Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
[ Out. Of. Cookies: @Angel, don't leaave me hanging heree! D: ]
idk how to reply! gimme an idea? im stuck on writers block, i cant handle people dying!! Dx

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Awwhh. D: You can do it! I don't know what to reply myself. xD ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Isabella

Blinking stupidly on the ground, Isa looked at Shiro who was now crying, cluelessly. She abruptly stood up and went over to Shiro and kneeled down beside him, trying to comfort him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." Isa stroked his head gently, almost motherly-like. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." She murmured softly.

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 pm
((angel you skiped negi))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie growled at himself for letting the 'Thing' get away. he turned around so find almost everyone dying. against, his eyes stung with the will of tears, but held them back. heknelt down by mitsuki. "Mitsuki...i-.." he took he hand, holding it in his. "Im sorry...for anything and everything ive done wrong. this is my fault...i should have let you combine with megumi...im so sorry..." he said, puling her into his lap and cradling her sadly, trying to heal her at hte same time. soon enough he healed her enough to keep her alive.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm
red 14 the sniper
User Image

Shirotora

Shiro blushed lightly and tried to stop crying. "I-it o...kay..." He looked up to her with tears in his eyes. after a moment, he relized that she is stroking his head and he starts to pur and his tail wags lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki opened her eyes and looked at Eddie, a pained smile on her face. "It's not your fault." She murmured softly. "Don't worry." She looked over to Kaito, her face contorting into a pained expression. "Are we just going to die?" Mitsuki shook her head and looked back at Eddie. "I'm scared, I'm scared."

User Image

Kaito

Finally, Kaito opened his eyes weakly. He turned his head to find Mitsuki in Eddie's arms. He chuckled lightly and breathed out, almost like a sigh. "So in the end, the hero gets the princess." He chuckled lightly. Kaito closed his eyes and sighed again, his breathing slowing down.

User Image

Megumi

Megumi's eyes opened and she stared silently at Keido. She turned her head to look at Mitsuki and then Kaito, her breath slowing down. She closed her eyes and waited there, for the end.

User Image

Lena

Lena came back into the room with a small bottle in her hand. Her expression was vacant and she opened the bottle's cap, speaking a different and ancient language at the same time. This caused all three souls to transfer from their bodies into the small bottle. Lena looked at Eddie and Keido, her eyes sympathetic.

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa smiled and brushed the tears away from his eyes. "I'm still sorry. I'm always soo clumsy." She apologized, embarrassed. Isa noticed that he was liking what she was doing and continued to stroke his head gently. She smiled, tilting her head.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Eddie watched Mitsuki and the others' souls get sucked into that puny bottle in Lena's hand. Eddie could have fainted from confusion and depression, but he just sat and stared at the now completely limp and soul-less body of his dearly beloved. A tear escaped from his eyes, and ripped onto mitsuki's pale cheek. he kissed the tear away from her bloodless cold skin and hugged her before gently setting her down. he thought he had just lost his reason to live.
Keido watched the souls, and finally felt horrible for kaito. all he wanted to Mitsuki to love him. he had a poor, stupid, and looser-ish way of trying, but...its what he lived for.
"So....what now? what're you going to do with their souls?" keido asked in a sad tone.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm
[[Out Of Candii: onii, you made me cry..]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 pm
Shiro blushed darker and his tail waged a bit faster. "l-like...Shiro?" He looked up to her, developing soe feelings for her already.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Mitsuki

Mitsuki opened her eyes and found herself looking straight at Kaito's closed eyes. She looked around and found Megumi sleeping also. "Where.. are we?" She murmured quietly.

User Image

Lena

Lena stared at Keido and Eddie and looked at the bottle. "I thought you guys would know. But, I just trapped their souls. So they can still live. Their bodies are in no condition to support a life, thus I trapped their souls in this enchanted bottle." She looked at Keido and Eddie again, waiting for a sigh of relief.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa smiled and interpreted it a different way. "Yeah, I like Shiro. Is that your name?" She smiled gently. "My name's Isabella, just call me Isa for short." Isa noticed him blush and instead thought he had a fever of some sort. She pressed her head against his, her face worried. "I hope you don't have a fever or anything." Isa murmured.

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm
angel_eyes200
[[Out Of Candii: onii, you made me cry..]]

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Awhh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. D: ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Getting whjat she wanted, Lena recieve a loud sigh of relief from the two, all the stress escaping with that one breath. Eddie slumped back against the wall. "Oh my god, you scared me!!" he said, his voice rising through each word. He was extremely happy yet suprised and shock at hte same time.
"So...are we gonna heal these bodies and then put their souls back in it 'r sumn?" keido asked, now calmer than ever.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

Lena

Lena laughed and shook the bottle in her hand. "You thought I was going to let my three most beloved heirs die? You gotta be joking me." She looked at Keido and nodded slightly. "Yeah. We are. But their bodies heal slowly. Remember, they're not humans." She looked at Eddie and then Keido. Lena looked at the bottle in her hand and soon pocketed the bottle.

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Like my new chara? Isa. ;D I might makee her interessted in a particulaaar person. *cough* Nate *cough* ]

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games