Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RACY T3N0NAJ!R!A K3NGAM!N3
User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

||Out.Of.Caramel:Yep, read it and weep Onii, you should be happy you only lost $13. (: ||

Racy sighed, leaning agaisnt the door frame and now looking at her nails. "Whats you dorm number?" Racy asked, without looking up from her hand.

Ria held out a hand to shake witht he new girl. "Im Ria, and thats my cousin Racy. Whats your name?" she asked kindly and sweetly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa took the other girl's hand in hers and shook her hand. "I'm Isabella, Isa for short." She smiled kindly. She turned her head to look at Racy and then looked down to the tiny little paper that she was holding in her hand, the numbers 37 scratched poorly on the note. Isa looked up to Racy and tilted her head, almost friendly-like. "Dorm number 37."

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Duuude, I shouldn't be happy. If my mom finds out, she will beat the crap out of me. D: ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| - But its only $13 D: - ||

Ria smiled. "Isabella's a pretty name. Its nice to meet you Isa." Ria nodded in a kindly introduction, then turned to Racy. "Oh, your dorm is far from ours. sweatdrop We're in dorm 220!" Ria smiled.

Racy looekd down at Isa and cracked a loose smile. "Okay, cmon Iz, you're really lost. You managed to get to the excact opposite side of the building!" Racy said, as she began to walk, in a congratulating tone when Racy was being scarcastic the whole way though, but not meaning it in a hurtful. Racy laughed. "I like you, i hope we can be friends." Racy smiled, loosening up.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Isabella

She smiled gently and crumpled the little paper in her hand, throwing it in a nearby trash can. "Thank you." Isa started to follow Racy, and nodded in agreement to what Racy said. "Yeah, I have no sense of direction whatsoever." She chuckled, embarrassed.

[ Out. Of. Cookies: It's still money. D: Aaand, you should totaally introduce Nate to Isaaa. xD ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:44 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out.Of.Caramel: Okay. Nate's in the Cafeteria, getitng hi off candii and soda. ;D • ||

Ria looekd at Isa and smiled. "Thats something we have in common, dont worry about it." Ria laughed a bit.

"WAIT!" Racy stopped in her tracks. the harply turned to them with panick i her eyes, took a deep breath in, and then breath out her words, clamer again. "Im hungery, lets go tot he cafeteria." Racy said, changing direction. || xD ||

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa halted in her tracks when she had heard Racy's panicked words. Well, it was more like breathing. Worried that something weird had happened, Isa looked around and stared at Racy. As soon as she had found out that she just wanted to go to the cafeteria, Isa breathed out a sigh of relief and followed Racy. She did need to eat a light snack. She had decided to skip breakfast earlier and now, she was paying the price for it.

[ Out. Of. Cookies: Wth? xD Aha. ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

User Image

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • razz haha • ||

Ria sighed. "Racy! you scared me!" she scolded at Racy's little prank. Ria blushed as Racy laughed at the two's reaction.

Racy lead them through the halls, tot he cafeteria, spotting a drunkie looking hobo named Nate. Of course, that was only in her imagination, and Nate was looking as fine as usual. "Hey there drunkie, wassup?" Racy said, sitting at his table.

Ria pulled up two chairs, one for Isa and one for herself. She sat patiently, giggling a bit at Nate's face. He was staring at racy as if a squirrel had just climbed onto the table as was looking at him expectantly.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa sat down on the chair gracefully, as usual. Almost like the movement of a princess. She looked at the unfamiliar face that was staring at Racy like a hawk about to eat its prey. She didn't want to break the ice cold silence, as shy as she was, and decided to stay quiet. Waiting for the excruciating silence to be broken by someone. Anyone.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm
    ||hold on, testing something out||

lalalala
          lalalala
          lalalala
          lalala
          lalala
          alallalala
          alalal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

|| • Out/Of/Caramel: • ||

Ria got tired of the silence. "So, Nate, This is Isa, another new girl we found lost in the halls." Ria said, crosing her arms and using them to lean against the table on her elbows, taking nate's lollipop out of his mouth and takin it into her own.

Racy scrunched up her nose when Ria did that, the looekd at Nate. "Whats with you? Cat catch your tounge?" Racy teased, pinching his nose, knowing he hated it.

Nate shook her hand off his face. "Watch it." he said, slightly snappy. He loeodk at Isa and smiled faintly, nodding to her once. "Hey, Im Nate." he smiled at her a more elaborate welcoming smile, exposing his shining white teeth, free of cavities, no matter how much candy he eats.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa nodded towards him and smiled herself, not being left in the dark, her sharpened white teeth smiling at Nate. "Hi there. Nice to meet you Nate," she greeted kindly. Her hands were fidgeting underneath the table, on her lap. Her nervousness slowly exposing itself. Isa felt uncomfortable with meeting new people, she had few friends and didn't meet others often.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

NAT3 N0L!D0

User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

"So, Isa," Ria started, turning to Isa, "Do you know anyone else who goes to this school?" she asked curiously.

"you okay Iz?" Racy asked, noticing she looekd nervous. "No need to be shy around us, we wont think your weird or anything. We're all friends." Racy reassured the poor shy girl.

Nate looekd around, wanting his lollipop back.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa nodded reassuringly, addressing Racy's question. "I'm fine." She looked at Ria and nodded again, "Well, my cousin goes to school here. Uhh, her name is Mitsuki." She tilted her head to the side, her curiousity triggered. "Do you know her? I'm sure you have since she makes her presence known everywhere she goes." Isa laughed jokingly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm
NAT3 N0L!D0

User Image
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

Ria, Racy, and Nate all stood up from their seats. "Mistuki!" they said in unison. Ria nodded. "We know her, yes! shes a close friend of ours!" she said with a glad smile, excited.

Racy looekd around. "where is she anyways?" Racy looekd at nate. "im sure she's with Eddie?"

He hasnt seen Eddie all day. Nate shrugged. "I dont know where Eddie and keido are.. but i kno theyre with mitsuki... Mind helping us find them?" Nate asked Isa politely.

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Isabella

Isa nodded and smiled, willing to help. "Uhh, but you see... She's not exactly in a body." Isa murmured quietly. "You see, I can no longer sense the heat in her body. Like her entire body turned into a corpse." She looked down to the floor, her smile fading. Her cheerful smile wiped off her face.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games