cold. Sucking it up, for lack of better terms, Kasu headed into the ground floor of the tower. Once inside he headed to the receptionist and handed her the five completed tags for the missions he had done. Giving him a nod she counted out his pay before handing it over. With a nod he took it, recounted it, then stuffed it into his pocket with a wave over his shoulder as he headed back out into the cold.

Mission turn in. [details]
[exit]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:30 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l Ninjutsu |
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin wondered toward the Raikages office with a small smile and a slight hint of confidence, although not a lot just enough to get her through. She was more than happy to be retrieving her headband and hopefully meeting other genin while she was around the office area, but maybe it might not be like that and she might find herself alone. Either way she was more than happy to arrive. She entered the building and was greeted by a secretary, she seemed nice. She approached and inquired about her headband which the secretary luckily had. After a little bit more chatter about the weather she dashed of staring at the headband while leaving, she wasn't exactly sure where to tie it or how it might be best placed and out of the way. For now she made her way to the dojo to train, she wanted to be ready for anything.

[Exit to the dojo]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin :: Rank - C Shinobi ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/470 ❄ Stamina :---/435 ❄

When dismissed, Seiji gave a fluid bow and turned on his heel to exit the room.

"Hatsu, barring your visitation, I will be reconvening with the others at the academy." He spoke softly to his sister as he exited.

Upon reaching the bottom of the tower he looked to the receptionist and inquired about the members of his team, asking for simple ID and known specialties, before continuing to the Rising Tower.

[ Exit ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:44 am
Quote:
Post order is back, for the moment. Post quickly, please, so I can get everyone out. This only applies to the people in the office. Me, Hatsu

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Clone
-----ι didn't like the idea at all. Hatsu was still recovering, if not physically then mentally, from the attack. And while crazy b***h had been basically broken when she was imprisoned, I still didn't trust her. But I didn't really trust any of the survivors, especially Midgahs. There was a difference between carefree and outright lack of care, and the man was the latter. That scared me, to some extent, because it meant he could just as easily turn on an ally as he could become friends with one. His followers weren't much better. He enlisted people with personal vendettas against members of the village to become allies? It didn't make sense to me. Had the situation not been settled between Miyamoto and Seiji, I might well have met my own fate. Or the man from Wan's home who was here to kill him...
-----Letting out a long slow breath, I turned my attention back to Hatsu. "Maybe." Pushing off the desk, I started pacing, arms folded across my chest. "She's dangerous. She almost killed a jounin and injured more than any other attacker. So if you go, you won't be alone." Pausing, I looked at the dark-haired girl. "Midgahs, their leader, is under a temporary alliance with us, and won't hesitate to strike her down if she attacks. I'll send a message that he's to accompany you." Returning to the desk, I shuffled through some papers until I found the most recent village report and handed it to the genin. "Before you leave, I wanted to inform you personally that you will be leading a team. I don't think you're quite ready to become a chuunin, but I'm short-handed. Besides Seiji, who was promoted, you're the most experienced." I gestured to the paper. "As mentioned there, you'll be leading both Squad Four and Training Team Four. I'll give you further details when the time comes." Leaning once more against the desk, I braced myself with my arms. "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed." Cocking my head slightly, I waited to see Hatsu's reaction.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
You don't have to leave next post if there's something else she wants to talk about, or if she like has a mental breakdown or something. Idk. But you are also free to go if you want.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 420/505 ---/395

Hatsu listened attentively as Kaileer gave his response. Hatsu had been fully prepared for him to turn down the request, though she was not so prepared for the opposite. Her eyes widened slightly as permission was granted. At the sound of her new position as a squad leader however..... she was not as pleased as before. She brought her hand up to her face, and started gnawing on her knuckle nervously. After a small pause, she would force out a few more words. "I-I see. . . . . I will be at the Ac-cademy then." Dropping her hands to her sides, Hatsu bowed, then poofed into thin air as the clone deactivated itself.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Excited to have finally graduated from the academy, though no one would know it from looking at him, Osamu made the trudge up the steps to the Raikage’s tower, his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and eyes scanning the area around him. When he reached the Raikage’s office door he listened intently to try to hear if anyone was already in the office with him. He didn’t hear anyone, but decided it was best to announce himself before simply walking in, calling as loud as he could, the usually soft-spoken boy said “Lord Raikage, Osamu Aburame reporting in to see about getting my headband…” He’s then wait for the kage to tell him to come in.

