Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yes I can. I totally can.

**fangs bared** now that's not nice.....I like to look just like anyone else likes to look at something good......it doesn't mean I will go back on my word......

Ish creepy. .-.

**raises eyebrow** you mean you won't look longingly at something good looking??

Nope. >_<

Then again, I'm not normal. .-.

nopers your not......but I'm a normal vamp and I like necks......are you on meds for your problem??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-slowly pokes head out from under tank and whimpers very sadly giving very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY LOVESED BLOOD??? BLOOD GET FISHES FOR BLOOD'S BELLY FROM FRIEND KAY???

New friend Kay like Blood. Blood have Feeshy from Kay. 3nodding

-slowly crawls out from under tank and carefully takes fish and then swallows it on one gulp and then sits up and makes choking sounds and then throws up fish on new friend Kay's feet and then plops on side and whimpers sadly- BLOOD NO FEELS GOOD!!! FISHES NO BE LIVESED!!! NO LIVESED FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY SAD AND HURTED BLOOD!!!

D:

Kay will give live feeshy then. D:

There are lots of abducted aquariums here. ^___^

-lifts head up and purrs and gives sad griffin eyes- BLOOD LOVES FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!! FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY HAPPY!!!

emotion_kirakira Happy Blood make Happy Kay.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Yes I can. I totally can.

**fangs bared** now that's not nice.....I like to look just like anyone else likes to look at something good......it doesn't mean I will go back on my word......

Ish creepy. .-.

**raises eyebrow** you mean you won't look longingly at something good looking??

Nope. >_<

nopers your not......but I'm a normal vamp and I like necks......are you on meds for your problem??

Nope. .-.

I don't seek medical attention... In large part, I guess it's a THEM issue. :I  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-slowly pokes head out from under tank and whimpers very sadly giving very sad griffin eyes- NEW FRIEND KAY LOVESED BLOOD??? BLOOD GET FISHES FOR BLOOD'S BELLY FROM FRIEND KAY???

New friend Kay like Blood. Blood have Feeshy from Kay. 3nodding

-slowly crawls out from under tank and carefully takes fish and then swallows it on one gulp and then sits up and makes choking sounds and then throws up fish on new friend Kay's feet and then plops on side and whimpers sadly- BLOOD NO FEELS GOOD!!! FISHES NO BE LIVESED!!! NO LIVESED FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY SAD AND HURTED BLOOD!!!

D:

-lifts head up and purrs and gives sad griffin eyes- BLOOD LOVES FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!! FISHES MAKES BLOOD BELLY HAPPY!!!

-purrs happily and trots to tank and jumps in and pulls out one and climbs back out and happily muches on fish and then takes half eaten fish and trots to new friend Kay and drops it on his feet and sits down purring happily- FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! BLOOD SHARE!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

exactly cat_4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good luck with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

D:

-purrs happily and trots to tank and jumps in and pulls out one and climbs back out and happily muches on fish and then takes half eaten fish and trots to new friend Kay and drops it on his feet and sits down purring happily- FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!! BLOOD SHARE!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

That's okay, I'm full. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

D:

-whimpers and uses one paw to push half eaten fish up new friend Kay's leg some- BLOOD SHARE!!! FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!!

-purrs and watches new friend as wings quiver happily-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

exactly cat_4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good luck with that.

Rob managed four and a half. lol I'm sure I can manage twice. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ish creepy. .-.

Nope. >_<

Nope. .-.

well I see I'm not the only one **looking over shoulder** with authority issue......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ish creepy. .-.

Nope. >_<

Nope. .-.

well I see I'm not the only one **looking over shoulder** with authority issue......

I wouldn't call it an authority issue, exactly...

Plus, again, I'm usually no danger to other people, so I hide my issues well enough. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::sneaks back in then makes herself home in a nice dark corner::::

twisted

Hey! The corners are mine! D:

::snickers then sticks out her tongue::: They're mine now.. mine I tell ya mine mine mine mine! twisted

Where will I hide/lurk? ;~;

::snickers evilly::: Hmmm let me think about that... oh yeaaaa.. ive got the perfect spot... :::giggles::: my dungeon.. yes yes that would do perfectly for you to hide/lurk... ::::giggles:::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

-whimpers and uses one paw to push half eaten fish up new friend Kay's leg some- BLOOD SHARE!!! FISHES FOR YOUR BELLY!!!

Blood likes Fish, Kay likes to see Blood eat the Fish. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

twisted

::snickers then sticks out her tongue::: They're mine now.. mine I tell ya mine mine mine mine! twisted

::snickers evilly::: Hmmm let me think about that... oh yeaaaa.. ive got the perfect spot... :::giggles::: my dungeon.. yes yes that would do perfectly for you to hide/lurk... ::::giggles:::

No thank you. -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Blood likes Fish, Kay likes to see Blood eat the Fish. sweatdrop

-shakes griffin head and then gives griffin doe eyes and purrs- BLOOD SHARE!!! FISHES FOR NEW FRIEND KAY'S BELLY!!!  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

twisted

No thank you. -_-

:::rolls her eyes and huffs::: Whatever... chicken... it woulda been so much fun... ::giggles:: for me...

:::giggles evilly::: you could always share my corner with me... just as long as you stay outta my cooler...

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games