Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm
[ Out. Of. Cookies: I needa go now. Ima reply to your post tmo, kaay? biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

K3!D0 S!NAT!

EDD!3 T3N!K!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Keido sighed and walked up to lena, hugging her somewhat tightly. "Your so smart, i love you!!" he said in a grateful manner. "and..Yeah, im just that stupid." he joked. he released Lena from his hold and looked back at Eddie. "So, hows your heart? it is goina explode from your 'mixed emotions'?"
Eddie shook his head with a grin. "Oh shut up." eddie loked at Lena. "Your three most 'beloved' heirs?? i understand Mitsuki and Megumi, but....Kaito...????" Eddie siad, really confused. "Most beloved. Really?"

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Out. Of. Cookies: I needa go now. Ima reply to your post tmo, kaay? biggrin ]
[[Ogre's Oder Cuts [People's Noses Off]: Kai!! nighty onii!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:27 pm
[hi]  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 am
User Image
Himeko blinked at the kis and then turned her head to him more, "Ah, well, I wish I could be human. I mean, it really isnt fun being a mutant freak. But, it does get by." she said, a slight blush crawling on her face as she smiled to him gently, "Plus, I take intrest in humans." she said sweetly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY TEN0NAJ!

R!A K3NGAM!N3
NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate aknowledged hte fact that she said that she took an instrest in humans, but didnt react to it, skipping the subject for another. "your not a Mutant freak, your merely just a girl bred from two different creatures. Your not the only one. I know many peple who are just like you. And angel-demon, a fox-demon, a demon-sprite, and a vampire-demon, just like you. you dont know a freak when you see one. My best friend, Eddie. He's not a freak, but hes... complex. He...Hes a close friend of mine. we were born the same day, and we look alike, but other then that were completely different. Anyways, another deifference is that he's a vampire and im not. the weird thing about him, is that he's a vampire hunter at the same time. Funny isnt it? but, he doesnt go around killing ever vampire he sees, for he knows its not fun being hunted. so he's learned to control the urge to kill vampires. and thats something we have in common." nate said, but shrugged, just having told her the fact that he was practically an ex-vampire hunter. He looekd at her, expecting her to react with either panick, or hate, or look down at him, or be disappointed, or something of that mannor.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 am
User Image
Himeko looked at him and smiled, "Well, dont you know how to cheer someone up?" she said lowly, her voice nearly sheepish. She cleared ehr throat and stared at him, her heart pounding hard in her chest, only by the fact that there was a ex-vamipre hunter before her AND a a vampire hunter now. She started to fidget with ehr fingers, a sign of panic and worry. She had many tells and that was one, only when she didn't know what to do. She patted his shoulder and left her hand there for abit. "And to be honost, I like a man that can stick up for himself in anyway." she said sweetly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate saw that she was nervous. "Who's that?" he asked, wondering who the man was that she spoke of. He interprted her words the wrong way.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 am
User Image
Himeko looked at him and giggled alittle, returning his kiss back. Kissing him on his check as she walked upt o Ria and Racy, "Take a good guess." she said smiling back at him, before turning her attention back to the two girls.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:13 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate couldnt help but grin. though he felt slightly stupid he dint catch that the first time, bt he got it now. He looked around and looekd for soething to do toher than just stand there like an idiot. so, he walked over ot Ria and Racy. "so, would you like to finish the tour? or have you gotten everything."
the two girls shook their heads. "we got everything." Racy said, then walked away, bored already.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:16 am
User Image
Himeko smiled "Well, time flys when your having fun!" she said happily, looking around now. She looked over ta Nate and giggled alitte more, trying to hold it back as best as possible though. She looked at him with a wide grin and then looked at Racy leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate smiled back at Himeko. "did they show you where your dorm was?" nate asked, looekd around, not remebred having visited the girl's dorm with them yet, so they probably didnt go.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 am
User Image
Himeko shook her head, "No, they didnt." she said smiling alitte. "Do ya' know wher eit is? "she asked looking over at him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 am
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Nate nodded, shrugged and smiled. "yeah, i know this place like the back off my hand, been here for three years. whats your room number?" he asked as he took her paper from her hands gently. "220. wow, intresting. thats racy's and ria's dorm. guess your sharing with them!" Nate said, taking her hand and heading to the dorm.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
Himeko smiled happily, "Well, thats good news for me! I was hopping to get someone that I knew!" she said now bubbly all over again. She clutched her hand with his and smiled alittle, blushing slightly as she did so..

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games