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Again the room would fill. Dai sighed and took out a piece of paper from a holster on her hip. Her hands would work as yet again she had to wait. Maybe she should bail to find the real Kaileer. Then again. She would open her hands and stare down at the hummingbird she had just founded. It brought some memories back from her teen years. She grasped the paper and flicked it between her fingers, causing it to unfold and return to its normal sheet.

She hands would fold, keeping her temper from raising and doing something she would regret later.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: worst 2week sickness ever! I apologize Tao}}

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

Clone
-----ι had a few moments of silence after Hatsu's apparent clone vanished. I'd hoped to talk with her some more, but there wasn't really the time, not with Daitomi still waiting to speak with me. I took a couple minutes to jot down notes before speaking to the woman, but in that time another person entered. This one didn't bother to knock. I didn't recognize him either. Small, about a head shorter than me, and quite a bit younger, he must have been another genin there to receive a headband. Grabbing a headband from the drawer--which was running low--I strode across the room. "I'm assuming you're here for this, right?" Holding it out to him, I gave small smirk. "My name is Kaileer, and you're welcome to call me that. This headband gives you permission to take on minor missions as well as train." Retreating to the desk, I leaned against it. "Tell me a bit about yourself."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Short post is short. I'm feeling a bit drained right now. My next one will be longer, promise.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Valbjorn
Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:36 am

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Opening the dor and walking into the office, Osamu bowed quickly to the kage, though he was slightly surprised to see that the kage wasn’t all that much older than he was. When Kaileer walked across the office towards him, holding a headband and held it out to him, Osamu took it, tying it around his forehead snuggly. “Thank you.. Kaileer…” As he followed Kaileer a little closer to the desk, he spotted another person standing to the side waiting and frowned slightly, “Sorry for interrupting.. I didn’t hear anyone inside before I knocked.. Well, my name’s Osamu, in the academy I was sort of the quiet, studious type, always messing with the training puppets: taking them apart, putting them back together.. sometimes not knowing how to put them back together…” The boy chuckled a little, remembering the times his senseis scolded him for disassembling things that were too complicated for him to reassemble, “I also tended to get into some medical books and spent a lot of time reading those. I even tried to get ahold of some poisonous bugs from my parents to experiment with antidotes and medicines... but they wouldn’t let me…. They were a little overprotective.” After a minute, Osmu started kind of fidgeting slightly, nervous, “I’m not really sure what else to say….most of us Aburame tend to end up ignored in the background, if we’re noticed at all….I’m not used to being the center of attention.” Chuckling nervously, Osamu rubbed the back of his head a little.

(OOC: No worries about the short post, and it's not a big deal, but I had him waiting outside the office door, didn't just walk in...)

