Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:24 am
"Huh?" Zil turned to Rafael as the other rebels were sent to do what they had to do. Most were already gathering supplies to transfer to the new bases and preparing themselves. Zil then said to Rafael. "We have around three major bases from now on but let's keep that secret now since those lands are entitled to Helmshire citizens. We'll be in trouble with the monarchy." He stretched and continued, "You're with me in the main base. We'll set up the control center for the other bases there. It'll be relatively safe since it's a residential building close to the Helmshire capital but the other two, we shall convert into hideously insane death traps. You thought the setup before was insane? Wait till you see my blueprints for the other two. So, we need it all computer-controlled from and of course, not to compromise the safety of our own either. You know I trust you, budddy. And good job on the last job" Zil smiled, offering a bro hug to the communications department head.

Monica didn't so much as look at Jay. The absolute leader must have already been aware about the animosity between them. She simply said, "More like I'll be helping you... From time to time. Like I said, I have actual work that needs to be done" It was like a subtle implication but nonetheless offending, as it was intended to be. Of course, she would like to see the twins again if given the chance. Hopefully, she would have the chance to see them today. She didn't quite like children very much since they were generally manipulative and abusive just because they're cute but the twins were genuine geniuses that were valuable to the military.

((OOC: Well, you could give us the conversation that goes on between Lianne and Shadow in a while... ))

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 am
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Well, you could give us the conversation that goes on between Lianne and Shadow in a while... ))

((I could... The other thing I could do would be the idea I was holding off for later. Aka, Lianne visiting the chief general because some of Damien's troops were on her territory. And also to confirm weather or not Damien was going to keep his word. And if anyone tried to stop her or shoot her or anything under Damien's orders, she would just flash her face and they would drop their weapons as she left.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:47 am
(( *air head* ... Oh, oh, sorry! I was thinking of a different kind of flash >.<" ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Ayame-Yuura
(( *air head* ... Oh, oh, sorry! I was thinking of a different kind of flash >.<" ))

((lolz. xd What kind of flash were you thinking about?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:20 pm
((A very non-priestess like flash))

"Alright. Well, you may get back to work Chief of Secret Police. I want to speak to the tactician head for a moment" Damien said, dismissing Monica.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 pm
((It's just her briefly showing her face! Geese! xp ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:31 am
lil_lollypop1

((Don't play dumb, Lolly. I know you know what I'm talking about! XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((...no. I don't. xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:47 am
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((...no. I don't. xd ))

((Alright... Since you're like that... ZIIILL~!! Could you please go flash Lolly for a little while~?

ZIL: Waaaiit!! I'm wearing my zip-up pants! >.<" ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:42 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((...no. I don't. xd ))

((Alright... Since you're like that... ZIIILL~!! Could you please go flash Lolly for a little while~?

ZIL: Waaaiit!! I'm wearing my zip-up pants! >.<" ))

(( emotion_facepalm No thank you. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm
(( -nose bleed- o.o Did I arrive at the wrong time.... ))

Rafael sighed and nodded his head, fishing through his pockets for, one of his last, lolly pops before sticking it in his mouth with a huff, discarding the wrapper on the floor with little regard for the poor cleaning staff who, by this point, were probably racking up a nice little collection of the sweet wrappers.
"When are we going then? We can't sit around here for ever.
They are probably still looking for any stragglers"
It was true that rebels and citizens who had escaped but where still stupid enough to hand to close to the border were being picked up but until they got to their next safe house the extent of the damage probably wouldn’t be fully realised.
“and apparently they are cracking down on border security

Jay nodded slightly but made no other acknowledgement to the fact that he heard the leader.
He didn’t know exactly how much Monica had been told, if anything and so he found that staying quiet was probably the best option. Or at least the one that would be the least likely to give him a new bullet facial piercing. “It was lovely seeing you again Miss.Ravenstone” Jay’s usual smirk was replaced with a tight-lipped (and slightly strained) smile as he did his best to seem polite towards another high ranking officer. Something that, if Monica looked closely, seemed to be causing him almost physical pain as he fought the sarcastic comments that were bubbling just under the surface.

(( sorry I haven't been on a lot, I will try to get on more but its been hecktic, night guys - I got a really early start tomorow))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:07 pm
snuggle89
(( -nose bleed- o.o Did I arrive at the wrong time.... ))

(( sorry I haven't been on a lot, I will try to get on more but its been hecktic, night guys - I got a really early start tomorow))

((Yes. Yes you did. That's alright. Take care of yourself! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm
After Monica left, the Absolute Leader focused all his attention on Jay. "Well, you two get along like vinegar and baking soda. We might need to fix that. However, that's not why I asked you to stay. Were you able to come up with any new plans or ideas for the Catharsis idea?" Damien asked the tactician head. "I hope you have them locked up tight if you do. We don't want any snoopers coming across them."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm
((Aya, this is your que to go see the twins. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:35 am
lil_lollypop1
((Aya, this is your que to go see the twins. >.< ))

((Lolly, I don't remember logging in yesterday except to read PMs and make snazzy OOC comments. Yuh, I was busy. also... where are the twins. I know the answer may be as easy as scrolling up but still... I'm a tad too lazy to go look for it))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games