Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornSingleGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin watched as Dominic left the two by themselves. Then soon enough, the grounds keeper told them to move on. She reached for Gracie's arm and touched her cold skin, "Geez, Dove, do you need a jacket?" She asked before pulling her to a cart. Dominic and her friend could get in if they wanted, she didn't really care. She glanced at the Threstrals pulling the cart and closed her eyes. They reminded her of that night, but it's something she didn't like to dwell on, so she looked away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L O T U S ❂ V E N I C E

Magical Bum ❂ Striker's Clan

Eh. Life was boring as heck. The sight of Hogwarts castle did not impress Lotus anymore. Guess the excitement has subsided into nothing more than a shriveled plum, and life had gong dull for the little girl. Not only that, there was no school either, during which she could torment some unsuspecting kids. Now? It was like summer vacation all day, every day, until she decides to die a rather excruciating death. Or so she heard.

Lotus simply stood at the side of the train station, not necessarily creeping the incoming students... Just watching their movements quite intently. These were the kids she had been jealous of throughout all of her life... A small laugh escaped her lips. Watching some scramble to carriages, while others huddle around a teacher, and more coming off of the train. Perhaps she would meet someone interesting today. Or at least, spot him or her. Eh. It could be fun.

Chaos is rejecting all you have learned, chaos is being yourself.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele laughed at her, smiling for a bit. He made some eye contact, the first in awhile with Ari. And he truthfully loved it. Even when he was in a relationship with Mel, he always had such a natural attraction for Ari. It was never something he controlled. Actually quite the opposite.

And now, it was stronger. Why? Because they had something in common. They both lost their loved ones to a horrible fate and it ate away at them. They were here for each other and he had to admit that. There was no being as strong as he was acting without Ari. He probably would be crying right about now without her.

"So you enjoying your day so far?" he asked her, nudging her shoulder with his hand.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

Chloe took in what was said. She was glad when Sun answered her question. She knew that Newlyn had no problems talking to her and vice versa but this was the first time she really got to interact with anyone other than Charlotte and Newlyn. Compared to her brother it wasn’t a whole lot.

Chloe laughed at Newlyn typical nobody liked history class. “Art I bet that would be fun to bad I’m not taking it though.” She said sadly. “You’ll have to tell me how it is.” She added. “Hey Newlyn are you taking Art cause if that’s the case you guys would have another class together aside from the general courses.” She piped up curiously.

With: Newlyn, Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: That's alright
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rose, Marina, Michellespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I'm so happy for Marina!'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide tapped her chin a bit, her head tilted. "Well, a ring doesn't always mean a proposal per say. It could just be a 'we're together' thing. My mom wore my dad's family ring way before they were ever engaged or married." The family crest on the ring was his way of saying she was his, even though obviously, being a muggle, no one she was around would recognize it. Still, he liked having her wear it. Ada had a feeling that Damien would likely want to do the same sort of thing, being from an equally old family as her father had been. Especially since his upbringing had been much more old fashioned than her father's had. Although, she wasn't sure if he'd give Marina his family ring. After all, his parents were elitists; they likely would flip out over Marina wearing their family crest.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image
First Year-Unsorted-Muggleborn-Single

Karyna exited the train and scanned her surrounding for a group of people her age. She had a long, lonely ride on the train and was unsure of what to do next. She eventually saw a mass of people who seemed to be her age and struggled her way there. "Excuse me!" She piped up a couple times as she accidentally stepped on others feet.  

cleonancyarmada

Newbie Member

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽
First Year ~ Unsorted

═━┈┈━═
Danielle turned her attention away from her current conversation to the blonde woman who was now to be leading them to the boats. While the idea of traveling in a boat wasn't super desirable for the girl, it might prove to be an interesting experience. An amused smirk made it's way to her mouth as it seemed Theodore had already ran off. She turned to Micheal. "Shall we get going then?" She asked as she began to head in the same direction as the other first years.
═━┈┈━═

nathan122394

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Miles McLellan
First Year - Unsorted
♫♩♬♪♫♪

Miles looked over to the girl that addressed him. He blinked, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Woah, didn't notice you there for a sec. Name's Miles. I didnae catch your name by chance, lass." He then held out a stick of gum as a greeting. At that moment, the lady in black asked for first years to follow her to the boats. Giving a bit of a salute, the Irish boy made his way down to get in.

Just goes to show that life can't be deadly serious, you just need to learn to laugh a little.

--------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: Next post at the Lake
--------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Second Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette smiled quietly as she looked to the group around her, motioning for a free carriage and hopping in. "Come on you guys, everyone's starting to leave!" She was so excited to be back in school again, she could hardly wait to get a move on, herself.

