Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will sprinted down the field feeling like he was the last to arrive, and looking at everyone there, it seemed like he was right! He had been a bit bummed about their loss and thankful Jack hadn't rubbed it in his face longer than the congratulatory ten minutes. He knew it could've been way way worse. Still, he was hell bent on winning against the Ravens, especially since Dris wasn't there with his overly long arms. He swore that was how that walking beanstalk was able to get the snitch.
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch had his broom slung over one shoulder as he crossed his arms, waiting for the game to start. After their last game, Byuch was annoyed with himself. He wasn't about to let another loss like that happen again.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: -- (---)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:05 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis watched as the rest of the quidditch teams got to the pitch, already ready for the game to start. Hopefully they did as well as the last game, and didn't run into problems. He had confidence in his team, after all.

Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: -- (---)

════════════════════════

Thinking: This game we're going to do well...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched both teams in their first games, though she believed that Ravenclaw had the advantage of better beaters. Slytherin's seeker, however, had a bit more time under his belt than Ravenclaw's, but that didn't matter if Ravenclaw performed as well as they did last game. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Eagles versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch shot into the air immediately, already searching for the snitch. He hoped he could find it quickly, and that the game was a short one.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 1, 4, 4, 8, 2, 3, 5, 9 Total: 47 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year Chaser
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (2042 Game 3)

The game took off and Leah was off to get the quaffle. She prayed to start things off right. Even if there was no shame in being beat to the quaffle, she still wanted to get there first.

Status : Let's see if I can do better...
                                                Company : Ravenclaws & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 3, 6, 4, 7, 1, 2, 2, 4 Total: 40 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:09 pm
And I'm like, okay

The moment the quaffle was up, Will shot towards it to get it before the older chaser did.

Quote:

Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 1, 3, 2, 4, 1, 9, 9, 9 Total: 52 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:12 pm
((I didn't see Yuki's post, ignore this roll))  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year Chaser
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (2042 Game 3)

Narrowly getting the quaffle before Will, Leah raced off toward the goal. She had a long way to go but she was going to do her best. Though hopefully she wouldn't get hit by any bludgers.

Status : Let's see if I can do better...

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: _____ - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Stealing, +5 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 3)

Caleb took to aiming at the first target that moved on the Ravenclaw team. As luck would have it, that was League. He'd been meaning to find a way to get back at her an incident years ago. Stupid bowtruckles... Taking aim he fired a bludger towards her in hopes of landing a hit.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Leah Saving: ___ - Total Roll: 12 (miss)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:05 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar flew up to begin his search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .12. (fail)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:08 am
User Image

( Second Year Muggleborn Slytherin Chaser"Mature Preteen" ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina flew up and went in to steal the ball from Leah. The blonde looked so sluggish it's so hilarious to watch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 11..[fail!]

To Goals : 0/3

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:50 am
And I'm like, okay

Will grunted when he couldn't get to the quaffle in time and after Mina, he went after Leah to try and swipe it away.
Roll: 24 (swipe)

murruelecreuset

Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:08 am
And I'm like, okay

Will whooped when he managed to easily swipe the quaffle and made a sharp turn to the Ravenclaw goals.

Quote:

Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:36 am
If I close my eyes, will it come to life?
Is it something I'm dreaming of?
If a steady hand, doesn't rule my heart
Will it lead me to somewhere happy enough?

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FOURTH YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie went after Wilson in an attempt to steal the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Total Roll: 6 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

There's a reason why, I keep it all inside
To shun my hopes from the raining sky
Then arrange it all into simple lines
To be part of a world where love can reside

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games