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:06 am
User Image

Clone
-----тhe kid didn't provide his name, but I could find his file later. He did mention 'Aburame', which helped. So... he liked puppets and was interested in medical. That was useful. We needed more medics. The bit about wanting to experiment on bugs, on the other hand... well that was a bit worrisome. Besides that, he pretty much covered all of the basics I needed to know for the moment. Pushing off the desk, I stood straight. "Falling into the background isn't exactly a bad quality. It means you can work without anyone noticed. However, given the group of genin we have right now, I guarantee that you won't be ignored. They're a lively group." Giving him a small grin, my gaze turned to the side, out the window to the village below. "Well, let me be the first to formally welcome you to Kumogakure. The village isn't in the best place right now, so I'd like you to take a look at the mission bored. Pick something up there and help out." Looking back at him, I did my best to hide my worry. Spirits were down everywhere, and I couldn't help feeling like it was my fault for not being there. Drawing in a deep breath, I nodded towards the door. "If there's nothing else, you're dismissed." I waited a moment to see if he had anything else to say, my eyes shifting to Daitomi so that she knew she was next.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
I apologize. Posting at 2am is hard. And apparently this is going to be another short post. =A= Also sorry for the wait. I haven't had a lot of time for posting.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Valbjorn
Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:08 am
Axel did not look back for the girl until they arrived at the location. He decided the Raikage’s office would be the best place to decorate, and if anything they should start on the outside. “Why don’t we begin outside? Its harder than, say, the inside, so we’ll be saving others, namely the villagers, the struggle of doing it themselves, since you know, they can’t exactly do it the way we can. Can you pass me some of the lights from that box they are carrying?” He would ask if Rin was there with him, if she was, and took too long, he would make his way to the civilians, take the box from them and set it down near the duo. “There are christmas lights in there, I don’t know how far along you’ve gotten in your training, but if you can walk on walls, or alternatively fly, can you put these up? I uh, can’t do it.” He then told her, scratching the back of his head.
[ Decorating! 1/3 ]
The young Genin did not wait for an answer, he grabbed a couple of snowflakes in his hand and put them on each side of the entrance, then jumped, narrowly managing to get solid footing in the door’s frame. When he was there he set up some words that said Happy Holidays Kumogakure! written in green, red and white. He also added images of mistletoes all around the outside of the door. When he thought he was done there, he jumped down and got some distance from the door to see if it was straight or if it still needed some work. It was for the most part good, but part of the happy holidays was crooked down, so he had to get on to fix it. He jumped again, but this time slipped and narrowly caught on to the ledge with his right hand. He sighed, relieved that he did not fall and hit himself too badly. Axel struggled to get up with one hand, so he did it with both, and once he was up on the edge, he fixed the sign.
[ Decorating! 2/3 ]
He turned to look at Rin. “Can you tell me if everything is fine?” He would tell her if she wasn’t too busy. If she was, he jumped down and would do it himself, and would find that now it was fine. The last thing he would do was put a mistletoe on the door of the building, he thought it would be funny to spy on it to see who would be caught under it and their reaction. He gave a humph of victory and turned to the white haired girl. “You know… I think A star at the top of the tower would be a great addition… If only there was a way to get up there…”
[ Decorate! 3/3 ]  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Listening to the kage as he spoke, Osamu nodded along, looking out the window as Kaileer did. When he was dismissed, Osamu bowed quickly, “Yes sir, I’d like to get through some training first, but then I’ll make sure to check the mission board and see where I can help.” With that, he turned on his heel and left the office, closing the door gently behind him before exiting the tower, bound for the academy.
(EXIT to Academy)

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel walked up to the secretary's desk with a warm greeting. He presented her with the note he received from the hospital secretary, stating that he'd completed a decoration mission. She signed off on the note and collected the established ryo. He was given his credit and money and wished her a happy solstice as he wandered out of the Raikage's building.

[ exit ]

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:43 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 350/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin had followed her new red headed companion to the kages building although she wasn't exactly too chipper about the rather embarrassing moment from before. So she maintained her distance and was a bit more sluggish in decorating. "Uh yeah outsides better for us" Shed say granted she wouldn't go fetch the box as the boy was clearly working at a faster pace than she was. He asked her if she could put the lights outside of the building, something that was considerably easy. "Uh sure I can do that" Shed reply grabbing the lights and started her ascend around the Raikages building. She thought about it she hadn't exactly met with the Kage yet, she wondered what kind of person he was. [Decorating 1/3]

"Hey, why can't you climb I mean its basic training for everyone right?" Shed pry as she was decorating the area the building was indeed looking far more festive than before with the lights decorating, it made her glad they had taken the task. She decided she might as well also grab some ribbons and place them every couple of light sections apart to add just the right touch and flare. The holiday spirit was definitely going to shine once they were done. [Decorating! 2/3]

She would look up at the door frame "Yeah it looks just fine" shed tell him although he did check for himself, and did place a mistletoe on the door. Granted it would be fun to come by and check on people to see whom would end up with the misfortune of being caught under it. Hopefully with enough peer pressure she could end up getting people to kiss or a nice photo or two of some very interesting couples. Shed look away thought, she didn't want to be caught in the same misfortune, shed make a note of getting to the building by alternate means. She would continuing decorating the surrounding area of the building with festive flowers and bells that will definitely jingle and bring some cheer. He'd comment on how a star on top of the tower would be a good addition. "You know it would be a bit much but we'll never know unless we try it out" she'd tell him once again climbing up with a star in hand, eventually to the top, a bit disorienting and high up but it would be nice. Shed place the star at the top. The building was looking more like a tree than an official building at this point, shed eventually climb back down and look at her handy work. "Yup, it looks way more festive now!" [Decorating 3/3]

"You know this is just ONE area that needs decorating we gotta decorate the whole village or at least make it look better" Shed consider how much they'd have to decorate and although it was fun it would probably be more work than shed enjoy a while. "Also remind me to come back here to spy on the mistletoe I wanna see poor unfortunate souls get caught" shed say with a slight hint of mischievousness.

Techniques used: Kinobori no Waza[Act of Tree climbing]
Rexnov

Tao-Benshin
For the decorating mission

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games