With: Iris, Shayna, David, Serafina
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
shabatha
IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle rolled her eyes at Ada, smiling. "Can you imagine me in Hufflepuff? No I didn't think so." She said with a quiet laugh. "I'm quite happy in Slytherin Ada." She said, easily reading her best friend's emotions. "You worry to much, besides if I wasn't in Slytherin, I wouldn't meet all the interesting people in my life." She with a smirk, poking her friend's side playfully. She nodded when Ada spoke about rings and family crests. "It's true. My mum wore my dad's ring from 4th year on.... She wore it everyday until...." She trailed off and shrugged, not wanting to bring up the subject of her dead mother. Instead she tilted her head and glanced at Damien again. She could just imagine his parents faces if they ever saw a halfblood wearing their family crest. Frankly she could imagine her own father's face if he ever saw a halfblood wearing the Edgeworth family crest. They were practically family after all. 

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rose, Marina, Michellespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I'm so happy for Marina!'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Ada pursed her lips, her brow wrinkled. "Interesting people. Yeah, that's the word." Ada knew she was talking about Taye, who still totally skeeved her out. The Hufflepuff was sure that he was up to no good, always. She didn't see him going anywhere she was eager to see Michelle follow. She rolled her eyes a little at that, wishing Michelle's weird fascination with the older boy... man, now, of course... would dissipate. But, it didn't seem like that was going to happen any time soon. Ada just hoped that Michelle cut ties with him before he drug her down somewhere she couldn't climb up from. Or that she was wrong about Taye. He seemed to be the only person Ada couldn't stay positive about. Something about him just got under her skin. She turned back to Marina. "I think that's pretty common, actually. So, I mean, if he does give you a ring, don't freak out. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's proposing. He just... wants everyone to know you're together." Which was odd, since if word got back to his parents, he'd be in a really tight spot.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle quirked an eyebrow at Ada's tone and the look in her eyes. She shook her head gently and smiled. "I can take care of myself love. As I said... you worry to much." She tapped the smaller girl's nose gently and smiled reassuringly at her. She honestly hadn't gotten to badly hurt in all the things she'd done. She wasn't dead yet. And what Ada didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Like that fact that she had run off with Tay to steal from his uncle... yeah Ada definitely didn't need to know that. She knew Ada's perception of Tay, as right as it may be, was terrible, and Michelle preferred to not make it worse.  

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic nodded along all too eager, especially when Damien mentioned how he’d just prattled on and stuttered most of the time—well anyone could have seen than coming—but then his impatience subsided when Damien began to actually revel in the details that mattered. At the notion of being cut from the family, Dominic’s smile had faltered, but only barely, his friend was simply too happy for him to not be too….
”You did say it though, right?” He blinked suddenly. Recalling the day that he’d finally sort of told Gracie that he wanted her to be his—only for her to say that she’d already been all along.

Somehow… he wasn’t sure if Marina would feel the same.
”I mean—you did technically ask her to be your girlfriend, right? Even with all your stuttering..?” After all, he had to be sure. He didn’t want to walk up and say the wrong thing to the wrong person. ”Y’know, to make sure it’s official?”

Glancing sideways, Dominic smirked, he could see the happiness shining from within his friend, hell, he’d have lit up the entire castle if he could. ”So mate, you want to hop on a carriage? Or did you want to go spend some time with her?” He nudged him devilishly, he couldn’t help it! He’d never felt freer.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
with Damien
╚═══════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Iris, David, Yvette and Serafina in the carriages and wondering H-he just winked at me.

User Image

Shayna was slightly shocked when David winked at her. What could that mean? Does that mean he wanted to see/talk to her before the feast? She blushed a little redder from the thought and as David helped her in she couldn't help but smile brightly again. She sat close to the seat in the corner so that David could sit next to her and the others would have enough room. She was just happening to glance at Serafina and noticed what David said about her being a special friend."Special friend. " She mumbled still smiling she was in a good mood. She wasn't sure how Serafina was thinking about what was happening... She wasn't sure she wanted to know.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:51 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan looked over as Crash said he was going to see him later. He shrugged and waved."Sure! I'll see you later." He said as the male left towards some other first years. He was about to look back at Corabell when the blond professor told them to follow her to the boats. He shuddered slightly. Boats were often filthy... He hoped they weren't, that or maybe he would just have to see. He looked to Corabell and smiled bowing slightly and placing a hand in front of him. "Ladies first." He said before following.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(*Exits to the Lake*)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games