Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm
*grins at dame* Congratulations, you are now a MW lady! I'd offer some champagne to celebrate, but you're a teetotaler! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm
*Goes over and hugs Dame.* There are a few essential items I will need to prepare for you. I'll get them ready as soon as possible. *She grins warmly at Dame.* xd heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:35 pm
eek eek eek eek eek ...Oh...my...GOSH!!! biggrin xd xd xd heart heart heart REALLY?! Thank you so much! -squeals very loudly and then runs up/meet Psyzapp halfway and hugs/glomps/tackles Psyzapp then Katana- Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! blaugh surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Did you want a room here Dame? neutral All the MW ladies have luxury accommodations here. It's really up to you. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 pm
*smiles widely, seeing how happy Dame is* blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 pm
Can we revamp that broom closet we talked about? -nudges Psyzapp and winks at her- Ooooor... -leans in and whispers confidentially to Psyzapp- Can I have a decent sized bedroom/room/something of the sort off of the kitchen at the Jade Dragon? -smiles and cuts her eyes over at Karrie then back at Psyzapp-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm
damecharlie
Can we revamp that broom closet we talked about? -nudges Psyzapp and winks at her- Ooooor... -leans in and whispers confidentially to Psyzapp- Can I have a decent sized bedroom/room/something of the sort off of the kitchen at the Jade Dragon? -smiles and cuts her eyes over at Karrie then back at Psyzapp-

*Laughs loudly* Of course you can! ATTA GIRL! If you'd like, you can have one of the first rooms after the expansion is done. *Leans in and whispers to Dame.* They will be closer to The Jade Dragon. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:46 pm
xd Thanks, Psyzapp. Won't that just be convenient...especially since Katana said we couldn't "make recipes" in the kitchen... wink rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm
Or you could be next to Leko…your choice. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm
*laughs at dame's enthusiasm* Well, perhaps Karrie will need some sort of assistant? Someone in charge of ordering supplies and the like? That way he can focus on his creations. What do you think, Psyzapp?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm
katana68
*laughs at dame's enthusiasm* Well, perhaps Karrie will need some sort of assistant? Someone in charge of ordering supplies and the like? That way he can focus on his creations. What do you think, Psyzapp?

*Looks at Chef Karrie.* It's your kitchen and will be up to you, Karrie. It would mean they'd be spending quite a lot of time together.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm
*laughs* Help would be nice... *grins at Dame, having guessed why she's waiting until the expansion is done for her rooms*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm
rofl -laughs out loud- I don't know if that's the best of plans, Katana...I am...quite distracting, you know. wink -looks at Karrie coyly- I don't know if me being his assistant will help him focus on his creations...it might only help him...focus on something else... twisted -turns back to Psy- I'll take the former, please. The one at the Jade Dragon. ^_^ -bounces on her heels-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm
Darling dame, we MW ladies are SUPPOSED to be distracting! It's what we do best! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm
damecharlie
rofl -laughs out loud- I don't know if that's the best of plans, Katana...I am...quite distracting, you know. wink -looks at Karrie coyly- I don't know if me being his assistant will help him focus on his creations...it might only help him...focus on something else... twisted -turns back to Psy- I'll take the former, please. The one at the Jade Dragon. ^_^ -bounces on her heels-

Distracting is a quality we all have, Dame. wink The expansion will be done soon and I'll make sure everything is perfect for you. *grins at Dame.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games