Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 am
User Image

Shirotora

After a while, the pain went away and Shiro took off runing on all fours; It's the only way he can run with out messing up and falling he figured. He was right for the moment.
A voice in his head started to call and direct him to other students, only he did not hear it. He only ran on instinct to find the other students that could maybe help him save his mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am
((hey I'm here))  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:11 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((hey I'm here))
oh noezz i missed you!! Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 pm
angel_eyes200
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
[[swrry! i was makin a proffi!!]]
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido was slightly afraid to peek, but dindt show any of it at all. He was stupid enough to just go ahead and open the door, and pop his head inside. "Hello...?" he was just that blint, not knowing what else to do. but there were only two things he expected: Mitsuki and Kaito, and probably pain to have to be beared.
Eddie looked thgouth too, but barely showed himself, hiding behind keido, just to stay under cover, whch was stupid because keido already blew it, do eddie showed himself, peeking for a better look. Eddie looekd around and noticed Lee wasnt hter, but was too busy to really take any real notice of his absence.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm
negi is walking around  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm
sk8rkool1
negi is walking around

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 am
RaWr-i-lovely
((hey I'm here))

Aww I missed you being on T-T  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki's body was laying down on the floor, blood everywhere. Her eyes were closed, her breath shallow. It was as if she was beaten, almost to the point of death. Shivering, Mitsuki whimpered in pain everytime her body would move. She coughed out blood and finally fainted from too much loss of blood.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito, on the other hand, lay unconscious against the wall. Blood trickling down the side of his face. A dark figure was standing over him with a metal rod in hand, blood covering the object. Kaito's breath was quick and shallow, just like Mitsuki's. Both their presence was slowly fading, the heat of their bodies soon escaping.

User Image

Lena

Lena, horrified, stared at both bloody figures, her mouth gaping wide. As if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Another unexpected event had occurred. Lena raised her hands to her mouth, tears falling down her face as she stared in disbelief at her dying great-granddaughter and great-grandnephew.

User Image

Megumi

As soon as Megumi spotted her "twin" dying on the floor, she herself fainted. Once she had seen that her other self was hurt, even her brain realized that she was hurt all along. They were the same person after all. Megumi lay unconsciously on the floor, her breath shallow and quick like the two figures that were dying on the floor.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

[[oh noezz!!]]

Keido's mouth hung open, seeing so much blood. as he knew both Eddie and himself would snap anytime soon. SnaP into their full power. Keido;'s fangs grew at the scent of blood filled his nostrils and glared darkly at the unfamiliar figure with the blood stained rod. "What have you done? you killed my friend!!" Keido growled, then noticed Megumi dying o the floor along with the other two. keido knelt next to her and hugged her. "hold on megumi, we'll fix this, stay with me, okay?" he instructed. he glared back at eddie, then the figure.

Eddie teared up at the sight of his dying loved one. As he was part vampire, he did the same as keido. but the difference between him and keido was that Eddie was also a Vampire hunter. at the scence of vampire's blood nearby, he snapped to his hunter self. Keido and eddie didnt hold back at all, automatically and stratigically fighting agaisnt hte figure, not ever caring who it was out of their mixed emotions.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm
((fine i give up))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Himeko loooked abit shocked at the scene. She titled her head to one side, then the other, observing the scene. She looekd at Racy and nodded, "Uh, right." she said lowly. Still confused, "Wait, your cousins?" she asked shocked at the fact abit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm
negi is walking in the halls  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

[[getting lazy wid da colors, so ima stop it for now.]]
Nate and racy looked at her and nodded. "Amazing isnt it?" ria said, looking at the two. "you cant even tell, they looekd..so...different from eachother, wouldnt you agree?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

Her face was contorted in pain, a single shriek ripping out of her lips. Mitsuki's eyes opened, her body sitting up. "What have you done?!" A different voice was doing the talking, as if another person had invaded Mitsuki's body. Her slim figure crawled towards Kaito's limp body, her blood dripping everywhere. As soon as she had seen what had happened to Kaito, she screamed again, more like in utter pain and cried. Cried heavily, like no other person could cry.

User Image

Kaito

Kaito's limp body laid there, his breaths shallow and slow. The unknown figure looked at Eddie and Keido maliciously, soon disappearing in a cloud of smoke, an evil chuckle emitting from his lips before he left.

User Image

Lena

Lena had gone into a state of shock, her body sitting upwards, her eyes vacant. As if she had given up all hope.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi could hear Keido's instructions in the background. But she was so tired, just so tired that she wanted to sleep now. Although she wanted to follow what Keido had told her, half of her body said she needed a nap now. She didn't give in yet, trying to hold on to her very existence.

bones and rot

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Himeko nodded alitte. "I do agree." she said shocked still. "So, do ya'll flirt alot?" she asked, corious about the two more now. "And do ya'll do, other things?" she asked once more, her eyes getting wide at the fact.

||Lawl, its fine!||

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games