Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm
Wow, science. o.o Wait, so you cloned yourself? Then how come Six is a girl!? xD.

@Yo-ko
If you want science, look up why you can blow up people using the third of the eight gates using the Low/High pressure Fuuton jutsu. xD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 pm
NO SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm
Yo-ko
NO SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

But this kind of science makes you love science. ; _ ;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm
my jutsu destroys science.....

"CHRISTIANITY NO JUTSU!" jk jk jk i had to say it.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm
@Desin: Ergo & I have slain many people using the pressure techniques & concussion waves therein. And yes, they're true clones, with several factors leading up to them & their stability. Each of them acts slightly different due to genetic variations introduced, but are essentially me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:59 pm
@Yo-ko
Plot no jutsu is way better. talk2hand

What do you think about using Gunsei on one's eyes? You could see everything waaay better, but you would hear someone talking in your head all day. xD

@AOE
Amazing~ You and Ergo make the Wind element sound as scary as Lightning or Fire. o.o So can you do things like...Six Paths of Pain stuff?  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm
lol plot no jutsu...XD
gunsei on ones eyes...interesting.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm
Or "Suddenly I'm 100x Stronger no jutsu" (e.g. Everything in Bleach xD)

It was something that came up as a solution to my little problem, seeing where I'm going at Shunshin speeds. o.o  

Desin Slight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 pm
I'm sure that Gunsei-ing one's eyes would just be so utterly painful... I'd use it on a pair of glasses or something. ^_^ So, what do you mean by the Six Paths of Pain? I stay away from his jutsus most of the time, since I had to slap those restrictions on them. I have Kuchiyose: Gedou Mazou... & I can spam the regular kuchiyose all over the place, but that's about it. I try to keep myself in line as I do for others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 pm
@AOE
The process is painful..How so? o.o I mean, do you have shared vision and chakra with these clones? His jutsu aren't so dreadfully OP, just Genryu Kyu Fuujin and Gedou Mazo and....Okay, his jutsu are OP. xD. I'll do my best to stay in line so as not to trouble you. ^_^

Desin Slight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:39 pm
For Gunsei of the Eyes: Well, you would be adding excess chakra to a place that normally only has a set amount, & then telling it that it is not allowed to spread out to the rest of the body, ne? That would be like Neji redirecting all of your chakra to a focused route. >.<

Shared chakra in the meaning that all of them call from one chakra pool, yes, but since they're living beings opposed to dead ones, they don't require a sustaining fee. If Mamoru tried to use his eyes, then yes, he could have that. But he operates more on the brain level, so thinking patterns are shared but not necessarily driven.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm
I see, so you could possibly make eyes explode. o.o

This is good news, this is very good news. My new custom technique doesn't consume a crapload of chakra then. ^_^ How does he work his way around with that blindfold on, heightened senses? That's quite interesting, our Kage is so different. o.o  

Desin Slight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm
Heightened senses, mainly, yes. It made way more sense back when the original bloodline was around: the 'line was based on manipulation of natural chakra in small quantities, & 'seeing' was done by a sort of reading of the waves. Like echolocation, thermoptics, & ec cetera all through understanding what nature was trying to say. Nowadays Mamoru can do that while in Sennin Moodo (b/c it makes sense), but otherwise chooses to not use his eyes. Not that he can't, but he simply won't due to the effects of the environment around him. It's explained more during the Mini-arc that everyone gets to participate in here soon. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm
AandOE
Heightened senses, mainly, yes. It made way more sense back when the original bloodline was around: the 'line was based on manipulation of natural chakra in small quantities, & 'seeing' was done by a sort of reading of the waves. Like echolocation, thermoptics, & ec cetera all through understanding what nature was trying to say. Nowadays Mamoru can do that while in Sennin Moodo (b/c it makes sense), but otherwise chooses to not use his eyes. Not that he can't, but he simply won't due to the effects of the environment around him. It's explained more during the Mini-arc that everyone gets to participate in here soon. ^_^
hurrayyyyyyyy XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm
The bloodline was more of a Sage Mode thing, huh. I'm guessing the bloodline was developed, like the Miyamoto Family in another guild? : o

How would the enviroment effect him so that he chooses not to use one of his senses? Oh yeah, the Mini-arc I'm still not rich enough for. xD.

Mini-spoiler for le mini-arc? : 3  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games